Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m in the minority here but I think Epstein committed suicide.

Everyone loves a good story. I think the odds are that there’s far less story here than most people tend to believe.

Who was it that got Epstein off with a slap on the wrist?

Trump's cabinet member and his lawyer. Acosta and Dershowitz. Clinton had nothing to do with it.
There are dozens of Clinton photos on the Island. Oh, snap. Epstein and his lady friend used those photos for blackmail retirement funds for themselves. Where have you been when all this hit the headlines in the not so distant past. :rolleyes-41:

There are dozens of Clinton photos on the Island. Oh, snap. Epstein and his lady friend used those photos for blackmail retirement funds for themselves. Where have you been when all this hit the headlines in the not so distant past. :rolleyes-41:
I don’t read fringe conspiracy websites.

colfax_m has finally learned to not respond to me................he has endured too many beatdowns on his bullshit and lies. :abgg2q.jpg:

Notice how all the prog snowflakes are in such a tither trying to incriminate Trump? That's because they know a lot of dirt about their hero Bill is going to come out. You can just smell the panic!
I say, drain the swamp! I don't care if they have a D or R in front of their name. If they're found to be corrupt, fuck em! Throw stones, amirite? :113:

Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?
Once he hitched a ride to NY...The Trump faithful is this country's only hope...if you can't see that by now you will in a year or more when Biden really fucks up...Never Trumper republicans make me sick...weak...wrong...and stubborn as hell....

I suppose we can expect far worse things than this to surface, as we get closer to 2024.
Probably. But only because the media whores will push lies and ignore the truth like they did for 4 years when he was president. Fortunately, the media shat its collective nest for that and only dimwitted types on the Left think it means anything.

Probably. But only because the media whores will push lies and ignore the truth like they did for 4 years when he was president. Fortunately, the media shat its collective nest for that and only dimwitted types on the Left think it means anything.
Yeah, like all that video and audio of him being an embarrassing clown. That's why the GOPers want him to stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back