Elizabeth Warren Is an Idiot

ONE you want? Quick quiz. Yes or no answer. Here's the question:

IS The Bronx a very wonderful place in Germany?

You have sixty seconds.

And don't be using my logo ideas that I already BUSTED you with.
You couldn't bust a bubble from a bubble pipe. And the Bronx was started by Jonas Bronk, a Dane, who lived a great deal of time in Germany, before immigrating to the US. But it would be better if you don't read this. I fear the knowledge might overcome you.

And I see you cant produce any bullshit from Trump. Run rabbit, run.

See what I mean? You can't touch the question so you invent a different one.

Much like you couldn't touch my demand for a link to your premise in the OP.

Brave SIr OP ran away, he bravely ran away.
When faced with a question he couldn't concede
He courageously did the deflection deed;
When inconvenience reared his head
He answered a different question instead
Brave, brave, brave brave Sir Opie........

(apologies to Neil Innes)

and the house has the right to impeach the president if they feel he isn’t properly doing his job. So where does the illegal hoax come from? You haven’t made a case for it.
There's nothing to impeach about except Demoicrats view that it's the onky way they can possibky get back the presidency. But really, Why bother ? the laughingstock impeachment attempt (nothing but a ruse to gin up base VOTES) is already coming apart at the seams and is going nowhere, and even if it passed, the Senate would squash it (2 Democrats have already come out against it) It's dead in the water

What there really is to talk about now is the Barr-Durham indictments, and the possibility of Hillary, Obama, Brennan, et al outlaws escaping on bail. This must not happen.

Felons Caught in Barr-Durham Probe Must Not Be Granted Bail

YOU are the one who is running. There's nothing "different". This exchange started by my challenge to another poster to produce ONE EXAMPLE of Trump saying "bullshit".. This far, he has been unable to do that and he hasn't. YOU haven't either.

Run, rabbit run.

and the house has the right to impeach the president if they feel he isn’t properly doing his job. So where does the illegal hoax come from? You haven’t made a case for it.
I don't have to . the Democrats did that. :biggrin:

YOU are the one who is running. There's nothing "different". This exchange started by my challenge to another poster to produce ONE EXAMPLE of Trump saying "bullshit".. This far, he has been unable to do that and he hasn't. YOU haven't either.

Run, rabbit run.

I've never seen that challenge but it's ridiculously easy. Here's a recent one, one of many iterations of Rump reading the same script over and over, while demonstrating he has no clue how to use a microphone:

Here's a synopsis, you can find it over and over.

Not sure why you wanted this but I'm even less sure how you found a rock big enough to hide under to pretend you never heard this before.

But here you are not only running away from the question and denying you're deflecting to a different one, you actually DID IT AGAIN, suggesting I was somehow "unable" to find an easily-findable bullshit that you never asked me to find in the first place. And that's just blatantly dishonest. Which is to say, the same lame game you've been playing the whole time.

ANYTHING ELSE you wanna claim I "can't find" that you never brought up? Hm?

I've never seen that challenge but it's ridiculously easy. Here's a recent one, one of many iterations of Rump reading the same script over and over, while demonstrating he has no clue how to use a microphone:

Not sure why you wanted this but I'm even less sure how you found a rock big enough to hide under to pretend you never heard this before.

But here you are not only running away from the question and denying you're deflecting to a different one, you actually DID IT AGAIN, suggesting I was somehow "unable" to find an easily-findable bullshit that you never asked me to find in the first place. And that's just blatantly dishonest. Which is to say, the same lame game you've been playing the whole time.

1. Trump didn't repeat anything over and over in your first video, and he shows a perfectly fine use of the microphone. Like many liberals you are deranged, and display it openly.

2. In the second video, the only thing I saw unacceptable was Ari Melber's unshaven, bum face. As for Trump, I don't pretend anything. Sure, I've heard his rally speeches, and his profanity. So what ? I rather like it. It's a natural, straightforward style that speaks honestly, and in the language of the people. I don't see anything wrong with any single word he spoke.

3. You still haven't shown anything Trump said which could be defined as "bullshit", and all you're doing is blabbering a lot of nonsense, while pretending you actually have some kind of a point to make. And all while, you could be doing something useful (like learning to play the violin)

1. Trump didn't repeat anything over and over in your first video, and he shows a perfectly fine use of the microphone. Like many liberals you are deranged, and display it openly.

