For the record, and food for thought. Is Kansas the first domino to fall?

Just a state that went overboard..

The rest of the red states are fine, If I were you I would worry about blue states like illinois and California with a Union Pension unfunded crisis in the trillions of dollars.

For the record, and food for thought. Is Kansas the first domino to fall?

Kansas overwhelmingly doesn't like gay marriage or deranged men in women's restrooms and showers. It's a fact that has escaped the GOP leadership. Pity.

In Kansas, gay marriage is explicitly banned by state laws and no same sex relationship is allowed to be legally recognized. Kansas - Marriage | Laws.com

With only two weeks left in the Kansas legislation session, state lawmakers have introduced a pair of bills that would prohibit transgender students from using restrooms that match their gender. The “Student Physical Privacy Act” would apply not only to public schools, but all public universities in the state as well, guaranteeing that anyone who saw someone transgender in the bathroom could sue their school for $2,500 for every time that it happened.Kansas Bill Would Pay Students A $2,500 Bounty To Hunt For Trans People In Bathrooms – ThinkProgress

...such a harvest...falling fallow in the field... At this point I think key GOP leaders are being straight up blackmailed. What else would cause them to destroy their own party but fear for self?

It isn't even Labor Day when the official campaigning starts and lefties are dreaming about dominoes in their fantasy world. Granted most liberals are afflicted with short term memory loss but it should be noted that lots of dominoes fell in the last election and liberal democrats lost the biggest number of seats in modern history.

GOP Moderates and Democrats Say Politics Changing in Kansas

Maybe Paul Ryan needs to rethink his "Conservative Principles" and put in perspective who or what he is responsible for supporting: The people or an ideology.
The problem is blind adherence to failed, wrongheaded conservative ideology; it's time for facts and pragmatism instead.
Allowing deranged men to use women's restrooms and showers is the definition of wrongheaded ideology. Kansas agrees with me. And, more importantly, if the GOP would step up and say so, Kansas would agree with THEM.

That agreement would even be pivotal not only in this election but in the ranks of the GOP into the foreseeable future.

Maybe Paul Ryan needs to rethink his "Conservative Principles" and put in perspective who or what he is responsible for supporting: The people or an ideology.

Brownback made a pretty clear challenge: Use Kansas a litmus test for conservative values.

56610954.jpg

The rest of the red states are fine, If I were you I would worry about blue states like illinois and California with a Union Pension unfunded crisis in the trillions of dollars.

really?

might want to check the #'s in the swing states ... they're fine if you're a Clinton fan.

really?

might want to check the #'s in the swing states ... they're fine if you're a Clinton fan.

They're golden if you're for Clinton. Its essentially a replay of 2012.....but with Clinton being *far* more competitive in traditionally red states like Arizona and Georgia.

really?

?????

Was talking financial...Why are you talking election?

really?

?????

As a dozen Brownback supporters losing their primary elections demonstrate.......this has impacts on the election.

really?

?????

As a dozen Brownback supporters losing their primary elections demonstrate.......this has impacts on the election.

If you read the story, they were losing to more moderate republicans

The problem is blind adherence to failed, wrongheaded conservative ideology; it's time for facts and pragmatism instead.
it's time for the people to speak. We are.

And in November when Trump loses......will the people have spoken then too?

really?

?????

Kansas Republicans Rebuke Their Conservative Governor
Moderate GOP candidates for the state legislature ousted more than a dozen incumbents aligned with Sam Brownback in primaries on Tuesday

really?

?????

Moderate GOP candidates for the state legislature ousted more than a dozen incumbents aligned with Sam Brownback in primaries on Tuesday

As I said......Brownback's disastrous results have consequences in the election booth.

it's time for the people to speak. We are.

And in November when Trump loses......will the people have spoken then too?
when Trump wins will the people have spoken?

really?

?????

As I said......Brownback's disastrous results have consequences in the election booth.

Sorry to have educated you and burst your bubble.

Forum List

Back