What Mayor Giuliani has to say about the man in the White House - LOL

Last edited:
We have actual evidence, confessions, whistleblowers, and several hidden videos you have not seen. Marginalizing the messenger will not change the facts.
And none of that was given to Trump's lawyers to show to the 60 plus Judges in the 60 plus courts to contest the results.

THOSE are the facts.

Are you saying that if somebody isn’t in prison then they aren’t a crook? In that case Biden isn’t a crook… correct?

Nice logic
when you put words in a person's mouth

it's amazing, that person can be made to say whatever you want!

when you put words in a person's mouth

it's amazing, that person can be made to say whatever you want!
I agree. Which is why I asked. If that’s not what he was saying then he can correct me by clarifying

Doubtful that Giuliani is happy that he lost the voice and power he had in NY and DC.

Only someone who does not care about someone's whole career, like yourself, would think he was happy about it.
I just think it has to do with Ds getting away with everything and when they go after a R and do hideous things against him, they know they will get away with it because they always do

So yeh, who gives a rip about some fake disbarrment?

Biden is not in prison because the Democrat party controls the DOJ and FBI.
they seem to control everything

and a lot of fake Rs let them which is why they keep getting away with stuff and why would they stop?

Elon M fired that one guy who was censoring Rs @ Twitter.1. That's what you do w/ people who don't "act right." You get rid of them.

The govt never gets rid of anyone no matter the crime--unless of course it is a R

The govt needs to adopt that line from Trump Youre Fired

Nothing is going to get better in this country until that happens

People actually give a shit what ol drunk “hands down his pants” Roody says???

Forum List

Back