epstein Friend, ghislaine maxwell Arrested

Johnlaw, why are you so gullible?
Do you deny that Epstein and Trump had a close relationship?

Had? Yes, then when Trump figured out what he was he 86d him. From ALL of his properties.

Unlike YOUR heroes. They kept hanging out with him on Lolita island.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, loser.

Trump has got to be worried. The pimp Maxwell has so much dirt on him that she could write a book on Trump's deviancy. Of course she may think if she keeps quiet Trump will tell the justice department to drop all charges. Sound familiar?

She is in for a rude awakening.

It's looking more and more like trump won't be reelected. If that happens, she isn't going to get any help from him.

The trial isn't going to happen anytime soon so if trump isn't president by the time she's convicted, he can't pardon or help her.

She's making a very HUGE mistake.

I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison.
The Pimp Maxwell needs to reveal all those that consorted and conspired with Epstein. They all need to rot in jail.

You fucking retard, if the girl had had even the slightest hint of a case gloria Allred would have been all over it. Stop your lying.
You triggered moron, I posted a copy of the complaint. You can all make your decisions as to its allegations. I believe it is true. The complaint is real ergo it exists. Dolt.

There was no close relationship. Trump tossed Epstein from all his properties because he came on to a 15 year old girl.
Trump and Epstein had a long history. In 2002. Trump said this about his best buddy Jeff Epstein: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Is that your evidence of a close relationship? Fail.
It was Trump's own quote. LOL

From 18 years ago. When was the last time clinton visited the island?

Oooooops!

Loser

He's an enemy communist Democrat. In any event Maxwell will have nothing to say about this Democrat hoax.
Based on your posts your are traitor to the USA. I believe in the Constitution, you do not.

Bullshit. You wipe your ass with it. You are a seditious piece of shit.
Another triggered post. Yeah this is from the side that sides with Putin over the USA. Screw you, asswipe.

There was no close relationship. Trump tossed Epstein from all his properties because he came on to a 15 year old girl.
Trump and Epstein had a long history. In 2002. Trump said this about his best buddy Jeff Epstein: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Is that your evidence of a close relationship? Fail.
It was Trump's own quote. LOL

From 18 years ago. When was the last time clinton visited the island?

Oooooops!

Loser
Hey Dumbass I could care less about Clinton. As far as I am concerned if Maxwell has shit on Clinton he should be prosecuted. Unlike you, I don't think that pervs should be let off because one may agree politically in some areas with them.

Ghislaine will sing like a canary. I wonder what she will say about this:

She can reveal more facts of Trump's rape of the 13 year old.
Which is wholly untrue. That's why the case was tossed.

What she can reveal is Bill Clinton's heavy involvement with Epstein and why his name appears on passenger manifestsbp 26 times.
The case was not tossed. It was voluntarily dismissed. What will Ghislaine reveal.. She is not bound by any NDA. She will hopefully sing and we will hear the full scope of Trump's deviancy and crimes.
The Clinton's will have he suicided before anything. Bill was a regular at the island. Even ditching his security detail when going. Trump banned him from his resorts after finding out he liked them young. Better get your pussy hat ready for November!

He's an enemy communist Democrat. In any event Maxwell will have nothing to say about this Democrat hoax.
Based on your posts your are traitor to the USA. I believe in the Constitution, you do not.

Another triggered post. Yeah this is from the side that sides with Putin over the USA. Screw you, asswipe.
You will never get over the fact that Putin is just a better human being than any democrat. Get down to facts and the Taliban are better human beings than democrats.

You will never get over the fact that Putin is just a better human being than any democrat. Get down to facts and the Taliban are better human beings than democrats.
That is exactly what a traitor would say. You just can't help yourself.

I just despise communist democrats that much. More than anything else.

LOL..but you love Putin who is a communist and hell bent on reestablishing the old Soviet Union.

LOL..but you love Putin who is a communist and hell bent on reestablishing the old Soviet Union.

And here you are doing pootins bidding trying to take down the one president that has stood up to him. So now that elevates you to treason.

Thanks

z

And the beat goes on.........The beat goes on........................
I wonder when she will commit suicide ? I mean she has so much dirt on the Rapist in Chief Clinton...
They better incarcerate her in her native country of Great Britain, not in Hillary Clinton's p'wned jail.

This is very interesting.

This woman should have been arrested the same time epstein was arrested.

Good. Will she pay for the terrible things she put those young girls through? I doubt it. The rich and powerful who all participated in the disgusting abuse have been untouched. I don't see it being any different for this horrible bitch.

Good. Will she pay for the terrible things she put those young girls through? I doubt it. The rich and powerful who all participated in the disgusting abuse have been untouched. I don't see it being any different for this horrible bitch.

I guess I'm chasing windmills then.

I hope that she will face some sort of justice for all the horrible crimes she has committed.

Everything has to start with a first step. This could be that first step that leads to her facing proper justice for all the monstrous crimes she has committed.

z

And the beat goes on.........The beat goes on........................
I wonder when she will commit suicide ? I mean she has so much dirt on the Rapist in Chief Clinton...
They better incarcerate her in her native country of Great Britain, not in Hillary Clinton's p'wned jail.
She needs to be surrounded by Gmen with machine guns. She has more dirt than a graveyard. Geezzz...Dirt and a graveyard ain't the right words for that example.

Ahhh I didnt see your thread

They better have 100 people and cameras on her at all times

Trump has got to be worried. The pimp Maxwell has so much dirt on him that she could write a book on Trump's deviancy. Of course she may think if she keeps quiet Trump will tell the justice department to drop all charges. Sound familiar?

She is in for a rude awakening.

It's looking more and more like trump won't be reelected. If that happens, she isn't going to get any help from him.

The trial isn't going to happen anytime soon so if trump isn't president by the time she's convicted, he can't pardon or help her.

She's making a very HUGE mistake.

The Pimp Maxwell needs to reveal all those that consorted and conspired with Epstein. They all need to rot in jail.

You fucking retard, if the girl had had even the slightest hint of a case gloria Allred would have been all over it. Stop your lying.
You triggered moron, I posted a copy of the complaint. You can all make your decisions as to its allegations. I believe it is true. The complaint is real ergo it exists. Dolt.

You are wasting your time.

You can present all the honest facts you want.

You can fill a message box after message box with honest facts to present it to that person and people like that person.

It would make absolutely no difference.

They want nothing to do with factual reality.

The best thing to do is ignore what that person and people like that.

LOL..Trump is probably pissing in his pants right now.

Willy Jeff Clinton is for sure....maybe Hillary too given her fondness for young cooz.

85033844.jpg

Ghislaine Maxwell attended the wedding of the Clintons' daughter. See the red circle. Boy, that Billy really had his cake and ate it too, for most of his adult life.

Clinton-Linked Democrat Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Madam Arrested in New Hampshire, Says FBI

Forum List

Back