Healthy sex and love making.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
How Long Should Sex Last? Here’s What Sex Therapists Say I have gotten the impression that a lot of people are not educated well when it comes to having sex and making love. I am speaking of straight couples . It is a touchy subject but there are plenty of books on the subject as a teen I was able to find one from a Christian author and under the eye of the librarian I learned a lot so I was very comfortable and confident when at the age of 20 years old everything went well with me and my special lady. So don't be afraid to seek help there is plenty of good clean information out there for those who care to make lovemaking healthy and special.

How Long Should Sex Last? Here’s What Sex Therapists Say I have gotten the impression that a lot of people are not educated well when it comes to having sex and making love. I am speaking of straight couples . It is a touchy subject but there are plenty of books on the subject as a teen I was able to find one from a Christian author and under the eye of the librarian I learned a lot so I was very comfortable and confident when at the age of 20 years old everything went well with me and my special lady. So don't be afraid to seek help there is plenty of good clean information out there for those who care to make lovemaking healthy and special.
if you cant fuck for at least 10 minutes you aint worth a shit.....

Forum List

Back