Elon Musk says more changes are in order since Twitter once discriminated against Republicans

Giuliani in that article

"The New York Post had the guts to print it [Hunter laptop story]," said Giuliani. "That's the only one who did. What happened? They [Twitter before Elon came along] censored the New York Post, and now we see from the tags ... ."

Further, through the Russian collusion allegations, "they tried to frame" Trump, said Giuliani, "so I don't know if we're ever going to have justice in this country."

Giuliani pointed to his experience as a U.S. attorney who put members of the Mafia in prison and said Biden "doesn't have the intelligence those crooks have."

"It's a family business," Giuliani said. "What they sell is Joe's influence ...

you think it's an accident that Joe can't condemn what's going on in China?"

:eek::biggrin:

Giuliani's comments reflect the thoughts of MANY Americans

:oops:

Giuliani:

"I really appreciate very much what Elon Musk did not just for me, but for the United States," Giuliani said on Newsmax's "The Count." "I mean, Joe Biden and his people have ripped away our democracy in many respects, including using the criminal justice system to go after their enemies, but they stole an election."

Giuliani continued that "clearly relevant information" was covered up about the president, and told Newsmax that he was ready over two years ago, during the 2020 presidential campaign, "to prosecute and convict" the then-candidate.

Me:

I'm not sure what that last sentence means, whether he is referring to Trump or biden? but anyway, the red stuff

Always so refreshing when people speak the 'uncomfortable' truth

:biggrin:

Some of us think truth is truth, though

Instead of eight bucks a month it's only seven bucks a month for registered party members.

Remember when AOC wore that stupid dress to her little Leftist elitist gala that said "TAX THE RICH!"

So stunning and brave.

But how dare a billionaire buy Twitter and let everyone post.

It's the end of "Democracy" I tell ya!

He just banned Kanye.

Fail.

Shouldn't you be happy about that you simple minded dumbshit?

Pardon my Frances', but we will NEVER - EVER see anyone from the Left ban a Democrat for being "out of line".

In fact, if this does not objectively prove that the modern Right is far more rational than the Left, nothing does.

But - as always - you'll continue to fail to take the correct lesson.

Shouldn't you be happy about that you simple minded dumbshit?

Pardon my Frances', but we will NEVER - EVER see anyone from the Left ban a Democrat for being "out of line".

In fact, if this does not objectively prove that the modern Right is far more rational than the Left, nothing does.

But - as always - you'll continue to fail to take the correct lesson.
I could care less about who is banned or not banned from Twitter. Doesn't affect me in the least.

I was simply informing you that your newest deity isn't "letting everyone post".

I could care less about who is banned or not banned from Twitter. Doesn't affect me in the least.

I was simply informing you that your newest deity isn't "letting everyone post".

He isn't letting an anti-semite who (SUPPOSEDLY) is "right wing" post.

If you had an IQ capable of absorbing the fact that this completely eliminates any argument against his takeover of Twitter as "right wing facsism" to be absolute bunk simply conveys what an asinine simpleton you truly must be.

Good job.

He isn't letting an anti-semite who (SUPPOSEDLY) is "right wing" post.
1670211967050.png

Attractive woman.

Not sure what your point is here....

Your newest deity is not "letting everyone post" as you said he was. Were you lying or are you just woefully uninformed?

He's not letting the very people post that you claimed were a "THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!" (tm) - care to comment?

Forum List

Back