ENOUGH....Time for Liberty....NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Sorry, liberal children...it's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your fears. I'm sorry if the U.S. is just too "scary" for you. I'm sorry you live your lives like cowards - paranoid of an inanimate object. But as Patrick Henry said: "Give me liberty or give me death". If neither of those are acceptable to you - you're free to leave any time you want.

I'm sorry if words/speech are more than your fragile 'lil psyche could handle. Your "safe space" is your home. It's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your hyper-sensitive feelings. As George Washington said: "If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter". Liberals continue to prove that is true every day. If you can't handle the free flow of ideas, opinions, and thoughts - you're free to leave any time you want.

It's time to cure the cancer known as liberalism and restore liberty. NOW.

RWNJ traitor whining.

1929995_760297947439367_3259250902783731389_n.jpg

Is there a point to this thread?
One would think it would be fairly obvious from the initial post. But just to clarify even further - click here. Get it now?

Instead of clicking on whatever virus site you have there, why not just say so directly?
It's a link to USMB dumb-ass. How long have I been on this site?!? How long have you known me? Good God...

Just come right out and say whatever stupid thing you want to say.

One would think it would be fairly obvious from the initial post. But just to clarify even further - click here. Get it now?

Instead of clicking on whatever virus site you have there, why not just say so directly?
It's a link to USMB dumb-ass. How long have I been on this site?!? How long have you known me? Good God...

I've already did. Apparently you were too fucking stupid to understand it. Now you're too afraid to click a fucking link (which just links to another thread here on USMB). I can't help you. Grow a pair or go away. I don't care either way frankly.

You really do live in fear of life dont you.
thats sad. really sad
What kind of coward is deathly afraid to click a link? Clearly he has all of the technology skills of my great-grandmother. If you're system is properly locked down (including not running it as an Administrator), fully patched, the firewall running, and a good anti-virus installed and up to date - then you have nothing to worry about. God Almighty do liberals need to find another country. They are too scared to even use a mouse these days.

You really do live in fear of life dont you.
thats sad. really sad
What kind of coward is deathly afraid to click a link? Clearly he has all of the technology skills of my great-grandmother. If you're system is properly locked down (including not running it as an Administrator), fully patched, the firewall running, and a good anti-virus installed and up to date - then you have nothing to worry about. God Almighty do liberals need to find another country. They are too scared to even use a mouse these days.
Fear is what drives them.
afraid of guns? ban them
afraid of having to provide for yourself? create a welfare state
afraid of words? create a politically correct list of words.
afraid of getting caught for crimes? kill the police.
everything they do is based on a fear they have in life.

I've already did. ........

Type it out again, unless you lack the strength the press those keys.

You really do live in fear of life dont [sic] you......

No. Thanks for asking, douche.
Keyboard brave.
You as a liberal lack the courage to actually confront someone in person.
I on the other hand will wait until some POS says something in public, then I turn on them quick.And unlike the coward liberal, I do not require a large group of like minded sick individuals behind me to back me up if my words/actions actually solicit a response.
Troll on my cowardly friend. But watch out, that bad ass Grandma in the bus seat next to you just might have a legally concealed handgun in her granny purse. BOO!

P@triot? I don't recall that name. I think I'd remember such a fruity name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back