epidemic of the vaccinated

This is what happens when all we have done is try to save a life or two, but the brain of the person you're talking to is so poisoned by politics that they will choose to die instead of listen to "the enemy".

Let them die.

They deserve it.

The sooner the better.

It’s funny because every point I’ve made has come from a medical source and all the points most of you all make are from political media. Keep pretending though miss self righteous

I’ve done plenty of research and have posted studies in this very thread. Have you posted any piece of research in this thread or are you just yapping?
lol. I doubt anyone who willingly took the vax could have done any research.

You are talking to someone immensely more intelligent than you.
7E3464B9-E0AF-49C9-B433-4582B687E42B.jpeg

lol. I doubt anyone who willingly took the vax could have done any research.

You are talking to someone immensely more intelligent than you.
View attachment 734691
You’re right, who needs medical studies and doctors to help make medical decisions. If the government recommends it just assume it’s evil and then feel intellectually superior in your ignorance. Way to go!!!

It’s funny because every point I’ve made has come from a medical source and all the points most of you all make are from political media. Keep pretending though miss self righteous

So you say.

What you believe is science................well................................

No.

Oh boy, here come the memes. The geniuses have run out of patience

So you say.

What you believe is science................well................................

No.

Well yes as I’ve actually posted medical scientific studies you haven’t posted one. Also you’ve posted are political talking points and insults.

Yes I have read a bit about that…. Have you seen this study?

Another fluff piece that isn’t an actual study but tries to use other studies to push their narrative that BP “surges” after getting COVID. My friend did not ever have COVID at that time, she got BP from the shot. After three months of recovering from the BP attack which left half her face paralyzed, she THEN got COVID after being “vaccinated”.

So, it seems that various vaccines don't prevent Covid, nor masks. And the lockdown was just little more than mass hysteria.
Tie the blood clots the vaccine is causing together and you could circle the world. But nothing to see there.

Well yes as I’ve actually posted medical scientific studies you haven’t posted one. Also you’ve posted are political talking points and insults.
And for everyone of those there are others that say something different or the opposite. The truth about Covid is that is was designed tio begin in earnest the world's depopulation. We have been had, not me.

You’re right, who needs medical studies and doctors to help make medical decisions. If the government recommends it just assume it’s evil and then feel intellectually superior in your ignorance. Way to go!!!
Medical studies prove the vax is ineffective. Stop being a dupe.

Pfizer admitted their vax was never tested for transmission. I guess you missed that. When Pfizer and the fda were going to conceal results for decades, you said cool.

Another fluff piece that isn’t an actual study but tries to use other studies to push their narrative that BP “surges” after getting COVID. My friend did not ever have COVID at that time, she got BP from the shot. After three months of recovering from the BP attack which left half her face paralyzed, she THEN got COVID after being “vaccinated”.
I’m sorry for your friend. How did she handle the the VID after she caught it?

Another fluff piece that isn’t an actuastudy but tries to use other studies to push their narrative that BP “surges” after getting COVID.
Fluff piece for analyzing multiple studies?? How does that work?? Do you think their findings that COVID causes cases of Bells Palsy is false?

You claim the vax does, is it really a stretch for you to believe that COVID does as well?

I’m sorry for your friend. How did she handle the the VID after she caught it?
It kicked her ass.

She tried to find a place to get the monoclonal antibody treatment that works great, but the Biden regime at that time decided to withhold it from certain states. So she just suffered through it for a few weeks.

Forum List

Back