What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
so you don't believe the girls?
If the pilot was being honest I doubt anything sexual was happening in the passenger compartment as he said the young girls were accompanied by their parents. If that is true the flight logs should back him up.

Of course the pilot might be lying or if the parents were on board and there was sexual activity we have a much bigger problem.

***snip***

Under cross-examination, Visoski said he never saw underage girls on the plane performing sex acts, nor did he see any of the alleged young victims without their parents.

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL

Don't need to. I already posted evidence. You and that other schmuck just keep asking for more and more evidence because you're butthurt there's an article stating Trump flew more than once on that jet. Funniest part is -- it doesn't matter how many times he flew on that jet.
Flying on someone else’s jet for free would be far less expensive than flying on your own jet.

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?
This has been public knowledge for at least a year lol.

Like dogs digging up bones yall are.

When one of the now women, who were once under age, names Trump in court then you will have my attention.

Until then WHO GIVES A FUCK

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Um...hey genius...the allegations made in court today (for example) occurred between 1990 and 2002.
31-19 years ago. Sounds like "long ago" to me, Dipsqueeze.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Second witness puts Bill Clinton on Orgy Island where his pedo buddy kept underage sex slaves.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
We haven't had an honest POTUS. Just saying. But each side will keep defending their false gods. Own it.

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
26-1 is all libs need to know even though they won’t feel good about the fact that all the but….but….buts in the world can’t make the tally go away
That’s what participation indoctrination will get you-ignore the score because we can’t compete to win and give me my “I showed up” ribbon.
You know this isn’t a competition, right? There’s no “last one on the plane is a child rapist” here.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know this isn’t a competition, right? There’s no “last one on the plane is a child rapist” here.
You know you have failed to back up your claim Trump was on the plane multiple times, right?

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
You false god worshippers trying to defend your false gods as good honest men are humiliating yourselves. Stop already

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He was under Federal custody, which puts his life in Trump’s hands.
Ya cause the President is personally responsible to guard individuals in Federal Custody

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just saying. Seems like Trump was in the best possible position to have a potential loose end taken care of.
Fuck off low life.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ya cause the President is personally responsible to guard individuals in Federal Custody
You are talking to a moron. Everything is Trump's fault.

Biden is his Messiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List