Jill Biden: My Hubby Is Mentally Fit

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When you’re answering these kinds of questions from CBS you already know the answer.

“Quite a few Americans have some questions about the president’s current mental fitness,” CBS correspondent Rita Braver suggested to the first lady.

“I think that’s ridiculous,” Jill Biden responded in a portion of the interview released Thursday.

When you’re answering these kinds of questions from CBS you already know the answer.

“Quite a few Americans have some questions about the president’s current mental fitness,” CBS correspondent Rita Braver suggested to the first lady.

“I think that’s ridiculous,” Jill Biden responded in a portion of the interview released Thursday.

She has a doctorate in educational leadership. Which means she's far more suited for teaching her husband to color within the lines on the coloring book with the Crayolas, instead of eating them.

Jill Biden ought to be investigated for elder abuse.

I just wonder if Hunter has tapped that? I mean any crackhead who's had sex with his underage niece has surely fucked him mom too, ya know. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if Hunter's dad sexually molested him when he was a kid. That's why Hunter is so fucked up in the head.

Last edited:

I’m not sure why we’d expect her to say anything else — at least to anyone outside of the inner circle. Certainly not to SEE B.S..

Dr Pepper probably still sees Plugs as that smooth, congenital liar that could talk her panties off when she was the teenage family babysitter.

Presumably she doesn't change the shit-saturated bedding each morning, they probably have an illegal Guatemalan cleaning woman for that.... so no problem there. Plus, they have 6 opulent mansions acquired thru various crime family operations, so there's plenty of opportunity to spend time away from the stuttering shit clown.

I just wonder if Hunter has tapped that? I mean any crackhead who's had sex with his underage niece has surely fucked him mom too, ya know. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if Hunter's dad sexually molested him when he was a kid. That's why Hunter is so fucked up in the head.

what sort of a fucked up sick mind even thinks of these things?

Next thing you know Biden will be repeating these words....“person,” “woman,” “man,” “camera,” “TV,”

Forum List

Back