Elections Results Explained!

I'm fine with felons being allowed to vote, and in my State and Vermont, they can....

I don't think anyone's vote should be taken away from them if they are a citizen....

The man or woman in prison still has kids and or a husband or wife that is out of prison and they should be allowed to vote, on who they want to represent them....

It could be that they are in prison in Florida, for a couple of ounces of pot which is a felony and prison sentence....while that same person with 2 ounces of pot on a person in Maine would be just a citation....and a fine and in Colorado, who knows, maybe not even a fine???

the man in Maine should not have more privileges than the man in Florida, for the same offense of having 2 ounces of pot and the guy in Florida should not be prevented from voting in Federal elections, while the guy in Maine can still do such.... if Florida wants to stop them from voting in their State and local elections, then I guess I am sort of fine with that...but to stop them from voting in federal elections, in the scenario I mentioned, is wrong. It is UNEQUAL TREATMENT in federal elections.

Just because someone is in jail, does not mean that they should lose the ability to have someone representing them and representing what they feel will be best for their children or best for their wife, outside of the Pen.

"...Just because someone is in jail, does not mean that they should lose the ability to have someone representing them ....."

And I have no doubt that Liberals/Progressives/Democrats are exactly right as spokespersons for any who function to destroy society.

I,on the other hand, see the victims as primary, and every way that society....what I consider society, not killers, rapists, arsonists, scam artists, psychopaths of every variety....can put pressure on the worst elements,....

....fine with me.

"The Psychopathy Checklist or Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised, now the Psychopathy Checklist—revised (PCL-R), is a psychological assessment tool most commonly used to assess the presence of psychopathy in individuals.[1]
It is a 20-item inventory of perceived personality traits "
Psychopathy Checklist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

One of the characteristics that is part of the constellation used to identify psychopathy is....

...Grandiose sense of self-worth

1. "The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers.
Obama I m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers AEIdeas

2. "Obama: I'll put my record up against any president
President Obama is casting his record in historical terms.

"I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president -- with the possible exceptions of Johnson, FDR, and Lincoln -- just in terms of what we've done in modern history," Obama told 60 Minutes in an interview this month. Obama I ll put my record up against any president

3."…Before leaving,Obama likened himself to one more figure. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“I think that we forget when he was alive there was nobody who was more vilified, nobody who was more controversial, nobody who was more despairing at times,”he said.

Vilified?Really? We’ve never seen a president get such an obvious pass from the leftwing media in the history of this country.

That’s just nuts.

This is just more proof that the Narcissist in Chief takes no responsibility for his failed policies that have caused the American economy to tank.
Good Grief. Obama Compares Himself to Lincoln Reagan FDR and Now Martin Luther King Jr. The Gateway Pundit

Bizarre describes much of PC's stuff, but this is beyond even her normal weirdness.

Only to those without the honesty to admit the truth.

Tell me...How does it feel being an evolutionary cul de sac?
How does it feel to be a propagandist tool?

I can't seem to find any rebuttal, or even quote that you find incorrect?
Why is that?

There's a rumor that once, long ago, you penned a post that actually had some substance to it.

I, for one, find it hard to believe.

Where!!....I've got to see it Jake where is that post?

I'm fine with felons being allowed to vote, and in my State and Vermont, they can....

I don't think anyone's vote should be taken away from them if they are a citizen....

The man or woman in prison still has kids and or a husband or wife that is out of prison and they should be allowed to vote, on who they want to represent them....

It could be that they are in prison in Florida, for a couple of ounces of pot which is a felony and prison sentence....while that same person with 2 ounces of pot on a person in Maine would be just a citation....and a fine and in Colorado, who knows, maybe not even a fine???

the man in Maine should not have more privileges than the man in Florida, for the same offense of having 2 ounces of pot and the guy in Florida should not be prevented from voting in Federal elections, while the guy in Maine can still do such.... if Florida wants to stop them from voting in their State and local elections, then I guess I am sort of fine with that...but to stop them from voting in federal elections, in the scenario I mentioned, is wrong. It is UNEQUAL TREATMENT in federal elections.

Just because someone is in jail, does not mean that they should lose the ability to have someone representing them and representing what they feel will be best for their children or best for their wife, outside of the Pen.

Are you in favor of non-citizens voting? In Michigan felons can vote once they've served their time. The problem with you libs is you want the prison inmates voting. I guess that would be called the inmate vote, which would go along with your other voting blocks. The non citizen vote, and the dead people vote

"...Just because someone is in jail, does not mean that they should lose the ability to have someone representing them ....."

And I have no doubt that Liberals/Progressives/Democrats are exactly right as spokespersons for any who function to destroy society.

I,on the other hand, see the victims as primary, and every way that society....what I consider society, not killers, rapists, arsonists, scam artists, psychopaths of every variety....can put pressure on the worst elements,....

....fine with me.
How is him or her voting going to hurt the victim? Voting has nothing to do with the victim or with the perp that committed the felony.... Did voting or more than likely, not voting, have anything at all to do with the crime??

