Elizabeth Warren Is an Idiot

This too is way too easy but I must be hungry for low-hanging fruit so..........

-------------------------------- link?

You're 0 for 2.
You don't need a link for that, and we all know it. You're 0 for 1.

Sooooooo not only no link, came back to admit he had no link

0 for 3. Going for the Golden Sombrero.

Oh and by the way what kind of car is this?

56967.jpg

Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren made a damn fool out of herself by declaring herself a candidate for President of the United States, while carrying the baggage of a record of falsifying affirmative action questionairres.
Now she proposes to give "Medicare for all" (including illegal aliens). When asked about the cost of such a grandiose idea, she has said she will announce that in "upcoming weeks."

Problem for Ms Pocahontas is that when that time comes, she will have to admit that "Medicare for all" is nothing but a non-economical ruse, to pander for votes. Are you kidding ? The US government is struggling to afford adequate coverage of military veterans in VA hospitals, plus payment of VA disability and pensions, and these are a small fraction of the number of recipients that would be involved in a "Medicare for all" scheme.

Most likely, in "upcoming weeks", we will either see the "Medicare for all" proposal wither away, or some elaborate spin will be devised to make it appear attainable. Stay tuned for the Democrats' next snow job (ludicrously endorsed by the media).
they lie ,they all lie - and the gullible what's in it for me idiots in the Democrat/Marxist party all fall for it because they're losers ........and they know they're losers .

This too is way too easy but I must be hungry for low-hanging fruit so..........

You're 0 for 2.

56967.jpg
Hey "Pogo" is that name after the cartoon character of do you own a Pogo stick ? The stock is making a comeback and I've got one that will hit close to a 10 ft jump .

You're 0 for 2.

56967.jpg

FALSE! I didn't say I had no link. You just made that up. Too bad you're not as honest as President Trump. You're 0 for 2.

Please present a link that says that fish can swim.

PS- Pocahontas already openly apologized for her misdeeds, you dum dum.

FALSE! I didn't say I had no link. You just made that up. Too bad you're not as honest as President Trump. You're 0 for 2.

Please present a link that says that fish can swim.

PS- Pocahontas already openly apologized for her misdeeds, you dum dum.

I never ass-serted that fish can swim. I never asserted anything. YOU DID.

And you continue to run away from it in that '62 Dodge, one of the ugliest cars ever.

Everything he says. I’ve never seen a more dishonest president in my lifetime
Typical leftist DODGE. "Everything" ? If there were that many things Trump said that were "Bullshit" (your word) and "dishonest" (your word), you could easily have posted one here. You didn't. Looks like the "Bullshit" is all yours. It may not be, but you're making it look like it is.
tell you what... post a snippet of anything that he has said and I’ll show you the bullshit. I bet you can’t find a clean paragraph of truth

Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren made a damn fool out of herself by declaring herself a candidate for President of the United States, while carrying the baggage of a record of falsifying affirmative action questionairres.
Now she proposes to give "Medicare for all" (including illegal aliens). When asked about the cost of such a grandiose idea, she has said she will announce that in "upcoming weeks."

Problem for Ms Pocahontas is that when that time comes, she will have to admit that "Medicare for all" is nothing but a non-economical ruse, to pander for votes. Are you kidding ? The US government is struggling to afford adequate coverage of military veterans in VA hospitals, plus payment of VA disability and pensions, and these are a small fraction of the number of recipients that would be involved in a "Medicare for all" scheme.

Most likely, in "upcoming weeks", we will either see the "Medicare for all" proposal wither away, or some elaborate spin will be devised to make it appear attainable. Stay tuned for the Democrats' next snow job (ludicrously endorsed by the media).
its worth a debate, wouldn’t you agree? Or is it something that should never be discussed?

My issue with Warren Medicare for all is that the rich will fly elsewhere like Mexico to get their medical procedures done so they do not have to wait, politicians like Warren will never be put on a waiting list like the rest of America and the cost will be outrageous...

As the OP wrote we can barely give our vets adequate medical coverage, so imagine the entire country being put on a V.A. like system?

its worth a debate, wouldn’t you agree? Or is it something that should never be discussed?

My issue with Warren Medicare for all is that the rich will fly elsewhere like Mexico to get their medical procedures done so they do not have to wait, politicians like Warren will never be put on a waiting list like the rest of America and the cost will be outrageous...

