Enter Your Opinion On How ISIS Will Be Stopped

war of the worlds , war of the cultures , war of the religions or war of the political ideologies. Very little difference in my opinion . ISIS makes it easier for me to call it a war of religions as al quaeda , isis , al shabob and others plus the sharia that they practice makes it easy to see what the war is all about . All 3 that I mention are a mix of religion and politics because of the sharia law that they all practice . As a westerner I'm willing to keep Jesus out of the whole mess . isis is in the areas that its in because it wants a caliphate and I can understand that . He11 , I think that they had a caliphate for a long time [hundreds of years] and westerners took it away from them if I [halfway] know my history .

I have given some thought to the comments that it is not justified to blame Islam for jihad when Christians are responsible for the KKK, the Inquisition, and the Crusades. Christians state, "Well, those were a long time ago." I think what Muslims are really saying is that America just got done bombing Iraq, how can we claim righteousness. And Iraq was not a long, long time ago.

Except that "Christians" are not at all responsible for the KKK. SOME Christians SHARE responsibility for the Crusades with the Muslims. SOME Christians were responsible for the Inquisition, but ...

Nothing done by Christians in the Inquisition, in the Crusades and certainly by the KKK has a single solitary basis of support in the actual doctrines of Christianity.

The same cannot be said of the horrific evil done in the name of Islam. Islam DOES teach such shit. Explicitly.
You might be right and they might be wrong but that does not help with nullifying ISIS.

I am not sure anybody can "nullify" such vermin. I suspect the best we can do is defeat them militarily and contain them like the disease they are.

But it is also not helpful in the effort to defeat or contain them to provide lame excuses for their sordid evil conduct.
If you are going to attack the 'vermin' and the 'disease' you are going to end up fighting the entire Islamic world. If you want to nullify ISIS you are going to have to address the fact that they are the ones who took up the sword against what they view as injustice and most of the Islamic world does not disagree with them.

They're going to finish conquering Iraq and Syria

Nobody in their right mind thinks that. Specifically regarding Iraq. Syria is highly questionable but Peshmerga are advancing toward The supposed IS Capitol as we speak., They don't have an Air Force or navy and never will. Terrorists can't defend a functioning state. That is so ridiculous I can't believe you are serious.

I have given some thought to the comments that it is not justified to blame Islam for jihad when Christians are responsible for the KKK, the Inquisition, and the Crusades. Christians state, "Well, those were a long time ago." I think what Muslims are really saying is that America just got done bombing Iraq, how can we claim righteousness. And Iraq was not a long, long time ago.

Except that "Christians" are not at all responsible for the KKK. SOME Christians SHARE responsibility for the Crusades with the Muslims. SOME Christians were responsible for the Inquisition, but ...

Nothing done by Christians in the Inquisition, in the Crusades and certainly by the KKK has a single solitary basis of support in the actual doctrines of Christianity.

The same cannot be said of the horrific evil done in the name of Islam. Islam DOES teach such shit. Explicitly.
You might be right and they might be wrong but that does not help with nullifying ISIS.

I am not sure anybody can "nullify" such vermin. I suspect the best we can do is defeat them militarily and contain them like the disease they are.

But it is also not helpful in the effort to defeat or contain them to provide lame excuses for their sordid evil conduct.
If you are going to attack the 'vermin' and the 'disease' you are going to end up fighting the entire Islamic world. If you want to nullify ISIS you are going to have to address the fact that they are the ones who took up the sword against what they view as injustice and most of the Islamic world does not disagree with them.

Wrong. The MAJORITY of the adherents of Islam tend not to DO all that much. As might be expected of most rational human beings with families to love and provide for, the MAJORITY of Muslims are content to be left alone. Most of us non-Muslims are equally inclined to be just left alone.

There is a significant minority (some estimate 10%, some estimate a bit more) of Muslims who take the dirty comic book Qur'an a bit too literally. When they act-out on that imbecility, they become shit stains like al qaeda and Isis, etc.

Those are the evil motherfuckers who need to be defeated and contained.

Mohammud was a violently sociopathic, bigoted, child molesting pig. Any intelligent Muslim would reject that vile piece of filth out of hand or at least not bother to worry about the shitty things Mohammud "taught."