It makes no sense at all to take prisoners or ex cons voting rights away from them....

if you were in jail and a felon, because you had an ounce of pot on you for your own personal use, taking away the right for this person to be represented by his government is WRONG.... they should have the right to vote and be able to try to change injustices through their representation, like not making an ounce of pot a felony...they also should be able to vote on things that could affect their children and families and their livelihood to come when outside of the Pen.

Taking away voting rights is just plain wrong. So what if they vote for a person to give representation....are the senators and congressmen crooks? And if the Senators and congressmen and Mayor and governor are crooks, then shouldn't they be in jail right beside the person that was in possession?

Here's where the marching orders start...

Fox News host caught red handed lying about fake voting scandal
Fox News host caught red handed lying about fake voting scandal - Orlando liberal Examiner.com

The problem with Kelly's report is that it turned out to be false and misleading. This was called out on the October 24 edition of "The Rachel Maddow Show" on MSNBC. Host Rachel Maddow said that Kelly and Fox News simply"made it up." The local NBC affiliate was quick to fact check Fox News over their report and said that "Fox News host Megyn Kelly's program incorrectly told viewers that Colorado voters are now able to print ballots using their home COMPUTERS and vote by turning them in." NBC News points out that the only people allowed to print ballots are Military members and overseas voters who can obtain a ballot by email, to which they can print it out and return it with a signed affidavit by traditional mail.

Are you in favor of non-citizens voting? In Michigan felons can vote once they've served their time. The problem with you libs is you want the prison inmates voting. I guess that would be called the inmate vote, which would go along with your other voting blocks. The non citizen vote, and the dead people vote
I suppose you don't know that immigrants and non citizens were allowed to vote in Federal elections in this nation until the 1920's when they changed the law...and I suppose you don't know that many states still allow immigrants, illegal or legal, to vote in their state elections, as long as they live there and are older than 18.... My State is just one of them....we don't have Mexicans up here, but we do have Canadians that live here and are illegals or waiting to get their citizenship.....

Felon voting ought to be treated the way the gun rights extremists want to treat gun purchases...

...make it illegal for felons to vote, but leave enough loopholes in the law so that the ban can easily be avoided.

lol

Here's where the marching orders start...

Fox News host caught red handed lying about fake voting scandal
Fox News host caught red handed lying about fake voting scandal - Orlando liberal Examiner.com

The problem with Kelly's report is that it turned out to be false and misleading. This was called out on the October 24 edition of "The Rachel Maddow Show" on MSNBC. Host Rachel Maddow said that Kelly and Fox News simply"made it up." The local NBC affiliate was quick to fact check Fox News over their report and said that "Fox News host Megyn Kelly's program incorrectly told viewers that Colorado voters are now able to print ballots using their home COMPUTERS and vote by turning them in." NBC News points out that the only people allowed to print ballots are Military members and overseas voters who can obtain a ballot by email, to which they can print it out and return it with a signed affidavit by traditional mail.

This is actually good work on your part, drop-draws!

It does indicate an error in the Kelly report.

But...

1. It relates not at all to what I posted in #20:
"If you deliberately tried to design an election system to aid fraud, here’s how you’d do it:

you’d put ballots in the hands of folks that you have some indication no longer live where they did long ago.

You’d make sure folks got ballots, even if many of the counties had more people on the voter rolls than people alive.

Then you’d make sure that voting is decentralized, out of the sight of election officials, so that there is no way to know who is really voting on the ballots.

Check, check and check. Welcome to Colorado’s new vote-by-mail system."

The charges have nothing to do with the self-printing of ballots/

2. It has nothing to do with the earlier post in which voting machines are programmed to change Republican votes to Democrat.

In short, everything in the thread is correct.

Let's pretend you were Oliver 'please,sir, may I have some more' Twist.
Here's some more:

"An Arizona county party official said he saw a man stuffing “hundreds” of ballots into the ballot box and later told a local news outlet the entire incident was caught on surveillance video.

“A person wearing a Citizens for a Better Arizona T-shirt dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box as I watched in amazement,” said A.J. LaFaro, chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party…"
CAUGHT ON TAPE Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona Video The Gateway Pundit

"Ike Brown was the head of the Democratic Party in Noxubee County, a majority black county. The party ran the Democratic primaries, which served as de facto general elections, and Brown made no secret about his desire to see every government office in the county held by a black officeholder. “You ain’t dealing with Mississippi law, this is Ike Brown’s law,” was his motto. Brown organized teams of notary publics to roam the county collecting absentee ballots, the notaries regularly cast the ballots themselves instead of the voters.

a. During one election, teams of federal observers counted hundreds of verified examples of illegal assistance. Brown lawlessly disqualified white candidates from running for office. Ike Brown institutionalized racial lawlessness, and brazenly victimized white voters during the 2003 and 2007 elections. And yet, many in the Voting Section never wanted the Department even to investigate the matter."
Pajamas Media » PJM Exclusive: Unequal Law Enforcement Reigns at Obama’s DOJ (UPDATED: Adams Discusses this Article on Fox News) exclusive/4/

I agree with Frank.