No, actually I'm a sound technician, and he's what we call eating the mic. He's popping Ps all over the place even through the windscreen. That's generally a full-of-himself yahoo who's so bent on yapping his trap that he doesn't even take the care to hear what he's doing. That IS a moron who doesn't know how to use a mic, or knows and doesn't care, because ME ME ME.

"Policy". "Putting". "Stop". "Pillaging". "Plundering" stick shit in your ears and pretend you don't hear it but that windscreen's going to have to be burned because of all the toxic spittle on it by the end of that sentence alone.

And yes, he "repeated" the same thing in multiple speeches in multiple places, the same script over and over and over and over and over and over and over. It's on tape and there's nothing you can do about it.

2. In the second video, the only thing I saw unacceptable was Ari Melber's unshaven, bum face. As for Trump, I don't pretend anything. Sure, I've heard his rally speeches, and his profanity. So what ? I rather like it. It's a natural, straightforward style that speaks honestly, and in the language of the people. I don't see anything wrong with any single word he spoke.

Nothing here brought up "unacceptable", which is a subjective term anyway. What you claimed to ask for was an instance of Rump using the word "bullshit", and you got many of them. Now, AGAIN, you want to change what the question was because you can't handle the answer. And AGAIN -- Ari Melber, whoever that is, is not the topic here. Once AGAIN trying to change the subject. Desperately.

Nobody said there was or was not anything "wrong with" it. You simply asked the neutral question of an instance of Rump using the word bullshit and you got it over and over and over. And now you want to pretend the question was about quality.

FUCK outta here.

3. You still haven't shown anything Trump said which could be defined as "bullshit", and all you're doing is blabbering a lot of nonsense, while pretending you actually have some kind of a point to make. And all while, you could be doing something useful (like learning to play the violin)

So you're going to sit there, bury your head in the sand, shut your eyes and ears real tight and unhear it.

You're a loser.

No, actually I'm a sound technician, and he's what we call eating the mic. He's popping Ps all over the place even through the windscreen. That's generally a full-of-himself yahoo who's so bent on yapping his trap that he doesn't even take the care to hear what he's doing. That IS a moron who doesn't know how to use a mic, or knows and doesn't care, because ME ME ME.

"Policy". "Putting". "Stop". "Pillaging". "Plundering" stick shit in your ears and pretend you don't hear it but that windscreen's going to have to be burned because of all the toxic spittle on it by the end of that sentence alone.

And yes, he "repeated" the same thing in multiple speeches in multiple places, the same script over and over and over and over and over and over and over. It's on tape and there's nothing you can do about it.

Nothing here brought up "unacceptable", which is a subjective term anyway. What you claimed to ask for was an instance of Rump using the word "bullshit", and you got many of them. Now, AGAIN, you want to change what the question was because you can't handle the answer. And AGAIN -- Ari Melber, whoever that is, is not the topic here. Once AGAIN trying to change the subject. Desperately.

Nobody said there was or was not anything "wrong with" it. You simply asked the neutral question of an instance of Rump using the word bullshit and you got it over and over and over. And now you want to pretend the question was about quality.

FUCK outta here.

So you're going to sit there, bury your head in the sand, shut your eyes and ears real tight and unhear it.

You're a loser.
Dude, what is wrong with you ? I'll answer that. You're MINDLESS Trump hating leftist loon.

1. Nobody cares bout his Ps or mic popping, or whatever you call it.

2. Nobody cares about what he repeats. or how many times.

3. You a lousy poster. NO, I did NOT ask for "an instance of Rump using the word "bullshit", I asked the other poster to show my an example of Trump speaking bullshit (ir bullshiting, being dishonest, lying) Get it ?

4. No matter how hard you try to make me look stupid , all you're doing here is showing what a total LOON you are.

5. "Unhear" ? Unhear WHAT ? I have no idea what all is this babbling of yours is, and I'd guess most people stopped reading your posts long ago. I wonder why I bother.

FUCK outta here.

You're a loser.
Dude, what is wrong with you ? I'll answer that. You're MINDLESS Trump hating leftist loon.

