Elections The Most Important Political Film Ever Made

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Let's hope all Americans see this film. I am curious how the media will treat it.

2000 Mules “shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged and stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the ‘most secure election in history.’ It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before — and it’s all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each swing state. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our nation. It must be fixed.”

“2000 Mules,” a documentary film created by Dinesh D’Souza, exposes widespread, coordinated voter fraud in the 2020 election, sufficient to change the overall outcome. Drawing on research provided by the election integrity group True the Vote, 2000 Mules offers two types of evidence: geo-tracking and video. The geo-tracking evidence, based on a database of 10 trillion cell phone pings, exposes an elaborate network of paid professional operatives called mules delivering fraudulent and illegal votes to mail-in drop boxes in the five key states where the election was decided. Video evidence, obtained from official surveillance cameras installed by the states themselves, confirms the geo-tracking evidence. The movie concludes by exploring numerous ways to prevent the fraud from happening again.

MILLIONS of Americans, Cletus. This movie will be ignored by the Left until it gains traction by the reality that no one is going to be able to successfully sue DeSouza for lying in his reporting. I'm pretty sure some will try but he isn't an idiot that relies on media to cover for him. From what I've heard, he has tons of video and the verification for most of it came from geo-location cross-referencing. Remember, Cletus, we don't need to convince the 40% like YOU. It's that 20% in the middle and they already overwhelmingly disapprove of your turnip-in-chief.

What happened in 2020 was a disgrace and it will NOT BE ALLOWED again. CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE!

MILLIONS of Americans, Cletus. This movie will be ignored by the Left until it gains traction by the reality that no one is going to be able to successfully sue DeSouza for lying in his reporting. I'm pretty sure some will try but he isn't an idiot that relies on media to cover for him. From what I've heard, he has tons of video and the verification for most of it came from geo-location cross-referencing. Remember, Cletus, we don't need to convince the 40% like YOU. It's that 20% in the middle and they already overwhelmingly disapprove of your turnip-in-chief.

What happened in 2020 was a disgrace and it will NOT BE ALLOWED again. CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE!
Sure thing skippy

The real problem is that most Democrats are perfectly OK with cheating as long as their candidate wins.
Just like the Dems who have been ruling Chicago for DECADES! You don't believe ACCORN really was broken up now do you? Obama taught the national Dems the Chicago way.

I dont see how the election could be overturned at this point, but dont you think we ought to safeguard future elections?
Elections are prescribed in the Constitution and no measure was put in place for the current situation. A Democrat will be in the Oval Office until January of '25. Thankfully, whoever the occupant is, they'll be a lame duck with the power to do nothing permanent.

Several Republican-controlled state legislatures got busy tightening the rules that were allowed to steal 2020. The best indication that they did a good job of it was the outcry by the Left about "voter suppression" and the fact they're already talking about elections run in the states that refuse to allow the same rules as 2020, as being "illegitimate". If they decide to go kinetic over '22, there probably won't BE a "24 election.

Let's hope all Americans see this film. I am curious how the media will treat it.

2000 Mules “shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged and stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the ‘most secure election in history.’ It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before — and it’s all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each swing state. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our nation. It must be fixed.”

“2000 Mules,” a documentary film created by Dinesh D’Souza, exposes widespread, coordinated voter fraud in the 2020 election, sufficient to change the overall outcome. Drawing on research provided by the election integrity group True the Vote, 2000 Mules offers two types of evidence: geo-tracking and video. The geo-tracking evidence, based on a database of 10 trillion cell phone pings, exposes an elaborate network of paid professional operatives called mules delivering fraudulent and illegal votes to mail-in drop boxes in the five key states where the election was decided. Video evidence, obtained from official surveillance cameras installed by the states themselves, confirms the geo-tracking evidence. The movie concludes by exploring numerous ways to prevent the fraud from happening again.

Dude change the fucking record, holy fuck.

Every. Single. Post. From you is about 2020. Get a new schtick jeez.

Ive been here 6 months and it’s the same topic and the same post by you every day. Stop. It’s worse than that 2aguy with the Star Trek avatar who only posts about gun laws.

The real problem is that most Democrats are perfectly OK with cheating as long as their candidate wins.
I'm embarrassed that you can't see trump for what he really always has been.
He has LIED, Cheated, Conned his entire life.
He is a worthless human that preys on others, and you celebrate that.

Don't be pointing any fingers at (D) when you have the biggest con man in history leading your side.

New Topics

Forum List

Back