Voter ID required to be available eight months before major state elections at no expense.
Just make the voters registration card a photo ID.
Jimmy Carter and some other Republican man were on some study that recommended ID's for voting BUT THEY ALSO SAID, that it should be a 5 year process, BEFORE enacting the law that could disenfranchise many citizens.

but immediately states took this study and enacted voter ID laws, base on Jimmy Carter and the other Republican's, (I think it might have been John Snow?) suggestion BUT IGNORED that they felt it should be a 5 year process BEFORE enacting the Law.

I have no problem with your suggestion of doing such with those that are registering to vote,

HOWEVER, there are many loose ends to that suggestion that would be necessary to be worked out:

- What about the people that are already registered to vote? Do you make every person that is registered to vote already, go to a certain government spot, like the DMV to get a new voter registration card?

-What about the registering to vote drives, that take place on the Street....? How do you take their picture to go with the voter registration application? It is a world of easy digital today so I suppose a pic could be taken right there and then but I dunno?

-and IF EVERYONE has to make the trip to the nearest DMV to get reissued a voter's registration card, then in my opinion, this would be fairer...you are not calling on only a certain sector of the voting population to go over hurdles to be able to vote, but calling on EVERYONE to do such....

-but I still see problems with this...as example, right after, I believe it was Georgia, required gvt issued photo ID's to vote, they then shut down over half of their DMV offices in their poorest of neighborhoods...making it near impossible or very difficult for the citizen that did not drive, to get there...having to lose their hourly pay for hours of work being missed because they had to take 3 buses to get to the DMV and 3 buses back kind of stuff....
Where ever these hourly paid folks have to go to get their new and revised voter's id card, has to be near them.

-And are you going to require EVERYONE to bring in their own birth certificate at the same time of registering or reregistering to prove citizenship?

-and then, YOU are taking away the right for each State to run their own election process
which could be a problem....a constitutional issue?

-And will you allow the 5 year process for this transition to take place before demanding the new voter id card with photo at the polls?

Last edited:
I agree with Frank.

Voter ID required to be available eight months before major state elections at no expense.
Jimmy Carter and some other Republican man were on some study that recommended ID's for voting BUT THEY ALSO SAID, that it should be a 5 year process, BEFORE enacting the law that could disenfranchise many citizens.

but immediately states took this study and enacted voter ID laws, base on Jimmy Carter and the other Republican's, (I think it might have been John Snow?) suggestion BUT IGNORED that they felt it should be a 5 year process BEFORE enacting the Law.

I have no problem with your suggestion of doing such with those that are registering to vote,

HOWEVER, there are many loose ends to that suggestion that would be necessary to be worked out:

- What about the people that are already registered to vote? Do you make every person that is registered to vote already, go to a certain government spot, like the DMV to get a new voter registration card?

-What about the registering to vote drives, that take place on the Street....? How do you take their picture to go with the voter registration application? It is a world of easy digital today so I suppose a pic could be taken right there and then but I dunno?

-and IF EVERYONE has to make the trip to the nearest DMV to get reissued a voter's registration card, then in my opinion, this would be fairer...you are not calling on only a certain sector of the voting population to go over hurdles to be able to vote, but calling on EVERYONE to do such....

-but I still see problems with this...as example, right after, I believe it was Georgia, required gvt issued photo ID's to vote, they then shut down over half of their DMV offices in their poorest of neighborhoods...making it near impossible or very difficult for the citizen that did not drive, to get there...having to lose their hourly pay for hours of work being missed because they had to take 3 buses to get to the DMV and 3 buses back kind of stuff....
Where ever these hourly paid folks have to go to get their new and revised voter's id card, has to be near them.

-And are you going to require EVERYONE to bring in their own birth certificate at the same time of registering or reregistering to prove citizenship?

-and then, YOU are taking away the right for each State to run their own election process

-And will you allow the 5 year process for this transition to take place before demanding the new voter id card with photo at the polls?

"BUT THEY ALSO SAID, that it should be a 5 year process, BEFORE enacting the law that could disenfranchise many citizens."

What total nonsense.

"Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:
New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

I agree with Frank.

"BUT THEY ALSO SAID, that it should be a 5 year process, BEFORE enacting the law that could disenfranchise many citizens."

What total nonsense.

"Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:
New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

So if more draconian ID requirements neither suppress turnout nor reduce voter fraud (since ID related voter fraud is virtually non-existent)

why are Republicans so zealously trying to impose them?

[
"An Arizona county party official said he saw a man stuffing “hundreds” of ballots into the ballot box and later told a local news outlet the entire incident was caught on surveillance video.

“A person wearing a Citizens for a Better Arizona T-shirt dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box as I watched in amazement,” said A.J. LaFaro, chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party…"
CAUGHT ON TAPE Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona Video The Gateway Pundit

That lie has been proven so. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back