Elizabeth Warren Is an Idiot

Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren made a damn fool out of herself by declaring herself a candidate for President of the United States, while carrying the baggage of a record of falsifying affirmative action questionairres.
Now she proposes to give "Medicare for all" (including illegal aliens). When asked about the cost of such a grandiose idea, she has said she will announce that in "upcoming weeks."

Problem for Ms Pocahontas is that when that time comes, she will have to admit that "Medicare for all" is nothing but a non-economical ruse, to pander for votes. Are you kidding ? The US government is struggling to afford adequate coverage of military veterans in VA hospitals, plus payment of VA disability and pensions, and these are a small fraction of the number of recipients that would be involved in a "Medicare for all" scheme.

Most likely, in "upcoming weeks", we will either see the "Medicare for all" proposal wither away, or some elaborate spin will be devised to make it appear attainable. Stay tuned for the Democrats' next snow job (ludicrously endorsed by the media).
its worth a debate, wouldn’t you agree? Or is it something that should never be discussed?
Sure let's debate whether it's a good idea to guarantee our kids will give the majority of their pay to taxes and have a lifetime of substandard healthcare.
well that’s your position then and it’s a good one. How much will it cost and what will the standards of care be. Those are my questions too and they have to be answered and make sense before I’d support a plan. But I’m very interested in hearing plans and exploring them. The status quo needs to be better, don’t you agree?

Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren made a damn fool out of herself by declaring herself a candidate for President of the United States, while carrying the baggage of a record of falsifying affirmative action questionairres.
Now she proposes to give "Medicare for all" (including illegal aliens). When asked about the cost of such a grandiose idea, she has said she will announce that in "upcoming weeks."

Problem for Ms Pocahontas is that when that time comes, she will have to admit that "Medicare for all" is nothing but a non-economical ruse, to pander for votes. Are you kidding ? The US government is struggling to afford adequate coverage of military veterans in VA hospitals, plus payment of VA disability and pensions, and these are a small fraction of the number of recipients that would be involved in a "Medicare for all" scheme.

Most likely, in "upcoming weeks", we will either see the "Medicare for all" proposal wither away, or some elaborate spin will be devised to make it appear attainable. Stay tuned for the Democrats' next snow job (ludicrously endorsed by the media).
its worth a debate, wouldn’t you agree? Or is it something that should never be discussed?
Sure let's debate whether it's a good idea to guarantee our kids will give the majority of their pay to taxes and have a lifetime of substandard healthcare.
well that’s your position then and it’s a good one. How much will it cost and what will the standards of care be. Those are my questions too and they have to be answered and make sense before I’d support a plan. But I’m very interested in hearing plans and exploring them. The status quo needs to be better, don’t you agree?
Before we try to expand these financially disastrous programs, we need to address the costs. Poor people and illegals get healthcare at the state level through Medicaid funded programs as well as privately funded programs. I know because many of my wife's patients have state funded health insurance.

If you don't want "Medicare for all" (including illegal aliens) tell tRump to jail employers that knowingly hire illegals.
That isn't what the law says they get fined first.

She isn’t an idiot but she is a corporatist, opportunist, and a liar. She is a perfect clone of Obama and Hillary. The billionaires and Wall Street love her just like they do the other two aforementioned crooks.

Someone please ask Lizzy where her campaign donations will come from when she institutes her 'wealth tax.'

Someone please ask Lizzy where her campaign donations will come from when she institutes her 'wealth tax.'
Rich billionaires in other countries, wanting to dump all their criminals, deadbeats welfare leeches, and other undesirables on US shores.

So I posted the evidence the WH is holding up the expanded diseases during the Vietnam era and you say it started during Obama era, you are such a fucking dunce. Sorry but since when did the VA pay for brand name drugs? I always way back got generic in fact they had generic simvastin long before it became generic in the states and they bought in bulk from Canada. I knew some mf would bring up other President's or people who ran for President even though it's now not then.
So you concede that things are no worse with Trump than Obama. Actually, they are better in quite a number of ways >>

• President Trump secured a record $73.1 billion in funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to provide quality medical care for our veterans.
  • This funding included $8.6 billion for mental health services, $400 million for opioid abuse prevention, $206 million for suicide prevention, and more.
  • The President signed the VA MISSION Act, revolutionizing that VA healthcare system and reforming numerous services for our veterans.
  • This legislation will consolidate and reform existing programs to give eligible veterans better access to healthcare providers in their communities.
  • Thanks to this legislation, eligible veterans will have access to walk-in community clinics that offer immediate, local care.
  • President Trump and his Administration have expanded access to telehealth services for veterans, including through the “Anywhere to Anywhere” VA health care initiative.
  • President Trump issued an executive order requiring the Administration to improve access to mental health treatment and suicide prevention resources for veterans.
  • President Trump signed the Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, making it easier to fire failing employees and protect whistleblowers.
  • Under President Trump, the VA has removed, demoted, or suspended more than 4,300 employees for poor performance.
  • President Trump signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017, streamlining the process used by veterans when appealing benefits claims.
    • President Trump fulfilled his promise to create a new White House VA Hotline to provide veterans with 24/7 support.
    • The VA is providing veterans with online access to wait time and quality of care data.
    • The President signed the Forever GI Bill, providing veterans, service members, and their families with enhanced education benefits.
    • Last year, programs at the VA and the Department of Housing and Urban Development helped more than 51,000 veterans find permanent housing and access supportive services.
  • And look at all this education you just got for free. Now kiss my ass.

