epidemic of the vaccinated

"Your fear is transparent" is what that post was supposed to mean. If you don't understand such simple words, it's not my problem.

Go out now like a good little slave and get a booster. The sooner the better, and when you start having those symptoms of myocarditis and blood clots, be sure to keep us informed about your condition.

Because we care so much.

So what if you think I’m scared?! Has nothing to do with anything. More meaningless belittling insult replies which seems to be all you have. Pre school stuff. Lmk when you have anything that engages in the actual discussion. I won’t be expecting anything

So what if you think I’m scared?! Has nothing to do with anything. More meaningless belittling insult replies which seems to be all you have. Pre school stuff. Lmk when you have anything that engages in the actual discussion. I won’t be expecting anything

So just go away and be scared but have your next of kin notify us.

What's "Lmk" mean?

I see you dodging questions and not posting anything to counter my points or back up your position::.: you’re just making empty insults. Are you here to engage or insult?
Lol. Have you failed to research anything related to vax or do you just ask your doctor?

Lol. Have you failed to research anything related to vax or do you just ask your doctor?
I’ve done plenty of research and have posted studies in this very thread. Have you posted any piece of research in this thread or are you just yapping?

Yes for ITP. Vaccines and viruses can cause it. Bells Palsy is listed on the CDC website as a common side effect.
Yes I have read a bit about that…. Have you seen this study?

I've been reading the your bullshit propaganda you've spewed since day one....Not a bit of it is either true nor is it proveable using any sort of empiricism or sound logic.

IOW, you're full of shit.
Well I’ve posted medical studies. Did you read any of them?

You've done nothing but spew CDC and WHO agitprop.....You're a Fauxi sock puppet.
You’re obviously not reading what I post. Wasn’t CDC or WHO as I know people like you just blankety dismiss those sources

No, you've posted pseudo-scientific drivel, bought and paid for by BigPharm, that is entirely unfalsifiable.

Get lost, Branch Covidian.
Nice accusation… feel free to back it up or at least show an inkling of incite that shows you even looked at the studies I posted. Which institutions were the studies from? How do you know they are lying for money? Got any proof?

Here comes the dodge. Y’all are so predictable

Nice accusation… feel free to back it up or at least show an inkling of incite that shows you even looked at the studies I posted. Which institutions were the studies from? How do you know they are lying for money? Got any proof?

Here comes the dodge. Y’all are so predictable
Unfortunately for you, we have a control group: Florida.

The outcomes were NO DIFFERENT.

Now fuck off, cultist.

Unfortunately for you, we have a control group: Florida.

The outcomes were NO DIFFERENT.

Now fuck off, cultist.
In what way is Florida a control group and what results are you talking about?

I've been reading the your bullshit propaganda you've spewed since day one....Not a bit of it is either true nor is it proveable using any sort of empiricism or sound logic.

IOW, you're full of shit.

This is what happens when all we have done is try to save a life or two, but the brain of the person you're talking to is so poisoned by politics that they will choose to die instead of listen to "the enemy".

Let them die.

They deserve it.

The sooner the better.

Forum List

Back