As the OP wrote we can barely give our vets adequate medical coverage, so imagine the entire country being put on a V.A. like system?
i agree it is a huge problem and I think it needs honest debate and innovative ideas. Our country is wealthy enough that we should be able to do a better job than we are doing now. We either provide great care for the rich and crappy care for the poor... mediocre care for all or find an innovative solution to raise the bar

I never ass-serted that fish can swim. I never asserted anything. YOU DID.

And you continue to run away from it in that '62 Dodge, one of the ugliest cars ever.
:puhleeze: I didn't "assert" anything. I STATED loud and clear, the FACTS that we all know, which you are trying to deflect and distort into a question.

And I haven't run from anything. I say again. She lied about her race. And she's stupid. And so are you. :slap:

i agree it is a huge problem and I think it needs honest debate and innovative ideas. Our country is wealthy enough that we should be able to do a better job than we are doing now. We either provide great care for the rich and crappy care for the poor... mediocre care for all or find an innovative solution to raise the bar

Nixon and Kennedy almost put this nonsense to bed but of course Nixon had Watergate and poof there went the chance.

Warren solution will turn into a massive nightmare and private insurance should not be banned.

I believe the solution is what I wrote about Nixon plan...

tell you what... post a snippet of anything that he has said and I’ll show you the bullshit. I bet you can’t find a clean paragraph of truth
Dodge-emblem.jpg

I'll tell YOU what. You can stop posting on this, because you've already had enough chances to show one single bullshit from Trump. One single example of dishonesty, and you HAVEN'T.

You talk a good fight. You don't fight one.

I agree she's an idiot but the WH is holding up vet benefits not warren.

Veterans demand answers after reports White House delayed new Agent Orange diseases decision
It started during the Obama administration. My enlarged prostate medication (Avodart) got reduced to the cheaper (and less effective) Finasteride. My skin cancer stitches ointment (previously the antibiotic Polysporin) got reduced to the much cheaper Vaseline (and not even an antibiotic).

Other vets can report their own examples too.

So I posted the evidence the WH is holding up the expanded diseases during the Vietnam era and you say it started during Obama era, you are such a fucking dunce. Sorry but since when did the VA pay for brand name drugs? I always way back got generic in fact they had generic simvastin long before it became generic in the states and they bought in bulk from Canada. I knew some mf would bring up other President's or people who ran for President even though it's now not then.

Warren may be an idiot, but she is smarter than any of the other democrats candidates.

BTW- I did some very superficial math the other day. Took the total expense of Medicare and divided it by the number of people using it. The number is just under $10k per person per year. If you extrapolate that to 300 million people like The Dems want, that’s $3 trillion per year. The Federal Government spends about $4 trillion a year now and that is already over $400 billion beyond revenues (deficit).

Not sure how Medicare for all could ever be paid for. My MD told me he can’t accept anymore Medicare patients because Medicare doesn’t pay enough to pay his cost.

Dodge-emblem.jpg

I'll tell YOU what. You can stop posting on this, because you've already had enough chances to show one single bullshit from Trump. One single example of dishonesty, and you HAVEN'T.

ONE you want?

Quick quiz. Yes or no answer. Here's the question:

IS The Bronx a very wonderful place in Germany?

You have sixty seconds.

And don't be using my logo ideas that I already BUSTED you with.

Sure let's debate whether it's a good idea to guarantee our kids will give the majority of their pay to taxes and have a lifetime of substandard healthcare.

Dodge-emblem.jpg

ONE you want?

Quick quiz. Yes or no answer. Here's the question:

IS The Bronx a very wonderful place in Germany?

You have sixty seconds.

See what I mean? Works every time.

upload_2019-10-24_20-9-5.jpeg

Nixon and Kennedy almost put this nonsense to bed but of course Nixon had Watergate and poof there went the chance.

Warren solution will turn into a massive nightmare and private insurance should not be banned.

I believe the solution is what I wrote about Nixon plan...
i missed what you wrote and am not familiar with Nixon’s plan... I’ll have to look into it

Dodge-emblem.jpg

Oh you just want a single bullshit. That’s easy, he literally has dozens each day. Off the top of my head and given the current impeachment situation Trump is constantly crapping all over the truth. He calls the proceedings illegal, not true, he calls it a hoax, not true, he said he wasn’t leveraging aid for a political investigation and is not getting multiple testimonies showing otherwise. The guy is a con man and you’ve been duped

Forum List

Back