Elections The Most Important Political Film Ever Made

So you believe ONLY democrats counted the votes
In the Democrat controlled swing districts that caused Trump to lose the Electoral College.

The shitheads used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The election of 2020 was stolen from the American people by the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department.

I suspect they already have the ballots filled out for some districts for the mid terms this year.

During the 2020 election the Democrats had to stop counting when Trump was ahead and started up again later with thousands of ballots for that Potatohead dufus. They had to kick out Republican observers in several districts. With the lessons learned from 2020 you can be assured that they are way ahead of the game this year.

Any sane person knows challenging an election is a right. I don't see why they would stop it other than obvious guilt.
How many times does it have to be verified? Take AZ for example:

Original count- Biden won
Recount- Biden won
Audit- Biden won
State Senate report- Biden won
AG report- Biden won

And of course, that’s normally a red state.

DeSousa is only preaching to the choir. Even he knows he won't change any minds, but he is making a fortune pandering to the crazies.
I do sort of question that. . . he has lots of money already.

So. .. if this is really about corruption in the system, and saving the nation, you would think he would make this available to be viewed by one and all for free. . .

. . . it seems, just that important to me.

Last edited:
Nobody with an ounce of sanity really thinks the establishment will do a goddamn thing, regardless of the evidence. This appears to be an effort to shine the light on things to stop in the future, but I would like to see what their evidence is. I know what I saw on election night, and it looked pretty fucking suspicious, but that's it.
So you believe ONLY democrats counted the votes
Honestly? I don't think democrats counted votes either, only rabid pro-government - big corporatism, Deep State globalists "counted," votes.

Folks that were honest and cared only about the integrity of the system? Regardless of their party? You know, folks like the League of Women Voters types? Even those types were not allowed to monitor what was going on. . . Their affidavits were ignored afterwards.

6c0kms.jpg

"Nope, nothing to see here. . . "

Any sane person knows challenging an election is a right. I don't see why they would stop it other than obvious guilt.
The interlocking directorate and corporations own all distribution networks. They own all the theaters, TEE VEE stations, cable companies, satellite stations and satellites. .. .

. . . and the state had declared questioning the election the province of "terrorists." Why would any corporate entity touch it?

The establishment has threatened them. It is the chilling effect.

SO?

Here is an analogy of the "audits".........Say you have a stack of one thousand dollars bills, all meticulously counted. However some of those "dollar bills" are actually Monopoly money. After the auditor counts all the bills, he finds that there are, indeed, one thousand "dollar bills".....The trick is to distinguish the Monopoly money from true money. That type of effort quickly reveals all the illegitimate votes ( Monopoly money)...It really is that simple.

The way I read it is that Republicans want to change laws to make it easier for them to rig elections in their favor. If you think they’re trying to safeguard elections, I have a bridge to sell you.
What law are they calling for that will "rig" elections?

Nobody with an ounce of sanity really thinks the establishment will do a goddamn thing, regardless of the evidence. This appears to be an effort to shine the light on things to stop in the future, but I would like to see what their evidence is. I know what I saw on election night, and it looked pretty fucking suspicious, but that's it.
That’s exactly how I feel about trump
I get it, you support him.
The trump supporters don’t want anything exposed about trump, from taxes, foreign business deals, etc. But of course you want Biden and the (D) looked into.

No other nation in the world, that holds elections, does not require ID. There is a reason for that. In 2020 America was flooded with tactics that can, and were, used extensively for voter fraud... presumably because of Covid-19. For those that say "Ha ha we won, losers" I say to you...If they can put a guy like Biden in.....what if you don't like the next guy they "put in"? IMHO, every American should be eager to discover any problems involving election integrity. For those that are not interested....I implore you to look at Ben Franklin's portrait on our $100 bill... and reflect.

I suspect we'll see the "they cheated!!" excuse every single election going forward.
Yep. Destroying trust in a voting system is a clear first step to authoritarianism.

So, in this case, just ignore Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and trust the GQP. They gots da troof.

Let's say I agree with you. . .

Does that make cheating and corrupting the vote of your fellow Americans by the establishment, the Deep State and the other party. . . justified?
I've stated this continually and constantly.
You find crimes committed by Obama, Hillary or Biden, bring them to court and prosecute them with the evidence. If the evidence shows they are guilty of whatever crime, them throw the book at them.
WTF is the Deep State? the boogeyman I tell ya.
You think there is evidence but 'the deep state' is covering it up? Is that it?
The deep state is protecting all these (D)? Is that it?

In the Democrat controlled swing districts that caused Trump to lose the Electoral College.

The shitheads used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The election of 2020 was stolen from the American people by the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department.

I suspect they already have the ballots filled out for some districts for the mid terms this year.

During the 2020 election the Democrats had to stop counting when Trump was ahead and started up again later with thousands of ballots for that Potatohead dufus. They had to kick out Republican observers in several districts. With the lessons learned from 2020 you can be assured that they are way ahead of the game this year.

There was no "mysterious dumping of ballots"
So why did FoxNews call AZ for Biden well before these so-called 'mysterious ballots' were said to appear. Trump was not well ahead in AZ.

How many times does it have to be verified? Take AZ for example:

Original count- Biden won
Recount- Biden won
Audit- Biden won
State Senate report- Biden won
AG report- Biden won

And of course, that’s normally a red state.
Citizens...lost.

Forum List

Back