Electric sub-stations were attacked In North Carolina.

The loons can't get rid of fossil fuels legally so that have to go the illegal route like attacking the electrical grid, or government mandated alternative energy.
I kind of doubt your anti-fossil fuel extremist theory, but who knows?

"Investigators exploring whether the incident was connected to a nearby drag show"
Sounds like the usual attempt at manufactured outrage to me. The Government isn't above bullshit narratives, It makes zero sense to destroy a sub-station to stop a drag show, however destroying a fossil fuel power station in protest of global warming/climate change.

Just an hour or so ago. Any members here from there give us an update! North Carolina county under curfew after power station attack, FBI investigating Terrorist or just some goofballs?

I got a picture of the guy who did it

ajnananzjjzjsjjzhzhz.jpeg

sgsgsggsgsgsgsg.jpg

"Investigators exploring whether the incident was connected to a nearby drag show"
Sounds like the usual attempt at manufactured outrage to me. The Government isn't above bullshit narratives, It makes zero sense to destroy a sub-station to stop a drag show, however destroying a fossil fuel power station in protest of global warming/climate change.

Are you familiar with Pinehurst, Southern Pines and Ft Bragg?

Are you familiar with Pinehurst, Southern Pines and Ft Bragg?

They cancelled the show but top military brass insisted the show must go on
Shocker¡ I know

sjsjjsjsjsjjsj.png

sjsjsjnsmsjsjs.jpg

Because of their perceived racial injustices by the government.
So, in other words, their perceptions justified mass crime, assault and murder? Billions in crime, THOUSANDS injured and assaulted and about 40-50 people KILLED. Meantime, people acting for those exact same reasons on J6 doing none of these extreme, heinous things are NOT afforded the very same justifications. Interesting if not staggering contradiction.

When have they ever attacked a power station and have done anything anonymously, nonetheless?
I can't say. Last I heard, the substation sounded incidental, and not the actual target of whatever they were doing there.

You people are a bunch of paranoid loons
WE people? You mean I'm part of some organization? Must be the Teamsters Amalgamated Paranoid Loon Society? You know, like the crazy people who called Trump a dangerous, psychopathic dictator hell bent on global domination wanting to start a war. :th_waiting:

And instead, we actually got BIDEN instead. :71:

So, I did do a search of this thread before posting this and nothing came up so.......

Why has no one else considered this is possibly another False Flag operation orchestrated by the Elitist Corporate Cartel for the sole purpose of softening up society for the coming gun confiscations?

Some idiot with a grudge against that county, county government, or county law enforcement. Who knew it was that easy, to put out the lights for days over a whole county with such a limited attack on unprotected infrastructure? It is that unprotected across the country. I am afraid, we can expect copycats.
Lots of people know. I’m more surprised a how few understood the fragility of our infrastructure, and how easily it can be crippled. This is amateur, compared to how bad it could so very easily be.

Lots of people know. I’m more surprised a how few understood the fragility of our infrastructure, and how easily it can be crippled. This is amateur, compared to how bad it could so very easily be.
Yep. It is like Jan 6. Nobody thinks about it happening, until it happens, but you are absolutely correct. The vulnerabilities are obvious.

Forum List

Back