epstein Friend, ghislaine maxwell Arrested

Meaningless. God is the party to more lawsuits than any other plaintiff. This complaint was never a lawsuit because it was never served. Katie Johnson refused to serve it. She asked the court for permission to proceed without service of process. That was naturally denied. You could scrawl a complaint with crayon and file it. Prisoners do it every day.

Trump has got to be worried. The pimp Maxwell has so much dirt on him that she could write a book on Trump's deviancy. Of course she may think if she keeps quiet Trump will tell the justice department to drop all charges. Sound familiar?

She is in for a rude awakening.

It's looking more and more like trump won't be reelected. If that happens, she isn't going to get any help from him.

The trial isn't going to happen anytime soon so if trump isn't president by the time she's convicted, he can't pardon or help her.

She's making a very HUGE mistake.

I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison.

Ghislaine will sing like a canary. I wonder what she will say about this:

She can reveal more facts of Trump's rape of the 13 year old.
Which is wholly untrue. That's why the case was tossed.

What she can reveal is Bill Clinton's heavy involvement with Epstein and why his name appears on passenger manifestsbp 26 times.
The case was not tossed. It was voluntarily dismissed. What will Ghislaine reveal.. She is not bound by any NDA. She will hopefully sing and we will hear the full scope of Trump's deviancy and crimes.
It was withdrawn because the judge told her to withdraw it. This case was such nothing no attorney would take it. She finally found a patent attorney in New Jersey that thought she deserved to be heard. But she refused to allow the complaint to be served. So, no case.

Meaningless. God is the party to more lawsuits than any other plaintiff. This complaint was never a lawsuit because it was never served. Katie Johnson refused to serve it. She asked the court for permission to proceed without service of process. That was naturally denied. You could scrawl a complaint with crayon and file it. Prisoners do it every day.
Wrong on all counts. The case was filed and she was represented by counsel. The question is how much did Trump pay her to keep quiet? Ghislaine will tell us unless she can get the Trump justice department to drop the charges. Doesn't that sound familiar?

What she can reveal is Bill Clinton's heavy involvement with Epstein and why his name appears on passenger manifestsbp 26 times.
The case was not tossed. It was voluntarily dismissed. What will Ghislaine reveal.. She is not bound by any NDA. She will hopefully sing and we will hear the full scope of Trump's deviancy and crimes.
It was withdrawn because the judge told her to withdraw it. This case was such nothing no attorney would take it. She finally found a patent attorney in New Jersey that thought she deserved to be heard. But she refused to allow the complaint to be served. So, no case.
Wrong again. The judge never made a ruling.

Wrong on all counts. The case was filed and she was represented by counsel. The question is how much did Trump pay her to keep quiet? Ghislaine will tell us unless she can get the Trump justice department to drop the charges. Doesn't that sound familiar?
She was represented by a patent attorney in New Jersey who dumped her. Not even Michael Avenatti would take this stinker. I could write a 40 page complaint against you and file it.

Trump has got to be worried. The pimp Maxwell has so much dirt on him that she could write a book on Trump's deviancy. Of course she may think if she keeps quiet Trump will tell the justice department to drop all charges. Sound familiar?

It's looking more and more like trump won't be reelected. If that happens, she isn't going to get any help from him.

The trial isn't going to happen anytime soon so if trump isn't president by the time she's convicted, he can't pardon or help her.

The Pimp Maxwell needs to reveal all those that consorted and conspired with Epstein. They all need to rot in jail.

She was represented by a patent attorney in New Jersey who dumped her. Not even Michael Avenatti would take this stinker. I could write a 40 page complaint against you and file it.
First there were two attorneys: Meagher and C. Cheney Mason. You bring up Avenatti. You know Trump went after him for attorney fees. Why didn't he go after the Plaintiff's attorneys for fees here? He didn't because he settled with her.

Last edited:
suicidehotline.jpg

The Pimp Maxwell needs to reveal all those that consorted and conspired with Epstein. They all need to rot in jail.

I can't agree with you more.

Maybe offer her a reduced sentence if she provides names with proof.

The facts of this needs to be told to the public.

Nope.

Courts do monitor filings. If a complaint is never served the court cleans house by dismissing complaints for failure to proceed. The plaintiff is notified of court action. This woman refused to serve the lawsuit. She asked the court if she could proceed without service and was told no.

I've been following this Turkey since it was filed in California and tossed.

I have to laugh at all these moronic Clinton Suicide posts. How pathetic do you have to be to believe that rubbish.

Nope.

Courts do monitor filings. If a complaint is never served the court cleans house by dismissing complaints for failure to proceed. The plaintiff is notified of court action. This woman refused to serve the lawsuit. She asked the court if she could proceed without service and was told no.

You are wrong again the case was refiled in New York and a pre-trial hearing was to be held. Why doesn't Trump come clean on the rape?

Last edited:
Firstt you are once again wrong about a patent attorney. You bring up Avenatti. You know Trump went after him for attorney fees. Why didn't he go after the Plaintiff's attorneys for fees here? He didn't because he settled with her.
Trump never went after anyone for attorney fees in this nonsense because there weren't any. Trump never spent a dime on attorneys. The case was never served.

She is in great danger of being clintoncided. I would not want to be in her shoes right now. She can expose a lot of powerful people for the perverts that they are. the only question is whether she will live long enough to do it.

Firstt you are once again wrong about a patent attorney. You bring up Avenatti. You know Trump went after him for attorney fees. Why didn't he go after the Plaintiff's attorneys for fees here? He didn't because he settled with her.
Trump never went after anyone for attorney fees in this nonsense because there weren't any. Trump never spent a dime on attorneys. The case was never served.
Wrong again. She was represented by counsel in the New York filing.

Nope.

You are wrong again the case was refiled in New York and a hearing was to be held on Trump's motion. Why doesn't Trump come clean on the rape?
Because it never happened. He tossed Epstein out of all his properties in the late 90s. Out of all the girls singling like canaries about Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton, not one has seen or spoken to Donald Trump. Not one.

z

And the beat goes on.........The beat goes on........................
I wonder when she will commit suicide ? I mean she has so much dirt on the Rapist in Chief Clinton...
She's on HRC's radar now. Before she commits suicide by shooting herself in the back of her head twice she's going sing like a bird to the Feds.

Wrong again. She was represented by counsel in the New York filing.

That counsel is a patent attorney in New Jersey. That attorney never served the case so there is no lawsuit. Just a complaint.

z

And the beat goes on.........The beat goes on........................
I wonder when she will commit suicide ? I mean she has so much dirt on the Rapist in Chief Clinton...
She's on HRC's radar now. Before she commits suicide by shooting herself in the back of her head twice she's going sing like a bird to the Feds.
Shooting herself in the back of the head twice on a crowded dance floor out having a good time. Oh wait. That's been done before.

Forum List

Back