Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

Lets take tests for every constitutional right.
Low IQ? No free speech for you!
Depressed? No fourth amendment for you!
Arrest shows up on your background check? No eighth amendment for you!
You dont own your home? No third amendment for you!

• Banned
Lets take tests for every constitutional right.
Low IQ? No free speech for you!
Depressed? No fourth amendment for you!
Arrest shows up on your background check? No eighth amendment for you!
You dont own your home? No third amendment for you!
I'm not saying they can't have daisy air rifles, paintball guns, merkins or any other benign prop for their cosplay.

I'm drawing a line at combat gear...

I'm not saying they can't have daisy air rifles, paintball guns, merkins or any other benign prop for their cosplay.

I'm drawing a line at combat gear...

Where do you draw the line for other Rights?

Speech, Religion, Speedy Trials, Jury Trials, Cruel and Unusual punishment,Voting?

Doesn't apply to me....I'm a horseman....chicks dig me.
th

Yea

I can see the appeal.

NOT

chicks dig you?

(The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse is an archetype representing rebirth and renewal in the face of conquest, war, famine, and death. And, the fifth horseman isn’t even a man. She is a woman, feminine and ruthless with her soft healing powers. Her name is Providence.)

A scary looking black rifle isn't "combat gear" faggot.
Please spare me that trope, Seal...

The police who responded to a mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, last May held off on confronting the shooter inside the classroom out of concern over the AR-15 rifle he used, according to a report.

A new investigation from the Texas Tribune found that officers decided that “immediately confronting the gunman” and the assault-style weapon “would be too dangerous,” although some of the officers on-scene were equipped with the same rifle.

Uvalde police held off on confronting shooter because of the rifle he used: report

“I have a male subject with an AR,” Coronado said.

The dispatch crackled on the radio of another officer on the opposite side of the building.

“Fuck,” that officer said.

“AR,” another exclaimed, alerting others nearby...

“You know what kind of gun?” state Trooper Richard Bogdanski asked in a conversation captured on his body-camera footage outside of the school.

“AR. He has a battle rifle,” a voice responded.

“Does he really?” another asked....

Its bullets could also penetrate the body armor worn by the initial responding officers to Robb Elementary, an added level of danger they were aware of. While most departments, including the city of Uvalde’s, have rifle-rated body armor, it is not typically worn by officers on patrol because of its added weight.

“Had anybody gone through that door, he would have killed whoever it was,” Uvalde Police Department Lt. Javier Martinez told investigators the day after the shooting. You “can only carry so many ballistic vests on you. That .223 (caliber) round would have gone right through you.”

“He has a battle rifle”: Police feared Uvalde gunman’s AR-15

Isn't that the thrill of the "sport"?

I'm sure you've faced down a lot of ARs...

Forum List

Back