Oh you just want a single bullshit. That’s easy, he literally has dozens each day. Off the top of my head and given the current impeachment situation Trump is constantly crapping all over the truth. He calls the proceedings illegal, not true, he calls it a hoax, not true, he said he wasn’t leveraging aid for a political investigation and is not getting multiple testimonies showing otherwise. The guy is a con man and you’ve been duped
Well sorry, but you're just wrong. The proceedings ARE illegal, and a hoax, just like the laughingstock Russian collusion one before it.

No, he WASN'T wasn’t leveraging aid for a political investigation, he hs a right (and duty) to investigate corruption by anyone (including the Bidens), and he's NOT getting multiple testimonies showing otherwise. The Democrats' "testimonies", just like yours here, are nothing more than laughable smear attacks. coming from pitiful losers who can't overcome Trump's successful administration, and they know they can't win in 2020, with the 3 stooges (Pocahontas, Bernie Fife, and Joe Gaffe Machine)

You are the dupe. Nobody votes for these Dems other than their illegal aliens.

ONE you want? Quick quiz. Yes or no answer. Here's the question:

IS The Bronx a very wonderful place in Germany?

You have sixty seconds.

And don't be using my logo ideas that I already BUSTED you with.
You couldn't bust a bubble from a bubble pipe. And the Bronx was started by Jonas Bronk, a Dane, who lived a great deal of time in Germany, before immigrating to the US. But it would be better if you don't read this. I fear the knowledge might overcome you.

And I see you cant produce any bullshit from Trump. Run rabbit, run.

Oh you just want a single bullshit. That’s easy, he literally has dozens each day. Off the top of my head and given the current impeachment situation Trump is constantly crapping all over the truth. He calls the proceedings illegal, not true, he calls it a hoax, not true, he said he wasn’t leveraging aid for a political investigation and is not getting multiple testimonies showing otherwise. The guy is a con man and you’ve been duped
Well sorry, but you're just wrong. The proceedings ARE illegal, and a hoax, just like the laughingstock Russian collusion one before it.

No, he WASN'T wasn’t leveraging aid for a political investigation, he hs a right (and duty) to investigate corruption by anyone (including the Bidens), and he's NOT getting multiple testimonies showing otherwise. The Democrats' "testimonies", just like yours here, are nothing more than laughable smear attacks. coming from pitiful losers who can't overcome Trump's successful administration, and they know they can't win in 2020, with the 3 stooges (Pocahontas, Bernie Fife, and Joe Gaffe Machine)

You are the dupe. Nobody votes for these Dems other than their illegal aliens.
I read what you write but it is just not backed up by facts. You are repeating talking points designed to do miss and discredit. While I understand the tactic, I can’t take it seriously in an honest debate.
If you really think facts are on your side then used them to back up your statements. Let’s start with the first claim... the inquiry is illegal and a hoax. Prove it

I read what you write but it is just not backed up by facts. You are repeating talking points designed to do miss and discredit. While I understand the tactic, I can’t take it seriously in an honest debate.
If you really think facts are on your side then used them to back up your statements. Let’s start with the first claim... the inquiry is illegal and a hoax. Prove it
The POTUS is entitled to investigate ANY corruption occurring, involving US citizens and US political office holders. Biden and his son are obvious, Hunter getting $50K/month from Burisma because he knoiws so much about gas, energy and Ukraine, right ? :puhleeze:
EARTH TO SLADE: This is already proved to everyone who isn't sitting around with ridiculous pretenses. Pleas ask for something intelligent.

That is not what protectionist has been told.

Those of us who think for ourselves realized what came before the PPACA (aka: Obamacare) was failing too many American Citizens. This reform was a fist step, and most of us understand that it is better than before, but there are still a need for a number of improvements.

Those of us who think for ourselves realized what came before the PPACA (aka: Obamacare) was failing too many American Citizens. This reform was a fist step, and most of us understand that it is better than before, but there are still a need for a number of improvements.

Sure, I understand that libs are interested in a couple of changes to the ACA which you call "improvements". Things like Single Payor, Medicare for All, and the outlawing of private contracts for medical.

But you don't have the votes to force that through right now, and you might never.

So the ACA is likely to stand as it is and for some time to come, and you can't realistically expect any cooperation from those who you call "Deplorables", if for no other reason than you call them "Deplorables" Calling people names is no way to pander to them.

The POTUS is entitled to investigate ANY corruption occurring, involving US citizens and US political office holders. Biden and his son are obvious, Hunter getting $50K/month from Burisma because he knoiws so much about gas, energy and Ukraine, right ? :puhleeze:
EARTH TO SLADE: This is already proved to everyone who isn't sitting around with ridiculous pretenses. Pleas ask for something intelligent.
and the house has the right to impeach the president if they feel he isn’t properly doing his job. So where does the illegal hoax come from? You haven’t made a case for it.

and the house has the right to impeach the president if they feel he isn’t properly doing his job. So where does the illegal hoax come from? You haven’t made a case for it.

Absolutely wrong.

The House of Representatives can only constitutionally impeach someone for High Crimes or Misdemeanors.

Not incompetence or laziness or "not properly doing his job"

Absolutely wrong.

The House of Representatives can only constitutionally impeach someone for High Crimes or Misdemeanors.

How is it decided if a high crime or misdemeanor has been committed?

Absolutely wrong.

Show actual evidence and testimony. Not "hearsay" but real evidence of a real crime

Absolutely wrong.

Show actual evidence and testimony. Not "hearsay" but real evidence of a real crime
when are they suppose to present the evidence?

Forum List

Back