epidemic of the vaccinated

Hey, hey, hey! I resemble that remark. I have had Covid, having gotten in on the ground floor in Late January of that year, before it was known to be spreading across the country. No masks, no known treatments. My lungs have never been the same, but I got over it. My primary care people jokingly refer to me as "patient zero", at least in their practice, one of the first in Jackson. Ain't air travel great? I had the antibodies (tested/documented and was a convalescent plasma donor for months. Been personally ordered to quarantine by the local board of health, who called me every day to make sure I was home and quarantined. I was 65 when I had it and supposedly in the highest danger group until the vaccines came out, then I wasn't old enough as supplies were limited. I did get the first two rounds when I was once again old enough. I got boosted in time for ski season. Two weeks ago, I got boosted again before this ski season. Yes, my vax dance card is full, and I am heading back to Colorado again for more skiing, in January. I have suffered no ill effects of the Moderna vaccines, I have taken, other than a 24 hour fever, I treated with Aleve and chicken soup, before being back to normal. The recurring cough (left over from the initial bout of Covid) didn't keep me from the mountains. I hiked (11 miles round trip) up another one this year with pack and can't wait to hit the ski slopes again.

If I listened to you guys, I'm supposed to already be dead. People need to do what is best for them, no matter what this board recommends. Oh, and I will probably be wearing mask during all upcoming air travel, whether you do or not.

Older people seem to do okay with the vaccines.

It's the younger people falling over dead.

Really and literally. But oh well, right?

theHawk

illogical? I made three claims.

1. The vaccines slowed the spread. I can show you studies on the efficacy rates if you thank that claim is false

2. Masking slowed the spread. Not as effective as the vaccine but still effective. I can show a study if you’re doubting that one.

3. The slowing of the spread and reduction of severe symptoms from the vaccine relieved a stressed hospital system. I can show you evidence of our stressed hospital system in case you werent paying attention.

Which of these three claims do you think are false or want evidence for? Happy to show it or explain further

New study out says even KN95s and all those are not better than surgical masks. And you KNOW how bad surgical masks are. Gosh. Maybe in that 90s movie where Dustin Hoffman looks like an astronaut for the "airborne virus" was right, you think? Maybe just covering our mugs was so much insanity.

Oh, yes it was. It sure was.

Let that sink it, really sink in, and now consider that people are really sick from vaccines they didn't need.

New study out says even KN95s and all those are not better than surgical masks. And you KNOW how bad surgical masks are. Gosh. Maybe in that 90s movie where Dustin Hoffman looks like an astronaut for the "airborne virus" was right, you think? Maybe just covering our mugs was so much insanity.

Oh, yes it was. It sure was.

Let that sink it, really sink in, and now consider that people are really sick from vaccines they didn't need.
I got study after study showing positive effects of vaccines and masks. What do you have telling you the vaccines are hurting people? Tucker?

A celebrated filmmaker from Philadelphia has “died suddenly in his sleep” at just 45 years old, despite his family insisting that he was in “good health.”

Frank Tartaglia was a filmmaker and beloved fixture in the south Philadelphia arts scene.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that Tartaglia died suddenly last week.

According to the outlet, Tartaglia’s family is shocked by his passing but does not yet know the cause of death.

Here’s how writer Mike Newall described Tartaglia’s passing:

Filmmaker Dies 'Suddenly in His Sleep' at 45, despite 'Good Health'

They're not gonna stop dying

I got study after study showing positive effects of vaccines and masks. What do you have telling you the vaccines are hurting people? Tucker?

I love the fear, barely disguised, that YOU are going to be next. It takes the form of anger at anyone who was smart enough not to take the quaccine.

It's like the ugly chicks in middle school who hated the popular girls.

theHawk

illogical? I made three claims.

1. The vaccines slowed the spread. I can show you studies on the efficacy rates if you thank that claim is false

2. Masking slowed the spread. Not as effective as the vaccine but still effective. I can show a study if you’re doubting that one.

3. The slowing of the spread and reduction of severe symptoms from the vaccine relieved a stressed hospital system. I can show you evidence of our stressed hospital system in case you werent paying attention.

Which of these three claims do you think are false or want evidence for? Happy to show it or explain further
More claims of positive results with negative evidence...... IOW, the post hoc fallacy.

You haven't the vaguest notion of what a "logical fallacy" is.

PostHoc.jpg

Sure you do. Sure.

Wait til Musk releases the files on THAT train wreck
Are you interested in reading some medical studies? I’d be happy to share some with you if you’re too lazy to do a google search. Don’t want to waste the time if you’re not gonna read though

Forum List

Back