Elections The Most Important Political Film Ever Made

Let's hope all Americans see this film. I am curious how the media will treat it.

2000 Mules “shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged and stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the ‘most secure election in history.’ It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before — and it’s all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each swing state. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our nation. It must be fixed.”

“2000 Mules,” a documentary film created by Dinesh D’Souza, exposes widespread, coordinated voter fraud in the 2020 election, sufficient to change the overall outcome. Drawing on research provided by the election integrity group True the Vote, 2000 Mules offers two types of evidence: geo-tracking and video. The geo-tracking evidence, based on a database of 10 trillion cell phone pings, exposes an elaborate network of paid professional operatives called mules delivering fraudulent and illegal votes to mail-in drop boxes in the five key states where the election was decided. Video evidence, obtained from official surveillance cameras installed by the states themselves, confirms the geo-tracking evidence. The movie concludes by exploring numerous ways to prevent the fraud from happening again.

Hot steaming bullshit

Dude change the fucking record, holy fuck.

Every. Single. Post. From you is about 2020. Get a new schtick jeez.

Ive been here 6 months and it’s the same topic and the same post by you every day. Stop. It’s worse than that 2aguy with the Star Trek avatar who only posts about gun laws.
Put him on ignore or continue to be a whiny bitch, your choice.

Oh, I don't know... the margin between the Hildebeast and Trump was VERY tight. DeSouza put out a movie that summer called -HILLARY'S AMERICA. Sometimes, it only takes a gentle nudge to flip an election.
Democrats have relied on a 5% fraud tactic for years, but miscalculated in 2016 and let Trump win the election. Angered and determined to not let that happen in 2020, they used the pandemic to flood the system with millions of fake ballots to install Joe Biden as President. My guess is that Trump would otherwise have won that election by 10% of the (legitimate) vote.

Let's hope all Americans see this film. I am curious how the media will treat it.

2000 Mules “shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged and stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the ‘most secure election in history.’ It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before — and it’s all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each swing state. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our nation. It must be fixed.”

“2000 Mules,” a documentary film created by Dinesh D’Souza, exposes widespread, coordinated voter fraud in the 2020 election, sufficient to change the overall outcome. Drawing on research provided by the election integrity group True the Vote, 2000 Mules offers two types of evidence: geo-tracking and video. The geo-tracking evidence, based on a database of 10 trillion cell phone pings, exposes an elaborate network of paid professional operatives called mules delivering fraudulent and illegal votes to mail-in drop boxes in the five key states where the election was decided. Video evidence, obtained from official surveillance cameras installed by the states themselves, confirms the geo-tracking evidence. The movie concludes by exploring numerous ways to prevent the fraud from happening again.

I find it interesting that I can't even find the trailer on YouTube. . . . :eusa_think:

2000 Mules: New Surveillance Footage Of Ballot Drop Boxes by Dinesh D'Souza​

We can't do shit about the whole "81 Million Votes my ass" thing and I sometimes wonder if such films are produced/promoted by the left to demoralize right-leaning voters.

BUT, what can be done is what we did here in Virginia.

Volunteer to be a poll watcher.....Don't let anything that seems off-kilter go....Question everything.

Make sure you have the number of a lawyer provided to you to call in case there is a irregularity like a polling place having "technical difficulties" with the count or other issues....These issues go away in a hurry once they talk to a lawyer.

If your state has a extended period of in-person voting tote like-minded non-family members to the polls.....It's as easy as asking at the morning eatery.

We did that and it skeered the dems to death....There were more provisional ballots cast that were rejected for irregularities than ever before.....Stand on them, don't give them room to cheat.

Nobody
is going to prevent dem attempts at cheating but you so fuckin dry-up and start putting in the work!

Oh, I don't know... the margin between the Hildebeast and Trump was VERY tight. DeSouza put out a movie that summer called -HILLARY'S AMERICA. Sometimes, it only takes a gentle nudge to flip an election.
DeSousa is only preaching to the choir. Even he knows he won't change any minds, but he is making a fortune pandering to the crazies.

Yawnnnnn..... Zzzzzzz.

This stuff has been hashed and rehashed over and over for well over a year now I am bored to tears seeing it because this is the 1,327th version of the stolen election claim and by gosh I don't want another whine fest about it!

I will NOT watch the freaking movie!

I'm looking forward to watching the movie. Millions of Americans are convinced that lots of very bad things happened that were good for Biden. That is a fact. And that fact is a sad one. For some Americans it will be uncomfortable to watch, as they may see why so many of us want to prevent fraud in future elections. Others will dismiss the film entirely and refuse to watch it...hopefully those voters will be few.

Have you seen it?
No you haven’t

You just are aware of the hack Felon that made the film and you give him instant credibility.

I can hardly wait til this comes out and is Fact-Checked.
Fact checked? It is right in front of your own eyes.

The real problem is that most Democrats are perfectly OK with cheating as long as their candidate wins.
meh. . . the same infrastructure that was used to rig it, that die-bold crap, was chopped up, and resold, rebranded, as dominion, and folks knew, they didn't care.

Folks knew there were problems when some Democrats cried foul in 2000 & 2004 because the exit polls were SO at odds with the "official," results, so. . . Republicans are no different.

Shocking History of Dominion Voting​

You, too, can take your turn explaining away what you see with your own eyes. I can hardly wait.
Well, it started with like a giant whooshing sound as triggered right wingers opened their wallets and the mulla escaped.

Symbolically of course, it's a digital world now.......

Forum List

Back