1. Nobody cares bout his Ps or mic popping, or whatever you call it.

See that? Once AGAIN changing the subject. You claimed he was not using the mic improperly, I proved he was, and now you wanna go "yabbut nobody cares". NOT THE POINT, is it.

2. Nobody cares about what he repeats. or how many times.

And once AGAIN AGAIN --- **YOU** asked for one example, and you got answered with many, and now AGAIN you wantt to shift to "yabbut nobody cares". If nobody cares WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP?

3. You a lousy poster. NO, I did NOT ask for "an instance of Rump using the word "bullshit", I asked the other poster to show my an example of Trump speaking bullshit (ir bullshiting, being dishonest, lying) Get it ?

BULLSHIT. ROLL THE FUCKING TAPE.

This exchange started by my challenge to another poster to produce ONE EXAMPLE of Trump saying "bullshit"..

It's even in fucking QUOTES. Once AGAIN trying to change the circumstances when the facts prove inconvenient. You're a god damned LIAR.

And once AGAIN AGAIN --- **YOU** asked for one example, and you got answered with many, and now AGAIN you wantt to shift to "yabbut nobody cares". If nobody cares WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP?

This exchange started by my challenge to another poster to produce ONE EXAMPLE of Trump saying "bullshit"..

It's even in fucking QUOTES. Once AGAIN trying to change the circumstances when the facts prove inconvenient. You're a god damned LIAR.
[/QUOTE]I ChaNGED NOTHING. yOURW INSANE.
I',m leaving the Library - closing NOW, You're an idiot and a nut cse. Period.

FUCK outta here.So you're going to sit there, bury your head in the sand, shut your eyes and ears real tight and unhear it.

You're a loser.
See that? Once AGAIN changing the subject. You claimed he was not using the mic improperly, I proved he was, and now you wanna go "yabbut nobody cares". NOT THE POINT, is it.

It is obvious that you are suffering from a severe case of pathogenic liberalitis. You exhibit an abundance of scam mentality, consistent with the Russian collusion hoax, the Ukraine babblings, the gold star Muslim father, the McCain ruse, and other such leftist failures, which resulted in the further increase of Trump popularity. I shall now prescribe your cure and rehabilitaton methodology.

You are to go to the city of the name of a conservative (Republican preferably) US president, and your purification will take place there. I will suggest, Lincoln, Nebraska, or Monroe, New York. Upon your arrival, you will approach the first lake you see, and drink some of the water. Then, you must jump in the lake, with all your liberal clothes on, and swim for one minute. Don't worry, they don't have alligators there.

You then will come out and walk around in the sunshine to dry off, and you must pick a conservative apple from a conservative apple tree, and eat it. This will purify your internal organs and extinguish any liberalism festering there. A conservative apple a day keeps the leftist contamination away.

Upon encountering a roadside stand selling Trump relection paraphenalia, you must buy everything they are selling. You will wear a MAGA hat, a Trump/Pence 2020 banner diagonally across your chest, and at least 50 Trump relection campaign buttons.

You then will spend a week going house to house, hunting down illegal aliens, and reporting them to ICE, for which you will receive a gold medal, which you will sell to a pawn shop, and then buy more Trump paraphenalia. You will then find a wooden soapbox, stand on it, and make speeches to whomever will listen, proclaiming your support for nationwide bans on Islam, sanctuary cities, gun-free zones, homosexuality, and 3rd world immigration.

You will furthermore sing the national anthem, while holding a large American flag in one hand, and holding your hand over your heart with the other. After this, your purification from the disease of liberalism will be complete in its first stage. You will them come back and report to me for further doctor's orders.

FUCK outta here.So you're going to sit there, bury your head in the sand, shut your eyes and ears real tight and unhear it.

You're a loser.

It is obvious that you are suffering from a severe case of pathogenic liberalitis. You exhibit an abundance of scam mentality, consistent with the Russian collusion hoax, the Ukraine babblings, the gold star Muslim father, the McCain ruse, and other such leftist failures, which resulted in the further increase of Trump popularity. I shall now prescribe your cure and rehabilitaton methodology.

