Sad news: Diamond from Diamond and Silk has just died

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Very sad. I liked their sharp but humorous political commentaries. RIP.

"The World just lost a True Angel and Warrior Patriot for Freedom, Love, and Humanity! Please respect the privacy of Diamond’s family! Memorial Ceremony TBA. Contributions towards Preserving Diamond’s Legacy are only being accepted at the following link:"

diamond.jpg

Last edited:
From Daily Beast

MyPillow founder Mike Lindell, who hosted a video series, told The Daily Beast that Trump’s post was the first he had heard of Hardaway’s death. Lindell confirmed that Hardaway had been sick.

In November, the duo’s Twitter account asked followers to pray for Hardaway, but didn’t specify her illness. Hardaway briefly returned to her show in December dismissing unsourced online reports that the ardent Covid-19 vaccine opponent had been hospitalized with the coronavirus as “fake news.” Hardaway filmed her final episode on December 15.

"The World just lost a True Angel and Warrior Patriot for Freedom, Love, and Humanity! Please respect the privacy of Diamond’s family! Memorial Ceremony TBA. Contributions towards Preserving Diamond’s Legacy are only being accepted at the following link:"

View attachment 746388

RIP Diamond. Thanks for your courageous career.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

View attachment 746388

I prefer FrangAngla. They at least know comedy.

SURELY she did not take the poison clot shot.

I made the mistake of not making sure I got pure blood for my last surgery.
Based on some of my symptoms after that surgery I think I got vaxx blood.
Damn near fainted leaving the hospital then got the shakes so bad I couldnt dial a phone,made it to bed but I was freezing my ass off even in our Sleep Number bed that has a heating/cooling pad. Finally went to sleep and felt fine in the morning.
With all of the surgeries I've been through I've never had a reaction like I did after the last one.
From now on I'll be making sure I use my own blood,even if it is tainted it could get worse if the next doner has had multiple boosters.

Forum List

Back