Eloquent Trump calls Build Back Better "Build Back Worse" in anti-Mitch rant after he "folded on the debt ceiling"

"Build Back Broken" sounds more appropriate. Biden's campaign slogan should have been "Making America Mediocre Again."

Trump folded on a number of debt ceiling rulings. He has zero credibility with regard to the debt ceiling OR responsible budgetary policy.

Trump folded on a number of debt ceiling rulings. He has zero credibility with regard to the debt ceiling OR responsible budgetary policy.

He did raise it twice, but that was because he gave into the same Republicans who stabbed him in the back in 2020.

Obama raised it 7 times, GW raised it 7 times, Clinton and Bush Sr. both raised it 4 times, and Reagan raised it 17 times. But things were cheaper back then, as the debt only went from $935.1 billion to $2.8 trillion under Reagan.

Teflon Don hasn't had his ring kissed (nor his a$$) by McCarthy and McConnell for some months now... Donny wants and needs more attention...

Why would he need more attention? Don't you leftists and your media give him enough?

Why would he need more attention? Don't you leftists and your media give him enough?
It's not enough...

Your Orange Con-Man and his Temple Cult insist upon absolute submission and obedience... including periodic demonstrations of their worship loyalty...

It's not enough...

Your Orange Con-Man and his Temple Cult insist upon absolute submission and obedience... including periodic demonstrations of their worship loyalty...

Sure I'm loyal. I'd defend that Magnificent Orange SOB down to the last drop of your blood.

You're scared shitless about the probability of Trump winning a second term. :laughing0301:
Only fools want to see that corrupt, self-serving a$$hole back in the White House.

You, of course, being a devoted trump Nazi, are one of those fools.

Democrats are so infuriating and brilliant at the same time. They are geniuses of empty semantics. "Build back better"... from what? Democrats enabling crime, civil unrest and riots? OK I propose in this "build back better" scheme, we reform the entire political system and defund the democrats.

Forum List

Back