You are to go to the city of the name of a conservative (Republican preferably) US president, and your purification will take place there. I will suggest, Lincoln, Nebraska, or Monroe, New York. Upon your arrival, you will approach the first lake you see, and drink some of the water. Then, you must jump in the lake, with all your liberal clothes on, and swim for one minute. Don't worry, they don't have alligators there.

You then will come out and walk around in the sunshine to dry off, and you must pick a conservative apple from a conservative apple tree, and eat it. This will purify your internal organs and extinguish any liberalism festering there. A conservative apple a day keeps the leftist contamination away.

Upon encountering a roadside stand selling Trump relection paraphenalia, you must buy everything they are selling. You will wear a MAGA hat, a Trump/Pence 2020 banner diagonally across your chest, and at least 50 Trump relection campaign buttons.

You then will spend a week going house to house, hunting down illegal aliens, and reporting them to ICE, for which you will receive a gold medal, which you will sell to a pawn shop, and then buy more Trump paraphenalia. You will then find a wooden soapbox, stand on it, and make speeches to whomever will listen, proclaiming your support for nationwide bans on Islam, sanctuary cities, gun-free zones, homosexuality, and 3rd world immigration.

You will furthermore sing the national anthem, while holding a large American flag in one hand, and holding your hand over your heart with the other. After this, your purification from the disease of liberalism will be complete in its first stage. You will them come back and report to me for further doctor's orders.

Took you three days to write that?

I'd say "time well spent" but that would be lying.

Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren made a damn fool out of herself by declaring herself a candidate for President of the United States, while carrying the baggage of a record of falsifying affirmative action questionairres.
Now she proposes to give "Medicare for all" (including illegal aliens). When asked about the cost of such a grandiose idea, she has said she will announce that in "upcoming weeks."

Problem for Ms Pocahontas is that when that time comes, she will have to admit that "Medicare for all" is nothing but a non-economical ruse, to pander for votes. Are you kidding ? The US government is struggling to afford adequate coverage of military veterans in VA hospitals, plus payment of VA disability and pensions, and these are a small fraction of the number of recipients that would be involved in a "Medicare for all" scheme.

Most likely, in "upcoming weeks", we will either see the "Medicare for all" proposal wither away, or some elaborate spin will be devised to make it appear attainable. Stay tuned for the Democrats' next snow job (ludicrously endorsed by the media).

If you don't want "Medicare for all" (including illegal aliens) tell tRump to jail employers that knowingly hire illegals.

Humorous topic change mid post....

Regardless, you want to jail employers? Wouldn't that harm jobs for citizens as well? So you are going to wreck the lives of US citizens, over an employer not being able to tell someone was using a fake Social Security number?

Doesn't seem like a good plan.

Besides that, since when it is the job of an employer, to fix immigration and border security? Why does that guy running the deli down the street, have to figure out if the guy asking to run the cash register, came into the country legally?

It is the job of government to do those things, not employers. It is the job of government to make sure people who are here, are here legally, not employers. It is the job of government to control the border, not employers.

To me, saying it's the job of employers to fix immigration, makes me wonder why the heck we have a federal government then? The whole point, was to have a governing body to protect the nation, and securing a border would seem to be pretty high on the list of duties filed under securing a nation.

Took you three days to write that?

I'd say "time well spent" but that would be lying.
I don't have internet at home. I go to the public library and use the wifi. (every few days)

I think Warren is heading for a reckoning. A little less than 3 mos to go. As the frontrunner, there's more attention on how her positions make her unelectable. Previously she was praised for her organization and detailed positions on issues. I think that may be a liability. She can't disown them or move center now.

Yanno as long as you're in the library you really should be using it for something more constructive than ---------- this.
I use it for MANY things. And if you think this forum is so non-constructive, what are YOU doing here ?

Yanno as long as you're in the library you really should be using it for something more constructive than ---------- this.
I use it for MANY things. And if you think this forum is so non-constructive, what are YOU doing here ?

Whelp, for instance yesterday I was using it to stay awake while working. When everything is caught up and there's nothing to do, you gotta find something.

I could read a book, but then it wouldn't look like I was still working.

Seems to me if you were using the library for anything else like expanding your knowledge, your posts would reflect that. They don't.

Forum List

Back