epstein Friend, ghislaine maxwell Arrested

Johnlaw, why are you so gullible?
Do you deny that Epstein and Trump had a close relationship?
There was no close relationship. Trump tossed Epstein from all his properties because he came on to a 15 year old girl.
Trump and Epstein had a long history. In 2002. Trump said this about his best buddy Jeff Epstein: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Is that your evidence of a close relationship? Fail.
It was Trump's quote, Traitor.

Couldn’t you, just for once, leave Trump out of it?

Just because you hate him, and he’s your personal hobby horse.
So the OP makes a reference to Bill Clinton, and there are tons of posts on the idiocy of Clinton suicides and you are bent out of shape because I raised Trump and his relationship with Epstein? Trump is relevant to what Ghislaine Maxwell knows about Trump and the myriad times Trump was over at Epstein's NYC apartment.

I’m not bent out of shape. Not the last time I looked.

Seems you are.

97436F34-BB56-4C24-BC07-689F92C6161F.jpeg

There was no close relationship. Trump tossed Epstein from all his properties because he came on to a 15 year old girl.
Trump and Epstein had a long history. In 2002. Trump said this about his best buddy Jeff Epstein: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

So the OP makes a reference to Bill Clinton, and there are tons of posts on the idiocy of Clinton suicides and you are bent out of shape because I raised Trump and his relationship with Epstein? Trump is relevant to what Ghislaine Maxwell knows about Trump and the myriad times Trump was over at Epstein's NYC apartment.
Let her speak. That won't stop Democrat lies. Democrats aren't American. They aren't even human.

Let her speak. That won't stop Democrat lies. Democrats aren't American. They aren't even human.

I haven’t a psychosis about Bill Clinton as he has about Trump.

In fact, I quite liked him as a President.

And the beat goes on.........The beat goes on........................

Do you think there are lots of people scrabbling around in panic, destroying “evidence”, deleting emails etc?
Everything has been destroyed by now. Now scrabbling around in panic. YEP. Maxwell Silvers hammer will spill it out. Go back to mommy in England with books and movies galore. Hiopefully all proceeds go to victims. Her freedom is enough to bust this festering boil.

z

And the beat goes on.........The beat goes on........................
I wonder when she will commit suicide ? I mean she has so much dirt on the Rapist in Chief Clinton...
And sooo many other notables:

As Jonathan Turley notes, frankly, as a criminal defense lawyer, I am surprised that Maxwell risked returning to the United States. She was believed to be living in Paris. It was well-known that the Justice Department was pursuing the case, including demands to interview Prince Andrew.

I watched and listened many months ago as Trump was asked by a reporter about his association with Epstein and Trump said that he had learned things about Epstein and dropped the association long ago, way before any Epstein allegations.

This is very interesting.

I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison.

“I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison”

She probably will. How’s two weeks sound?

“I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison”

She probably will. How’s two weeks sound?
OHHH man. That desrerves special honors..LOLOL

This woman should have been arrested the same time epstein was arrested.

I wonder how they plan to Arkanside her? Will it be poison this time? A loaded pistol left in her cell?

I wonder how they plan to Arkanside her? Will it be poison this time? A loaded pistol left in her cell?
Picture of a young socialite Ghislaine with her daddy whose death from a fall from his yacht was a suspected suicide. Read all about it:

Maxwell and her father in 1984.

LOL..Trump is probably pissing in his pants right now.
Again...Why would Trump run for President with all of this? What was in it for him? All of this crap would bring him closer to being indicted for running for President.

I have to laugh at all these moronic Clinton Suicide posts. How pathetic do you have to be to believe that rubbish.

Seriously. Those who post it don't even believe it.

What they're doing is trying to say that Clinton is guilty so it's ok for trump to have done what he has possibly done with epstein and young girls. And using the old conservative ploy of projection.

Epstein used that plane of his for a good amount of philanthropic work. He used that plane for enough charity flights to be able to write it off on taxes.

The FAA records of Clinton flights on epstein's plane doesn't list any flights to epstein's island.

That being stated, Clinton never should have been on epstein's plane. The man can book a flight on any other plane. Which is what he should have done.

The people who are freaked out about this are trump and prince andrew over in England.

I started this thread. The OP made no mention of Clinton or trump.

I just stated that I thought it was interesting, that she should have been arrested when Epstein was arrested and I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison.

I didn't bring any politician into it in my OP. Nor did I put this in the Politics section.

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 9.55.15 AM.png

I hope she survives long enough to spill the beans.

I hope she survives long enough to spill the beans.

She’ll have to do some kind of deal?

LOL..Trump is probably pissing in his pants right now.

Why? Your heroes defended and protected Epstein. Trump was the ONLY person cited by the victims attorneys as having actively helped with their investigation.

Did you not know that?

Or are you just a contemptible liar like most of your ilk?

Trump has got to be worried. The pimp Maxwell has so much dirt on him that she could write a book on Trump's deviancy. Of course she may think if she keeps quiet Trump will tell the justice department to drop all charges. Sound familiar?

She is in for a rude awakening.

It's looking more and more like trump won't be reelected. If that happens, she isn't going to get any help from him.

The trial isn't going to happen anytime soon so if trump isn't president by the time she's convicted, he can't pardon or help her.

She's making a very HUGE mistake.

The Pimp Maxwell needs to reveal all those that consorted and conspired with Epstein. They all need to rot in jail.

You fucking retard, if the girl had had even the slightest hint of a case gloria Allred would have been all over it. Stop your lying.

Forum List

Back