epstein Friend, ghislaine maxwell Arrested

This is very interesting.

This woman should have been arrested the same time epstein was arrested.

I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison.

If she doesn't meet the same fate as Epstein.
I sincerely don't think he hanged himself.

z

And the beat goes on.........The beat goes on........................
I wonder when she will commit suicide ? I mean she has so much dirt on the Rapist in Chief Clinton...

Soon.....very soon

:eusa_whistle:

1593729340032.png

Last edited:
And they are going to put her in the same prision where Epstein didn't kill himself!!!

Can you believe this shit? :cuckoo:

Bill Clinton's girlfriend.

I wonder how many underage girls she brought to him?

Exactly!!!!

but never mind.....she'll be taken care of :muahaha: we ARE dealing with the Number One criminal family here: the Clintons.;)

Johnlaw, why are you so gullible?
He's an enemy communist Democrat. In any event Maxwell will have nothing to say about this Democrat hoax.
Based on your posts your are traitor to the USA. I believe in the Constitution, you do not.

Bullshit. You wipe your ass with it. You are a seditious piece of shit.
Another triggered post. Yeah this is from the side that sides with Putin over the USA. Screw you, asswipe.
You will never get over the fact that Putin is just a better human being than any democrat. Get down to facts and the Taliban are better human beings than democrats.
That is exactly what a traitor would say. You just can't help yourself.
I just despise communist democrats that much. More than anything else.
LOL..but you love Putin who is a communist and hell bent on reestablishing the old Soviet Union.
Democrats want to establish communism here. Just Chinese style communism.

And they are going to put her in the same prision where Epstein didn't kill himself!!!

The best can't believe it's a suicide was the FBI agent who shot himself on a crowded dance floor TWICE in the back of the head.

That took a John Wick level of wet work.

Trump has got to be worried. The pimp Maxwell has so much dirt on him that she could write a book on Trump's deviancy. Of course she may think if she keeps quiet Trump will tell the justice department to drop all charges. Sound familiar?

She is in for a rude awakening.

It's looking more and more like trump won't be reelected. If that happens, she isn't going to get any help from him.

The trial isn't going to happen anytime soon so if trump isn't president by the time she's convicted, he can't pardon or help her.

She's making a very HUGE mistake.

The Pimp Maxwell needs to reveal all those that consorted and conspired with Epstein. They all need to rot in jail.
I hope you are more interesting in real life than you are here.

You think Wall Street, Hollywood, Capital Hill and the Sports World are going to let her talk?

She's going to be questioned about the names on the visitor list. Bill Clinton the most, Bill Gates, Larry Summers. A list of democrats.

She's going to be questioned about the names on the visitor list. Bill Clinton the most, Bill Gates, Larry Summers. A list of democrats.
A corpse can respond?
Bill Clinton is dead?? Larry Summers??? i could have sworn Bill Gates was still alive. Who is dead?
ghislaine maxwell
Oh oh but of course! Except she has the black book, the flight logs and visitor lists. Which means the FBI now has them.

This is very interesting.

This woman should have been arrested the same time epstein was arrested.

I don't think that she was running from the law. I believe that she was dodging the Deep State. She knew that they will be after her and Epstein. And she didn't trusted anyone. And so she must of made a deal with the FBI that she will surrender under certain conditions. That her arrest must be made publicly and her holding cell must not have anything in it that she can use to hang herself with. And that she cannot have a cell mate or no visitors like Hillary. And maybe she wants a 24/7 live broadcasting webcam in her cell that anyone can access it on the web.
And so if she wanted to kill herself? She would have been done it before she surrendered.

A corpse can respond?
Bill Clinton is dead?? Larry Summers??? i could have sworn Bill Gates was still alive. Who is dead?
ghislaine maxwell
Oh oh but of course! Except she has the black book, the flight logs and visitor lists. Which means the FBI now has them.

Hopefully President Trump and all Patriots have managed to drain the Swamp inside the FBI by now! ;)

Forum List

Back