Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you don't believe the girls?
If the pilot was being honest I doubt anything sexual was happening in the passenger compartment as he said the young girls were accompanied by their parents. If that is true the flight logs should back him up.

Of course the pilot might be lying or if the parents were on board and there was sexual activity we have a much bigger problem.

***snip***

Under cross-examination, Visoski said he never saw underage girls on the plane performing sex acts, nor did he see any of the alleged young victims without their parents.

LOL

Don't need to. I already posted evidence. You and that other schmuck just keep asking for more and more evidence because you're butthurt there's an article stating Trump flew more than once on that jet. Funniest part is -- it doesn't matter how many times he flew on that jet.
Flying on someone else’s jet for free would be far less expensive than flying on your own jet.

Second witness puts Bill Clinton on Orgy Island where his pedo buddy kept underage sex slaves.

We haven't had an honest POTUS. Just saying. But each side will keep defending their false gods. Own it.

26-1 is all libs need to know even though they won’t feel good about the fact that all the but….but….buts in the world can’t make the tally go away
That’s what participation indoctrination will get you-ignore the score because we can’t compete to win and give me my “I showed up” ribbon.
You know this isn’t a competition, right? There’s no “last one on the plane is a child rapist” here.

You know this isn’t a competition, right? There’s no “last one on the plane is a child rapist” here.
You know you have failed to back up your claim Trump was on the plane multiple times, right?

You false god worshippers trying to defend your false gods as good honest men are humiliating yourselves. Stop already

Fuck off low life.
Aw, you guys love being hyper-conspiratorial cranks. But god forbid someone do it to the your emperor god and you get all huffy.

You’re pathetic and hilarious at once. I wish there was a word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back