epstein Friend, ghislaine maxwell Arrested

Meaningless. God is the party to more lawsuits than any other plaintiff. This complaint was never a lawsuit because it was never served. Katie Johnson refused to serve it. She asked the court for permission to proceed without service of process. That was naturally denied. You could scrawl a complaint with crayon and file it. Prisoners do it every day.
Wrong on all counts. The case was filed and she was represented by counsel. The question is how much did Trump pay her to keep quiet? Ghislaine will tell us unless she can get the Trump justice department to drop the charges. Doesn't that sound familiar?
She was represented by a patent attorney in New Jersey who dumped her. Not even Michael Avenatti would take this stinker. I could write a 40 page complaint against you and file it.
Firstt you are once again wrong about a patent attorney. You bring up Avenatti. You know Trump went after him for attorney fees. Why didn't he go after the Plaintiff's attorneys for fees here? He didn't because he settled with her.
Trump never went after anyone for attorney fees in this nonsense because there weren't any. Trump never spent a dime on attorneys. The case was never served.
Wrong again. She was represented by counsel in the New York filing.

That counsel is a patent attorney in New Jersey. That attorney never served the case so there is no lawsuit. Just a complaint.
There were two attorneys on the complaint Meagher and Mason Cheney as "of Counsel". Cheney was famous for the Casey Anthony case. A pre-trial hearing was scheduled for December 16th before it was dropped. That fact takes nothing away from the allegations contained in the complaint. Let's see what the Pimp Maxwell has to say. I am sure the Pimp Maxwell has alot more to say about Trump's deviancy than this one case.

Last edited:
z

And the beat goes on.........The beat goes on........................
I wonder when she will commit suicide ? I mean she has so much dirt on the Rapist in Chief Clinton...
She's on HRC's radar now. Before she commits suicide by shooting herself in the back of her head twice she's going sing like a bird to the Feds.
Shooting herself in the back of the head twice on a crowded dance floor out having a good time. Oh wait. That's been done before.
Well I was professionally shot in the back and it was a robbery. My car, keys, and wallet were still there. That is one MF dumb robber huh?........................Seth Rich beyond the grave.

Johnlaw, why are you so gullible?
Do you deny that Epstein and Trump had a close relationship?
There was no close relationship. Trump tossed Epstein from all his properties because he came on to a 15 year old girl.
Trump and Epstein had a long history. In 2002. Trump said this about his best buddy Jeff Epstein: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

z

I wonder when she will commit suicide ? I mean she has so much dirt on the Rapist in Chief Clinton...

Or she might be suicided.

There was no close relationship. Trump tossed Epstein from all his properties because he came on to a 15 year old girl.
Trump and Epstein had a long history. In 2002. Trump said this about his best buddy Jeff Epstein: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Is that your evidence of a close relationship? Fail.

It was Trump's own quote. LOL

Do you think there are lots of people scrabbling around in panic, destroying “evidence”, deleting emails etc?

He's an enemy communist Democrat. In any event Maxwell will have nothing to say about this Democrat hoax.
Based on your posts you are traitor to the USA.
Certainly to democrats. I hate the bastard vermin.
I am glad you admit you are a traitor to the USA. We all know where you stand now.
Turn Interstate 40 into the Appian Way and commie democrats into the army of Spartacus.

It was Trump's quote.
If that's your evidence Trump has nothing to worry about.

It was Trump's quote, Traitor.

Couldn’t you, just for once, leave Trump out of it?

Just because you hate him, and he’s your personal hobby horse.

He's an enemy communist Democrat. In any event Maxwell will have nothing to say about this Democrat hoax.
Based on your posts you are traitor to the USA.
Certainly to democrats. I hate the bastard vermin.
I am glad you admit you are a traitor to the USA. We all know where you stand now.
Turn Interstate 40 into the Appian Way and commie democrats into the army of Spartacus.
You are posting in traitor speak so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

It was Trump's quote, Traitor.

Couldn’t you, just for once, leave Trump out of it?

Just because you hate him, and he’s your personal hobby horse.
So the OP makes a reference to Bill Clinton, and there are tons of posts on the idiocy of Clinton suicides and you are bent out of shape because I raised Trump and his relationship with Epstein? Trump is relevant to what Ghislaine Maxwell knows about Trump and the myriad times Trump was over at Epstein's NYC apartment.

Forum List

Back