Wrong. The MAJORITY of the adherents of Islam tend not to DO all that much. As might be expected of most rational human beings with families to love and provide for, the MAJORITY of Muslims are content to be left alone. Most of us non-Muslims are equally inclined to be just left alone.

There is a significant minority (some estimate 10%, some estimate a bit more) of Muslims who take the dirty comic book Qur'an a bit too literally. When they act-out on that imbecility, they become shit stains like al qaeda and Isis, etc.

Mohammud was a violently sociopathic, bigoted, child molesting pig. Any intelligent Muslim would reject that vile piece of filth out of hand or at least not bother to worry about the shitty things Mohammud "taught."
Are you religious?

Are you religious?

No. But what difference would it make one way or the other?

Are you religious?

It might help you empathize.

How will ISIS be stopped? The Tea Party militia will save the day! They will threaten and scream and shoot their guns in the air until the Jihadists see the light!

Notice how, once again, a thread gets taken over by zealots who wish to ignore the original points.

Who gives a damn what happened a thousand years ago. IT'S OVER.! Get a life,

The question is what needs to be done NOW to rid the world of the barbarian thugs.

Notice how, once again, a thread gets taken over by zealots who wish to ignore the original points.

Who gives a damn what happened a thousand years ago. IT'S OVER.! Get a life,

The question is what needs to be done NOW to rid the world of the barbarian thugs.
Only 12% of People Killed in US Drone Strikes in Pakistan Identified as Militants, Says Report
By Madeline Grant 10/17/14 at 12:02 PM
In a report, released by the organisation on Thursday, researchers also found that fewer than 4% of those killed have been identified as members of al Qaeda.

The report said that out of the 2,379 known victims of drone strikes between June 2004 and October 2014, 704 have been identified. Only 295 of these were reported to be members of some kind of armed group.

The report alleges that of those there were “few corroborating details” to account for those who were solely listed as “militants”. More than a third of them were not designated a rank within their militant organisation, and almost 30% were not even linked to a specific group.

Only 84 of those designated as militants could be identified as members of al Qaeda, less than 4% of the total number of people killed.

The Bureau’s findings appear to contradict remarks made by John Kerry, the US Secretary of State, who claimed last year that American drone strikes only targeted “confirmed terrorist targets at the highest level”.​

yeah , problem is Now rather than a thousand years ago . Apologists either want the things that are going on to continue or they are agents , friends of the enemy or are blind to whats happening . Its a message board and anyone can register and state an opinion .

Starting to see it happen already- Jordan is pissed of at ISIS, Iran is already against it and now the Egyptian military is.

ISIS needs to be stopped by Middle Eastern countries- ISIS whole narrative is that they are the response to the West- Egypt, Jordan, the Gulf nations- they need to send troops in and squash ISIS.

And yes- arm the Kurds- time for the Kurds to have their own army and country in what used to be Iraq- if Turkey doesn't like it- they can suck it- Turkey has one of the strongest militaries in the region and they are not combating ISIS because of their fear of the Kurds- they had their chance- now we need to give the Kurds the tools to defend themselves.

Turkey is a big piece of the equation.

The Turks want Assad out and ISIS continues to be a significant problem for the Syrian government.

ISIS has also been fighting against the Kurds who are seen as an enemy of the Turks,

Despite their latest agreement with the US to help in the war against ISIS it's yet to be seen whether Turkey will play a significant role in the fight or only offer token support.

I get the feeling that Turkey would like to rebuild the borders of the 1912 Ottoman Empire and that ISIS may prove to be a useful silent partner in doing so.

Please prove us that ISIS is a big problem for Asad ??? Even coalition forces cant defeat ISIS but Asad resist against them for years ??? Its also proven with documents (Kurdish President said) Asad and Dubai are two buyers of ISIS oil.

ISIS attacked Kurdish city because someones tried to put Turks into Syria in a war against ISIS. These external powers also financially supported terrorist in Turkiye to create an internal turmoil and about 40 Kurdish origin Turkiye citizens died. We also gave the Kurds a huge support and allowed their armies to pass in Ayn Al Arab through Turkiye. (Barzani and Iran also admitted that Turkiye gave them a huge weapon support with the beginning of the attack, in Iraq, before ISIS attacked Ayn Al Arab.)

