Musk should move Twitter from San Fran to Miami, says Republican Gimenez

why would he want Twitter to be in what some call the most disgusting place on the planet?

:dunno:

This Musk/Twitter story reminds me of guys I went to college with. They spent $5000 a year to go to college but then when they got to college they got distracted with all the parties.

Musk had/has this great company. Tesla. But he is pissing on Tesla and it's investors because he's distracted with his new toy.

Now Tesla is fucked.

So Musk fucked this great company because of Twitter. What an idiot.

Michael Jordan was smart. They asked him why he doesn't campaign for Democrats he said "because Republicans buy shoes too"

why would he want Twitter to be in what some call the most disgusting place on the planet?

I kinda like it right where it is. Anyone trained in such work needing a good job there now needs to go work for "the enemy." Fitting justice.

Besides, there are still lots of good people in California who hate the democrats.

Moving it to Florida would just arm the Left with the excuse of using that to justify Musk's changes based on location instead of their election-tampering crimes.

Best of all, all of the haughty Hollywood types making a show of leaving will be eating crow without Twitter and will either be forced to sheepishly come back quietly or live forever in exile of most of their real fans.

• Banned
This Musk/Twitter story reminds me of guys I went to college with. They spent $5000 a year to go to college but then when they got to college they got distracted with all the parties.

Musk had/has this great company. Tesla. But he is pissing on Tesla and it's investors because he's distracted with his new toy.

Now Tesla is fucked.

So Musk fucked this great company because of Twitter. What an idiot.

Michael Jordan was smart. They asked him why he doesn't campaign for Democrats he said "because Republicans buy shoes too"
you don't have any substantial evidence he is neglectingTesla

figures

Liberals' motto: Throw out baseless accusations and hope someone buys it

America is not buying it anymore

• Banned
I kinda like it right where it is. Anyone trained in such work needing a good job there now needs to go work for "the enemy." Fitting justice.

Besides, there are still lots of good people in California who hate the democrats.

Moving it to Florida would just arm the Left with the excuse of using that to justify Musk's changes based on location instead of their election-tampering crimes.

Best of all, all of the haughty Hollywood types making a show of leaving will be eating crow without Twitter and will either be forced to sheepishly come back quietly or live forever in exile of most of their real fans.
don't get that last paragraph

??

Forum List

Back