Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
All it takes is for him to have been on Epstein's plane ONCE... to the devil with multiple times... oh Perceptions-challenged one... :badgrin:
Um, not when colfax_m fax claims he has been on the plane more than once, Dipshit.

Thanks for stopping by to show what an idiot you are once again.

Um, not when colfax_m fax claims he has been on the plane more than once, Dipshit.

Thanks for stopping by to show what an idiot you are once again.
Optics, my little Orange Kool-Aid Drinker... optics... and all it takes is a reasonably credible single trip to skew those optics forevermore.

Pedos and Politics don't mix... even amongst beer-belching big-belly bumper-sticker-echoing Make America White Great Again trailer trash Brown Shirts Red Caps... :abgg2q.jpg:

Optics, my little Orange Kool-Aid Drinker... optics... and all it takes is a reasonably credible single trip to skew those optics forevermore.

Pedos and Politics don't mix... even amongst beer-belching big-belly bumper-sticker-echoing Make America White Great Again trailer trash Brown Shirts Red Caps... :abgg2q.jpg:
When colfax_m made a specific claim about a specific number of flights and can't back it up it is a lie, not optics.

Your attempt to cover for his lie isn't working.

Oh please. Evidence shows that Trump cut ties with Epstein long ago. If I were you I would worry about Bill Clinton.
Why would anyone worry about Clinton? Who cares about him? He's not looking to run for public office; whereas, Trump is looking like he's running again.

I think voting for anyone who flew on the Lolita Express is ... wrong. Regardless of politics. Or gender for that matter. (assuming the last shoe, or dress, has yet to drop)

LOL

Don't need to. Already showed where the news reported it was multiple flights.
You have one guy making a claim he can't back up.

Unless you can produce FAA logs you are a proven liar.

If the pilot was being honest I doubt anything sexual was happening in the passenger compartment as he said the young girls were accompanied by their parents. If that is true the flight logs should back him up.

Of course the pilot might be lying or if the parents were on board and there was sexual activity we have a much bigger problem.

***snip***

Under cross-examination, Visoski said he never saw underage girls on the plane performing sex acts, nor did he see any of the alleged young victims without their parents.
again, do we not believe the girls?

Just saying. Seems like Trump was in the best possible position to have a potential loose end taken care of.
just prove it. Follows a clinton path if anything. Seth and Vince may have input here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back