Turkiye said that if you want to destroy ISIS, you have to destroy Asad. Anything other that this will be wasted time, money and human lives. Just a few days ago USA Foreign Affairs Council said that Turkiye was right about its plan about fight against ISIS.

ISIS also was hampered an oil pipeline agreement between Qatar and Turkiye. ISIS also hampered an oil pipeline agreement between Russia Iran Syria.

But I have much more logical and close to reality conspiracy theories. Why this ISIS sh.it does not attack Israel ? or why Israel the biggest ally of USA in the region does not attack ISIS ? They receieve great amount of American money each year, why they dont waste a part of this money to attack ISIS ? Maybe ISIS working for Israel ? I think I started to be anti-Semitic now.

or why Britain the most noise issuing country about ISIS, dont even have a council decision to attack ISIS ? While there are thousands of British ISIS militants ? Are they not NATO country ? and they have military bases in ME. Maybe they are parthner with Israel about the management of ISIS ?

Last edited:

Are you religious?

It might help you empathize.

You make a classic mistake: you stupidly assume something about which you have no evidence.

You have no clue about how much I empathize or don't.

And you're wrong anyway. Being religious doesn't necessarily lead to increased abilities at empathy. The ISIS scumbags are "religious." You should consider giving intelligence a try. Your positions would be vastly improved.

llar 10825375
The ISIS scumbags are "religious."

DAIISH terrorist scum are the antithesis of religiously oriented people. You got it assbackwards. Billions who practice some brand of religion and billions like me who don't certainly get a sense somehow that billions would never do what DAIISH is doing to other human beings and their property.

I would not consider DAIISH terrorist scum religious or soldiers. Scum is perhaps too polite.

llar 10825375
The ISIS scumbags are "religious."

DAIISH terrorist scum are the antithesis of religiously oriented people. You got it assbackwards. Billions who practice some brand of religion and billions like me who don't certainly get a sense somehow that billions would never do what DAIISH is doing to other human beings and their property.

I would not consider DAIISH terrorist scum religious or soldiers. Scum is perhaps too polite.

They interpret the words of the Qur'an perhaps more literally and take that shit more seriously than others. That doesn't make them NON-religious.

Your disagreement with their horrendous views and behaviors also doesn't make them outside the realm of "religious."

We all know ISIS grows in member numbers and in geography. It is the overwhelming consensus opinion bombing by the several countries now bombing them will not stop them. So state what will stop them in your opinion and try to leave politics out of this thread.
By and only by taking back lost territory and holding it.The teachers of hate are a much bigger problem.,and the root cause.

take away their toys

faked-2_00000-1021x580.jpg

487885191_640.jpg

They interpret the words of the Qur'an perhaps more literally and take that shit more seriously than others. That doesn't make them NON-religious.

It Is foolish and dishonest to accept that murder rape and plunder is to be considered in the same catagory as what genuinely religious people do.

King Abdullah says DAIISH terrorist scum are the enemy of Islam and that is to be translated for anyone too full of hate and bigotry to figure out that DAIISH terrorist scum are the enemy of religion in that case. They are not religious beings and nothing close to being religious at all. I'm not religious myself but I am very eager and able to respect all people who make religion part of their law abiding lives.

It Is foolish and dishonest to accept that murder rape and plunder is to be considered in the same catagory as what genuinely religious people do.

King Abdullah says DAIISH terrorist scum are the enemy of Islam and that is to be translated for anyone too full of hate and bigotry to figure out that DAIISH terrorist scum are the enemy of religion in that case. They are not religious beings and nothing close to being religious at all. I'm not religious myself but I am very eager and able to respect all people who make religion part of their law abiding lives.
King Abdullah is not a binding religious authority. IS says they are Muslim. On what religious authority do you base your accusation of takfir against them? What cause elevates your authority above that of the Qur'an in regards to who is and is not Muslim?

“Surely your Lord knows best who strays from His path, and knows best who follows the guidance.” - an-Najm, 30

Forum List

Back