ENOUGH....Time for Liberty....NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are a member of a militia?
No. You continue to illustrate your severe illiteracy. That explains why you have to resort to raping children. Illiteracy is one of the main reasons that people like you resort to raping children - because you can't interact properly with adults and are unable to get grown, mature women into bed.

Here is your actual post:
When I was young I had sex with underage females, so.....

It was post #36
Notice i stated that when I was young, so it's still not rape, you dumb shit, but keep trying...The girls wereunderage and so was I..back then it was not considered rape, so blow it out you lard lad ass...Stop being so pissed off at the world cause your spouse left you and you have live in grandma's basement..

Why don't you chill out, try and explain your point like a decent human being who is interested in the subject they're talking about and wants to engage with other people?
Because liberals aren't decent human beings. If they were, they wouldn't be liberals (and I would engage them with the utmost respect). The left lies about everything. The left believes that they have a right to steal from others. The left believes that they are above the law (hence the way the dismiss the U.S. Constitution). It goes on and on and on. And, to top it all off, they act like immature @ssholes here on USMB. Go back and search some of Moonglow's posts. He's actually used the most offensive terms about "doing a cop's daughter" and "pounding pussy". Like all liberals (almost all anyway) he's immature, ignorant, unable to have relationships with mature, grown women, lies about his "prowess", and treats women like animals (much like muslims). I'm a mirror. Nothing more. Nothing less. If you're not liking what you're seeing - it's because the people I'm responding to are horrible reflections.

Why don't you chill out, try and explain your point like a decent human being who is interested in the subject they're talking about and wants to engage with other people?
Because liberals aren't decent human beings. If they were, they wouldn't be liberals (and I would engage them with the utmost respect). The left lies about everything. The left believes that they have a right to steal from others. The left believes that they are above the law (hence the way the dismiss the U.S. Constitution). It goes on and on and on. And, to top it all off, they act like immature @ssholes here on USMB. Go back and search some of Moonglow's posts. He's actually used the most offensive terms about "doing a cop's daughter" and "pounding pussy". Like all liberals (almost all anyway) he's immature, ignorant, unable to have relationships with mature, grown women, lies about his "prowess", and treats women like animals (much like muslims). I'm a mirror. Nothing more. Nothing less. If you're not liking what you're seeing - it's because the people I'm responding to are horrible reflections.
You stupid prude bitch boi, you play that fucking, "I'm a good upstanding Christian" bullshit, but you are a faker and a phony like all the rest...You don't know the first thing about decency or respect, you're just another whimpering pencil dick that ain't got nothing 'cause no one wants to be around a moaning cock sucker like you...You don't get respect 'cause you are a worthless piece of shit for a man...So you are a so called man without a home.............Read and weep butt boi...'Cause you want war, you got it......Fat girly man...

You stupid prude bitch boi, you play that fucking, "I'm a good upstanding Christian" bullshit, but you are a faker and a phony like all the rest...You don't know the first thing about decency or respect, you're just another whimpering pencil dick that ain't got nothing 'cause no one wants to be around a moaning cock sucker like you...You don't get respect 'cause you are a worthless piece of shit for a man...So you are a so called man without a home.............Read and weep butt boi...'Cause you want war, you got it......Fat girly man...
I rest my case here frigidweirdo. He considers anyone who doesn't talk like a horny 14 year old to be "prude". You wonder why I respond like I do? Just look at the immature and incredibly ignorant post by MG here. Seriously - who talks like that? Certainly nobody educated or mature.

So, all liberals aren't decent human beings, but a person like you who comes on here and starts mouthing off and insulting all liberals is a good person.

You say the left lies about everything, yet you've made no attempt at not lying.

The left steals from people? And yet you'd have the big corporations pay no tax and over burden the working people with tax, have them enslaved and all of that.

Ridiculous. You can't see the forest for the trees, and I doubt you can see the trees for the forest either.

I rest my case here frigidweirdo. He considers anyone who doesn't talk like a horny 14 year old to be "prude". You wonder why I respond like I do? Just look at the immature and incredibly ignorant post by MG here. Seriously - who talks like that? Certainly nobody educated or mature.

What? So your case about "all liberals" is based on one person?

The left steals from people? And yet you'd have the big corporations pay no tax and over burden the working people with tax, have them enslaved and all of that.
Typical liberal lie. Even if that were true (and we all know that it is not) - how is keeping what is already theirs "stealing"? :cuckoo:

It's a perfect example. In your sick mind - their money is yours for the taking.

Nope. It's based on all liberals. He just spoke at the perfect time. You followed up with your own perfect example (like claiming that if a corporation doesn't pay taxes they are "stealing" even though the money is already theirs and not giving it up is not stealing by any definition). And you also proved you lie (like all liberals) with that stupid ass statement. Every cooperation pays taxes. Far too many really

Nope. It's based on all liberals. He just spoke at the perfect time. You followed up with your own perfect example (like claiming that if a corporation doesn't pay taxes they are "stealing" even though the money is already theirs and not giving it up is not stealing by any definition). And you also proved you lie (like all liberals) with that stupid ass statement. Every cooperation pays taxes. Far too many really
The US has always taxed companies and corporations....What makes them so special now to avoid ever paying taxes?

Typical liberal lie. Even if that were true (and we all know that it is not) - how is keeping what is already theirs "stealing"? :cuckoo:

It's a perfect example. In your sick mind - their money is yours for the taking.

Tax doesn't just go to pay for nothing you know.

Businesses use SERVICES.

Ever seen a business use the roads? Use an educated work force? Use airports? Use telecommunications systems? Ever seen a business make money because the US is a stable country?

Why do you think it's stealing if they have to pay for these services?

The funny thing is, you just don't know ridiculous you sound.

You're not attacking what people are saying, you're just attacking the people themselves. It's not new, it's not interesting, it's not clever, it's not debate.

...it's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your fears.

It's time to ... restore liberty. NOW.
Therefore, you support freedom of abortion, unrestricted drug use, doctor-assisted suicide, flag burning too ...
Right?

You're not attacking what people are saying, you're just attacking the people themselves. It's not new, it's not interesting, it's not clever, it's not debate.
Says the idiot who just made a handful of false accusations and didn't even attempt to back them up with anything (which isn't surprising since it's tough to back up a lie).

...it's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your fears.

It's time to ... restore liberty. NOW.
Therefore, you support freedom of abortion, unrestricted drug use, doctor-assisted suicide, flag burning too ...
Right?
Everything but abortion since nobody has the "freedom" to kill someone else. But I absolutely support and defend your right to burn the American flag. I absolutely support and defend your right to commit suicide. And I absolutely support and defend your right to injest anything you want to injest (including narcotics). Oops. Thought you were being clever there, uh? Damn did that backfire. :lol:

You respond like you do because you are a childish punk. Typical right wing fruitcake.

You respond like you do because you are a childish punk. Typical right wing fruitcake.
You and Moon are the immature, uneducated hillbilly's. I'm not the one using phrases like "whimpering pencil dick that ain't got nothing" (can you say double-negative???) or "childish punk".

Shup you big whiny baby.

Says the idiot who just made a handful of false accusations and didn't even attempt to back them up with anything (which isn't surprising since it's tough to back up a lie).

Wow, insults.

You've proven yourself to be an insulter and incapable of debate. Ignore list for you. Bye.

You and Moon are the immature, uneducated hillbilly's. I'm not the one using phrases like "whimpering pencil dick that ain't got nothing" (can you say double-negative???) or "childish punk".
That's not hillbilly slang it's Okie slang, no hills where I grew up...You was the one crying how the party I voted for took everything from you, so how did me not voting because I was in hospital take away everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back