Elections The Most Important Political Film Ever Made

I'm looking forward to watching the movie. Millions of Americans are convinced that lots of very bad things happened that were good for Biden. That is a fact. And that fact is a sad one. For some Americans it will be uncomfortable to watch, as they may see why so many of us want to prevent fraud in future elections. Others will dismiss the film entirely and refuse to watch it...hopefully those voters will be few.
Thank you for proving my point. Of course you will pay your money and watch the movie along with lots of other crazies who believe the big lie. DeSouza would like to thank you for the new car that you and all those other crazies just bought him.

Well, it started with like a giant whooshing sound as triggered right wingers opened their wallets and the mulla escaped.

Symbolically of course, it's a digital world now.......
And when people see it with their own eyes? You haven't answered that yet.

Thank you for proving my point. Of course you will pay your money and watch the movie along with lots of other crazies who believe the big lie. DeSouza would like to thank you for the new car that you and all those other crazies just bought him.
It will be free on the internet eventually, long before 2024.

It is not the people who vote that decides who gets elected. It is the people that count the ballots.

When the Democrat Dirty Trick's Department counts the ballots like they did in 2020 then we have a stolen election.

Some people say "most secure election ever". Others say "some fraud, but not enough to change outcome". Others say widespread, "provable fraud that gave Biden the most votes in our history". Others claim that the "rigging" went far beyond fraud and was largely orchestrated by the entities that control our information. People will say "Ha ha we won losers." and actually resist any exposure to the truth. Those are the truly misguided voters.

I predict massive bowel movements in the likeness of Trumpybear himself. Complete with perfectly died orange hair.

But then again........

I'm embarrassed that you can't see trump for what he really always has been.
He has LIED, Cheated, Conned his entire life.
He is a worthless human that preys on others, and you celebrate that.

Don't be pointing any fingers at (D) when you have the biggest con man in history leading your side.
Psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists will be studying the orange group pathology forever.

How in the world they fell for what this clown has been shoveling, and THEN damn near his ENTIRE PARTY bends over too.

Incredible.

number of a lawyer
The ABA, like the various state medical boards, are political organizations, and therefor, creatures of the Deep State. A lawyer will not help, now that fifth generation warfare has started. . . .

Any lawyer that goes against those that control the state, risks disbarment, and any doctor that goes against what the state demands, risks having their license pulled. It does not matter what is factually true anymore.. . .

These professionals will only bow to public pressure, when an overwhelming number of citizens DEMAND that they stand for justice.

This is why you get some of the often insane comments on this forum.

iu

Some people say "most secure election ever". Others say "some fraud, but not enough to change outcome". Others say widespread, "provable fraud that gave Biden the most votes in our history". Others claim that the "rigging" went far beyond fraud and was largely orchestrated by the entities that control our information. People will say "Ha ha we won losers." and actually resist any exposure to the truth. Those are the truly misguided voters.
They do not want to be traitors. If they admit the election was stolen they will be traitors because they supported the traitors. That is what they chose, but will never man up to it.

Psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists will be studying the orange group pathology forever.

How in the world they fell for what this clown has been shoveling, and THEN damn near his ENTIRE PARTY bends over too.

Incredible.
They will also study how it was possible for an unarmed group to threaten our democracy.

You actually believe they will allow it in theaters and on cable? If they don't even allow the trailer on YouTube?

. .. and who will watch it if they are shadow banning promotion of it?

:dunno:

It seems, they have made it a treason to even suggest such a thing now.

iu

If you click your heels together three times, chanting "#StopTheSteal" quietly to yourself, the politics fairy will reverse the outcome of the election! Get to it, chop, chop. There's no time to waste.
Nobody with an ounce of sanity really thinks the establishment will do a goddamn thing, regardless of the evidence. This appears to be an effort to shine the light on things to stop in the future, but I would like to see what their evidence is. I know what I saw on election night, and it looked pretty fucking suspicious, but that's it.

The ABA, like the various state medical boards, are political organizations, and therefor, creatures of the Deep State. A lawyer will not help, now that fifth generation warfare has started. . . .

Any lawyer that goes against those that control the state, risks disbarment, and any doctor that goes against what the state demands, risks having their license pulled. It does not matter what is factually true anymore.. . .

These professionals will only bow to public pressure, when an overwhelming number of citizens DEMAND that they stand for justice.

This is why you get some of the often insane comments on this forum.

iu
You know one of the places Gulliver ended up was a place where sacks of rocks were used to get people's attention? Yep, you had to hit them upside the head. Just saying.

It is not the people who vote that decides who gets elected. It is the people that count the ballots.

When the Democrat Dirty Trick's Department counts the ballots like they did in 2020 then we have a stolen election.
So you believe ONLY democrats counted the votes

You actually believe they will allow it in theaters and on cable? If they don't even allow the trailer on YouTube?

. .. and who will watch it if they are shadow banning promotion of it?

:dunno:

It seems, they have made it a treason to even suggest such a thing now.

iu
Any sane person knows challenging an election is a right. I don't see why they would stop it other than obvious guilt.

I'm embarrassed that you can't see trump for what he really always has been.
He has LIED, Cheated, Conned his entire life.
He is a worthless human that preys on others, and you celebrate that.

Don't be pointing any fingers at (D) when you have the biggest con man in history leading your side.

Let's say I agree with you. . .

Does that make cheating and corrupting the vote of your fellow Americans by the establishment, the Deep State and the other party. . . justified?

Forum List

Back