Elections The Most Important Political Film Ever Made

So you say, but what have you got for evidence? IMO, it’s voter suppression with the fraud charges thrown in simply to stir the pot.
Its hard as fuck to catch people stuffing ballot boxes. Can YOU think of a way to catch fraudulent ballot box votes? Even still, if you try hard enough and devote enough money to catch them, it is possible to catch a few, but not the vast majority.

It should not be here. Conspiracies theories do not have evidence, this film does. The narrative is a lie and they keep proving it by moving threads here. You would think they would figure it out.
Conspiracy theories go in the conspiracy theory section.

Conspiracy theories go in the conspiracy theory section.
Fraud happened. It has been proven to me and half the country. Conspiracy theories is just a go to answer when they have nothing to debunk the evidence or to turn public opinion around. So it is not a conspiracy, just an answer from very corrupt people who have nothing of importance or relevant to say. FAIL.

If you click your heels together three times, chanting "#StopTheSteal" quietly to yourself, the politics fairy will reverse the outcome of the election! Get to it, chop, chop. There's no time to waste.

Next time it think is going to be very painful to those who try and steal the election.

Very painful indeed.

Well, Trumpsters will win big this fall. We'll see how that works out.

Depends. The only way the dems can prevent a red tsunami is by stealing. Those that try are going to be in for some painful surprises I fear.

Depends. The only way the dems can prevent a red tsunami is by stealing. Those that try are going to be in for some painful surprises I fear.
No, I'm talking about the inevitably claims from Dems that the only reason they lost is because Republicans cheated.

If the foo shits ...

Forum List

Back