I can no longer support people who do not support Trump

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
People who stop supporting Trump never supported him in the first place imo

And anyone who knows half what Trump did for this country and still rejects him... for whom??? I mean, t he left have no one with a brain or with a loyalty to the US... so yeh...

Sorry, but I see leftists who hate Trump and love... their own sickos.. as just being sold out to the devil... and even if you don't believe in old scratch... How about just common freakin sense???

leftists are extremely illogical in their policies and their worthless opinions on just whatever...

And anyone who knows half what Trump did for this country and still rejects him... for whom??? I mean, t he left have no one with a brain or with a loyalty to the US... so yeh...

Sorry, but I see leftists who hate Trump and love... their own sickos.. as just being sold out to the devil... and even if you don't believe in old scratch... How about just common freakin sense???

leftists are extremely illogical in their policies and their worthless opinions on just whatever...
Your post would make more sense if you put the bong down before you posted.

no one cares.
That much is evident

1639179608979.png

Those who claim they voted for Trump but don't like him now, are few and far between. Hardly anyone actually changes from being a Republican to becoming a Democrat, most of the time it's the other way around. Both my Wife and I were Democrats. I actually stupidly wrote in Jesse Jackson once in a primary back in the 80's, and my wife voted for Obama during his first term. But we were both uninformed and politically-unaware at the time. The fact that so-called "independents" are fleeing the Biden train wreck, is looking pretty good for Trump right now.

Poor widdle boy.....it is so easy to eviscerate both parties it's not even as fun as I used to make it.

Those who claim they voted for Trump but don't like him now, are few and far between. Hardly anyone actually changes from being a Republican to becoming a Democrat, most of the time it's the other way around. Both my Wife and I were Democrats. I actually stupidly wrote in Jesse Jackson once in a primary back in the 80's, and my wife voted for Obama during his first term. But we were both politically-unaware at the time. The fact that so-called "independents" are fleeing the Biden train wreck, is looking pretty good for Trump right now.

I voted for Clinton in the first term. But after he rented the Lincoln bedroom out and gave all of our computer tech to China, I was off of him pronto, Tonto!

I voted for Clinton in the first term. But after he rented the Lincoln bedroom out and gave all of our computer tech to China, I was off of him pronto, Tonto!

Looking back, Clinton wasn't that great of a President. It wasn't until the GOP took control of Congress with Gingrich at the helm, before Clinton's presidency attained any merit. Clinton will always be remembered as a saxophone-playing clown, a rapist, and a guy whose Assault Weapons Ban was thankfully overturned.

Thank God Hillary didn't win in 2016. She would have been far worse.

I can no longer support people who do not support Trump
Understood... it's only fair.

I mean, after all, a majority of the nation's voters decided on November 3, 2021, NOT to support anyone who SUPPORTED your loser Orange Baboon-God.

There were a lot of unhappy red-cap-wearing beer-belching fat-bellied ignorant gullible trailer-trash Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers the Morning After, to be sure. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Conservatives are always gaslighting themselves. MAGA jackasses tried to overthrow the government on January 6 but the OP still projects hatred of America onto “leftists.” This is a mental illness that is in serious need of psychotherapy.

Who doesn't hate leftists? The worst thing I hate about them is there aren't enough helicopters to throw them all out of.

Looking back, Clinton wasn't that great of a President. It wasn't until the GOP took control of Congress with Gingrich at the helm, before Clinton's presidency attained any merit. Clinton will always be remembered as a saxophone-playing clown, a rapist, and a guy whose Assault Weapons Ban was thankfully overturned.

Thank God Hillary didn't win in 2016. She would have been far worse.

Hillary has flown over the Cuckoo's nest sobbing through her 2016 Presidential acceptance speech the other day!!

1/2 of our Country fails to decry this lunacy!
While Putin and Xi pay attention.

Forum List

Back