Elections The Most Important Political Film Ever Made

WTF is the Deep State?
I have given you sources friendly to the left, to watch before. . . clearly you never even gave it a look. I could give you articles to read, by THE Berkley Professor in the US, that had coined the phrase, though, it originated in Turkey. But? Since you never watched that Bill Moyers special I gave you, it is clear, you have no desire to learn.

You think there is evidence but 'the deep state' is covering it up? Is that it?
I don't think, I know. I have studied this for over fifteen years.
The deep state is protecting all these (D)? Is that it?
The "deep state," is nothing formal, it isn't a set "conspiracy, it is more like an identity. It is a mind set, for those who protect their own interests. Given your professional interests, and your career, and your role in society, and depending on how much integrity and what your morals are, you may even be a part of it. Folks have to make the conscious choice, NOT to support the corruption.

iu

For instance, the guy that coined the term, was well aware of the deep state attacks upon Trump, and how Trump himself was trying to cut the waste and abuse of the government. Yet, because of Trump's penchant towards using demagoguery himself, and Trump's own personal corruption? Professor Scott himself, endorsed Biden. Nothing is simple. The deep state, in the end, owns all the pieces on the board.

George Carlin on Conspiracies​

Cynthia McKinney Offers Her View of the Deep State​

". .. The movie is made in conjunction with True the Vote, a Texas organization that bills itself as an anti-voter fraud group.

"There is no way to know who the votes were cast for. But what we do know is the claim that 2020 was 'the most secure election ever' is false," says Catherine Engelbrecht, founder of True the Vote.. . .

<snip>

". . Engelbrecht said some officials complied with her open-records requests fully, but others either partially or not at all.

Officials in Fulton County, Georgia, told Newsweek that True the Vote paid $2,330.08 for two batches of video, one picked up in May last year and the other a month later. In Arizona, officials in Yuma County did not supply video, but Maricopa County officials did.

Detroit officials were unsure whether they had the footage True the Vote sought, according to Engelbrecht, so efforts to obtain video from that city have been unsuccessful thus far. Philadelphia denied the open-records request, claiming its video was part of an ongoing "investigation," according to an email forwarded by Engelbrecht and reviewed by Newsweek.

An official with Milwaukee said the city offered True the Vote "900 pages of detailed chain-of-custody records" for its drop boxes, but it withheld 15,120 hours of video footage because it didn't deem that the 22-month retention requirement applied to it, or that the video would be subject to a public records request. Newsweek reached out to Milwaukee officials to determine whether the video still exists; they declined to specify, saying only that "we maintain and continue to retain all chain of custody records for drop box retrieval and transportation."

<snip>

". . .Newsweek also sent the film's trailer to the secretaries of states of Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania, alerting them of the possibility video from their states might be used in the film. Ari Schaffer, director of communications for Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, confirmed that the trailer and claims made by the upcoming film are "under investigation." This story will be updated should others reply.. . "

I do sort of question that. . . he has lots of money already.

So. .. if this is really about corruption in the system, and saving the nation, you would think he would make this available to be viewed by one and all for free. . .

. . . it seems, just that important to me.
Of course he will make it free after its initial release, just like he always has. The key is to keep the crazies stirred up, so he needs to start another movie at that point presenting the same or similar conspiracy theories in a slightly different way, and the process starts again.

How many times does it have to be verified? Take AZ for example:

Original count- Biden won
Recount- Biden won
Audit- Biden won
State Senate report- Biden won
AG report- Biden won

And of course, that’s normally a red state.
This film will show you how they arrived at that conclusion. Fraud.

2000 Mules “shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged and stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the ‘most secure election in history.’ It was, perhaps, the least secure in history.
The media will not cover this. It seems they are okay with elections being stolen.

The only way they know how to win elections, laws designed to lower the turnout
What law is designed for lower turnout? Am i mistaken, or is the right asking for votes to be individually counted and attached to a single ID?

I have given you sources friendly to the left, to watch before. . . clearly you never even gave it a look. I could give you articles to read, by THE Berkley Professor in the US, that had coined the phrase, though, it originated in Turkey. But? Since you never watched that Bill Moyers special I gave you, it is clear, you have no desire to learn.

I don't think, I know. I have studied this for over fifteen years.

The "deep state," is nothing formal, it isn't a set "conspiracy, it is more like an identity. It is a mind set, for those who protect their own interests. Given your professional interests, and your career, and your role in society, and depending on how much integrity and what your morals are, you may even be a part of it. Folks have to make the conscious choice, NOT to support the corruption.

iu

For instance, the guy that coined the term, was well aware of the deep state attacks upon Trump, and how Trump himself was trying to cut the waste and abuse of the government. Yet, because of Trump's penchant towards using demagoguery himself, and Trump's own personal corruption? Professor Scott himself, endorsed Biden. Nothing is simple. The deep state, in the end, owns all the pieces on the board.

George Carlin on Conspiracies​

Cynthia McKinney Offers Her View of the Deep State​

D.C. is run by bureaucrats. They are the hidden structure in our Federal Government. This structure requires cooperation even when there is no obvious leadership. The government bureaucracy chugs along, deals are made, lobbyists try to sway, etc. People like Trump are an enigma to them as Trump is a slice of real life and they are so far removed from real life they have no way to process such an individual so they lash out. They (the D.C. bureaucratic structure) had to come together to get rid of such a threat to their cush positions. I do believe Trump underestimated the threat. Hopefully he learned and will prevail in 2024.

And when people see it with their own eyes? You haven't answered that yet.
"Just remember what you’re seeing and what you're reading is not what’s happening," --President Donald J. Trump

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." --George Orwell, "1984"

What law is designed for lower turnout? Am i mistaken, or is the right asking for votes to be individually counted and attached to a single ID?
What about mail-ins? They want to stop one of the major advances in participation, because mass voting does not work well for Republicans, as the popular vote numbers have shown over the last 30+ years.

What about mail-ins? They want to stop one of the major advances in participation, because mass voting does not work well for Republicans, as the popular vote numbers have shown over the last 30+ years.
Mail in ballots are the easiest way to commit voter fraud though.

Forum List

Back