Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 Famous Jeffrey Epstein Island Visitors, you didn’t know ...
Prince Andrew. Prince Andrew has made several headlines in regard to his connection with Epstein. …
Donald Trump ( Famous Jeffrey Epstein island visitors ) Flight records shows that Donald Trump …
Bill Gates ( Jeffrey Epstein Island Visitors ) Bill Gates met with Jeffrey Epstein the sec offender …
Jimmy Kimmel. Famous talk show host has been rumoured to have joined forces with Epstein in …

Prince Andrew. Prince Andrew has made several headlines in regard to his connection with Epstein. …
Donald Trump ( Famous Jeffrey Epstein island visitors ) Flight records shows that Donald Trump …
Bill Gates ( Jeffrey Epstein Island Visitors ) Bill Gates met with Jeffrey Epstein the sec offender …
Jimmy Kimmel. Famous talk show host has been rumoured to have joined forces with Epstein in …
Show the actual FAA records with Trump on a flight to the island. Why doesn't your source (buzzmag) :abgg2q.jpg: have the records?

Hmmmmm........

We already know that, turd.

so you're after Gates and still watching Jimmy K huh? hahahahahahaha can't make it up.

In the end the woman never came forward in New York or California to finish the lawsuit, so tell me why is it the left keep on with this damn nonsense?

I can answer it is because you guys want something to be so real and when it fails you and the left will twist the story as if the woman was threatened…

The lawsuit was dropped because the Attorney and their Client were being scum bags with the hope it would smear Trump enough to get Hillary elected…

You know the case was truly bogus with Gloria A. was not representing the woman!
By "nonsense," you mean it's the same as the claims made by such people as Eileen Wellstone, Juanita Broaddrick & Tara Reade.

You have me confused with someone else. I never said any of those womens' stories were real. I said they levied accusations. I'm merely highlighting the hypocrisy on the right who swear the names I just mentioned truly were victims by the hands (and other parts) of Democrats.

He flew with a couple and the pilot already testified no sex occurred on the plane. Meanwhile Bubba flew to the Island at least once and to Thailand also.
Exactly
So who really cares who flew on Epstein’s plane?

Young girls were also molested at Epstein’s NY Condo and Palm Beach home which Trump visited multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back