epidemic of the vaccinated

I love the fear, barely disguised, that YOU are going to be next. It takes the form of anger at anyone who was smart enough not to take the quaccine.

It's like the ugly chicks in middle school who hated the popular girls.

Was that posts supposed to mean something? If you think I got something wrong then point it out and let’s debate it. Right now you’re saying nothing

Proves my point. The really smart people are those who didn’t consider taking the vax for one second.
Hahaha. That’s not showing smarts. Those who didn’t consider taking the vax are ignorant close minded sheep who are believing politically driven agendas vs doctors and medical studies. Let me test my theory. Did you personally consult any doctors while making your decision about whether to take the vax or not?

News reports?! Aren’t those what sheep believe? What have your real life friends experienced
One friend developed ITP and blood count went to near zero after the Moderna shot. Would had died if he didn’t get to hospital and had blood transfusion.
Another friend who was forced to get shot thanks to Biden mandate got Bell’s Palsy right after the shot. Relative of mine just found out she had blood clots in her lungs and had them removed. Has more in her legs.

Other people I know who are vaccinated keep getting COVID over and over. It’s a shit vaccine that doesn’t work and is dangerous.

So you don’t think any of the vaccines had an efficacy rate?
All vaccines indeed do have a level of efficacy , but this isn't a vaccine
Was that posts supposed to mean something?
an analogy
Let me test my theory. Did you personally consult any doctors while making your decision about whether to take the vax or not?
did you?
It’s a shit vaccine that doesn’t work and is dangerous.
the evidence of which is quickly gaining legs

~S~

One friend developed ITP and blood count went to near zero after the Moderna shot. Would had died if he didn’t get to hospital and had blood transfusion.
Another friend who was forced to get shot thanks to Biden mandate got Bell’s Palsy right after the shot. Relative of mine just found out she had blood clots in her lungs and had them removed. Has more in her legs.

Other people I know who are vaccinated keep getting COVID over and over. It’s a shit vaccine that doesn’t work and is dangerous.
Did any of their doctors state the vax as a cause to these symptoms? People do get sick all the time. To blame the vax there needs to be a medical correlation.

Did any of their doctors state the vax as a cause to these symptoms? People do get sick all the time. To blame the vax there needs to be a medical correlation.
Yes to the first two.
Blood clot one just happened and the doctors are puzzled because there is no family history of blood clots. So they will supposedly be doing tests to find out more.

Last edited:
Hahaha. That’s not showing smarts. Those who didn’t consider taking the vax are ignorant close minded sheep who are believing politically driven agendas vs doctors and medical studies. Let me test my theory. Did you personally consult any doctors while making your decision about whether to take the vax or not?

After all that’s been exposed, big government and big pharma dupes still cling to the lies. I get it. You don’t want to admit you got duped into taking the clot shot.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH!

Yes to the fist two.
Blood clot one just happened and the doctors are puzzled because there is no family history of blood clots. So they will supposedly be doing tests to find out more.
Interesting so medical doctors said that the Moderna shots caused ITP and Bell’s Palsy? You’re not bullshitting?

After all that’s been exposed, big government and big pharma dupes still cling to the lies. I get it. You don’t want to admit you got duped into taking the clot shot.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH!
I see you dodging questions and not posting anything to counter my points or back up your position::.: you’re just making empty insults. Are you here to engage or insult?

Was that posts supposed to mean something? If you think I got something wrong then point it out and let’s debate it. Right now you’re saying nothing

"Your fear is transparent" is what that post was supposed to mean. If you don't understand such simple words, it's not my problem.

Go out now like a good little slave and get a booster. The sooner the better, and when you start having those symptoms of myocarditis and blood clots, be sure to keep us informed about your condition.

Because we care so much.

Forum List

Back