Enter Your Opinion On How ISIS Will Be Stopped

It Is foolish and dishonest to accept that murder rape and plunder is to be considered in the same catagory as what genuinely religious people do.

King Abdullah says DAIISH terrorist scum are the enemy of Islam and that is to be translated for anyone too full of hate and bigotry to figure out that DAIISH terrorist scum are the enemy of religion in that case. They are not religious beings and nothing close to being religious at all. I'm not religious myself but I am very eager and able to respect all people who make religion part of their law abiding lives.
King Abdullah is not a binding religious authority. IS says they are Muslim. On what religious authority do you base your accusation of takfir against them? What cause elevates your authority above that of the Qur'an in regards to who is and is not Muslim?

“Surely your Lord knows best who strays from His path, and knows best who follows the guidance.” - an-Najm, 30
I have a question about this since you brought it up. Ahmed al-Tayeb, leader of al-Azhar University in Cairo, from what I understand is the spiritual guide for the Sunni faith. He said that ISIS is no longer following the practices of true Islam. Does this somehow diminish ISIS legitimacy or can now ISIS can say, "Look, the one person who was suppose to guide you has let us down."? Is there a parallel where al Qaeda told ISIS to come back into the fold and now ISIS far surpasses al Qaeda as an organization?

PdSP 10847571
King Abdullah is not a binding religious authority. He does have to be to recognize

I didn't say he was a binding religious authority. He is a Muslim leader of a Muslim nation and he considers DAIISH terrorist scum to be the enemy of Islam. I don't judge things based on religion or somebody's Lord. I can see billions of people practicing religion and none of them do what DAIISH terrorist scum do to other human beings. King Abdullah does what a leader does to an enemy. He sends his military to kill them. Why are you so confused about the leader who has defined the enemy of Islam and kills them?

Forum List

Back