What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has the 26-1 utter destruction tally changed again?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
It is all nonsense and speculation, nothing else. Spacey flew with Clinton on the Lolita Express, what does that mean? Trump, Gates, Prince Andrew, also flew on the plane, nothing wrong with it.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is all nonsense and speculation, nothing else. Spacey flew with Clinton on the Lolita Express, what does that mean? Trump, Gates, Prince Andrew, also flew on the plane, nothing wrong with it.
Yes certainly there are No Implications from flying on a plane that makes trips where underage sex is available.
Not one conclusion or even supposition can be drawn from that
Lib 101

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes certainly there are No Implications from flying on a plane that makes trips where underage sex is available.
Lib 101
Not from being on the plane certainly. Going to the private island has some implications but not merely being on the plane.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I heard he named Kevin Spacey also.....since when would he be interested in Epstein and trump's underaged girls?
Go ask Kevin

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Lib 101
If that is where it solely went, you’d have a point however it went many places.

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score
When colfax_m made a specific claim about a specific number of flights and can't back it up it is a lie, not optics.

Your attempt to cover for his lie isn't working.
Unless it's corroborated by other credible witnesses and documentation... much of which has yet to come to light...

Your attempt to cover for your Orange Baboon-God is rather obvious and more than a bit tragic-funny...

As this trial unfolds and as more witnesses come forward and as other investigations are launched, your Orange demigod is gonna need your love... :badgrin:

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Unless it's corroborated by other credible witnesses and documentation... much of which has yet to come to light...

Your attempt to cover for your Orange Baboon-God is rather obvious and more than a bit tragic-funny...

As this trial unfolds and as more witnesses come forward and as other investigations are launched, your Orange demigod is gonna need your love... :badgrin:
I'm not "covering" for anyone, Simpleton.

I'm calling out the lies of your fellow travelers colfax_m and Faun

And I'm having a good time watching one of them dig her hole deeper and deeper, and the other one run away like the pussy he is.

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score
I'm not "covering" for anyone, Simpleton.
You tell 'em, my dear towering intellectual giant.... :badgrin:
I'm calling out the lies of your fellow travelers colfax_m and Faun
And I couldn't give a rat's a$$ less about your squabbles with those folk... I'm talking about Rump and the company he kept...
And I'm having a good time watching one of them dig her hole deeper and deeper, and the other one run away like the pussy he is.
Not my circus... not my monkeys... I'm merely looking forward to learning if your Orange Baboon-God is a Secret Pedo, corroborated by multiple witnesses.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You tell 'em, my dear towering intellectual giant.... :badgrin:

And I couldn't give a rat's a$$ less about your squabbles with those folk... I'm talking about Rump and the company he kept...

Not my circus... not my monkeys... I'm merely looking forward to learning if your Orange Baboon-God is a Secret Pedo, corroborated by multiple witnesses.
Funny how you claim to not care about any of this, but keep yipping at my heels.

What a clown. :banana: :banana: :banana:

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lib loons the FAA logs do not require back up confirmation from another source to be authentic and powerful in their evidence of Billy’s diddling .

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lib 101
Not one flight log exists that shows any of the people named in this topic ever when to Lolita Island.

Logic 101

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not one flight log exists that shows any of the people named in this topic ever when to Lolita Island.

Logic 101
Shows where it took off from, where it landed, who was on it,
Flight plans don’t detail people but also provide confirmation of takeoff and touchdown points.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score
You posted no evidence. You posted something some clown put on the innerweb.
Yeah, whatever. :auiqs.jpg:Magaturds wouldn't have any sources if they were prevented from doing that very thing. Which they do here. Every fucking day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List