Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a well known cock hound with a long history of abusing women and getting blowjobs in the Oval Office, would never have sex with Epstein’s underage sex slaves.

You can’t be this naive.

Partisanship makes you dumb and blind.
I go by the evidence, not your overactive imagination.

Yeah, I know. You read something on the innerweb s so it must be true.

Bring some actual evidence, Moron.
That is actually evidence and it was on TBD Internet just as were the flight logs you posted.

Ufdah. You got him this time. Better impeach him again, just to be on the safe side.
Many decades ago my favorite aunt brought a coffee mug back from Norway that says in large, blue letters, "UFDAH". The mug has the handle on the inside.

Well after more than forty years, I still use it to this day. Funny how such a little thing can become one of a person's most treasured possessions.

Last edited:
26-1 and high score loses but libs can’t win so don’t know loss and generally think game just goes on until it delivers the outcome they feel is fair.

I don't speculate from a magaturd perspective, so I can't say. Once on the pedo plane is more than enough for me. :dunno: You are now resorting to frequency, which is an academic deflection, to cover the rep of your Orange Lard and Savior. Prove me wrong.
It’s funny how partisans look at this story. Trumpers refuse to believe their Orange God did anything wrong, but know Bubba did. Then the Ds condemn dumb Don, but refuse to believe Bubba did anything wrong. WTF!

That is actually evidence and it was on TBD Internet just as were the flight logs you posted.
No stupid. You posted an article by a reporter. FAA logs are actual evidence.

You really like getting your ass kicked, huh. :laughing0301:

The pilot also said there was no sex on the plane. One of Epstein’s sex slaves said they had orgies on the plane.

And he didn’t say Trump flew numerous times. He lumped Trump and Slick together, so he gave no specific number for either.

FAA records show one flight for Trump.

Sux to be you.
You're lying again. The pilot did not say there was no sex on the plane. He said he didn't see any sex on the plane. And he didn't lump Trump with Clinton when he pointed out Trump's flights (plural) were from before Trump was president.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a “flight log theory”. Flight logs are required for every flight. No exceptions.

Log shows Slick’s Willy on the plane 26 times, Trump once.
You showed 12, not 26. According to you, that makes you a liar.

Liar. What you posted showed only 12 flights with Clinton, not 26.
Actually the 12 were round trips. X2 for each way very close to 26 but that’s math which won’t lie and of course that’s a problem for all of you.

You're lying again. The pilot did not say there was no sex on the plane. He said he didn't see any sex on the plane. And he didn't lump Trump with Clinton when he pointed out Trump's flights (plural) were from before Trump was president.
From his link……lumped together.

Sen. John Glenn of Ohio — the first American to orbit Earth — and former presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, "more than once."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back