Elections Results Explained!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
'Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.'
Longfellow

"According to the latest numbers tallied by David Wasserman of the Cook Political Report, President Obama has expanded his share of the popular vote to 50.8 percent, while Romney has fallen to 47.49 percent."
Romney 8217 s final share of the vote You guessed it 47 percent. - The Washington Post

1. To this day I am amazed at Obama's victory over Romney. Obama, owner of a trail of failures, both in domestic policy, and in foreign policy, appeared to have found his way to victory in the one place it counts: the ballot box.

I would feel so much better about the future of this nation if it could be shown that the Democrats stole the election: that would make so very much more sense than to believe that Americans actually decided that the food-stamp, teleprompter, ebola windbag was the more sensible choice.

And...there is evidence....like this:

a. " CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.. whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race...” Calibration error changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county Fox News

So....was this the only time, and only place where this happens??
Not likely.

I feel better already.

2. According to the math, Obama 'won', the election over a candidate with a record of successes in the financial arena....the exact qualifications necessary to overcome the dismal economy that Obama engineered, by 3.31%.

I recently came upon this bit of information, which may be the explanation for those election results:

a. Serious Mental Illness (SMI) In 2012, there were an estimated 9.6 million adults aged 18 or older in the U.S. with SMI in the past year. This represented 4.1 % of all U.S. adults. NIMH Serious Mental Illness SMI Among U.S. Adults
The margin of Obama's victory!

Aha!

Last edited:
It's been the narrative all along that there is no way America would elect a black man so he must have cheated.

Longfellow

"According to the latest numbers tallied by David Wasserman of the Cook Political Report, President Obama has expanded his share of the popular vote to 50.8 percent, while Romney has fallen to 47.49 percent."
Romney 8217 s final share of the vote You guessed it 47 percent. - The Washington Post

1. To this day I am amazed at Obama's victory over Romney. Obama, owner of a trail of failures, both in domestic policy, and in foreign policy, appeared to have found his way to victory in the one place it counts: the ballot box.

I would feel so much better about the future of this nation if it could be shown that the Democrats stole the election: that would make so very much more sense than to believe that Americans actually decided that the food-stamp, teleprompter, ebola windbag was the more sensible choice.

a. " CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.. whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race...” Calibration error changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county Fox News

Not likely.

I feel better already.

2. According to the math, Obama 'won', the election over a candidate with a record of successes in the financial arena....the exact qualifications necessary to overcome the dismal economy that Obama engineered, by 3.31%.

I recently came upon this bit of information, which may be the explanation for those election results:

a. Serious Mental Illness (SMI) In 2012, there were an estimated 9.6 million adults aged 18 or older in the U.S. with SMI in the past year. This represented 4.1 % of all U.S. adults. NIMH Serious Mental Illness SMI Among U.S. Adults The margin of Obama's victory!

Aha!

Can you name 3 things that Obama can be determined to have been responsible for doing that have adversely affected you personally?

Holy toledo! I was just reading the actual study. Unfreaking real. I want to see Republicans go to the mattresses if a D takes a close race.

I'll link to the easy to read for liberals WPo article.

"Because non-citizens tended to favor Democrats (Obama won more than 80 percent of the votes of non-citizens in the 2008 CCES sample), we find that this participation was large enough to plausibly account for Democratic victories in a few close elections.

Non-citizen votes could have given Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health-care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) won election in 2008 with a victory margin of 312 votes.

Votes cast by just 0.65 percent of Minnesota non-citizens could account for this margin."

Could non-citizens decide the November election - The Washington Post

Last edited:
The blah balh is based on a CCES project, the polling pardner of which is a consumer driven company that produces results the customer wants. Got to "Home" on the website and READ carefully.

The fact that are GOP is losing nationally is that too much of the party is out of step with the 21st century.

Holy toledo! I was just reading the actual study. Unfreaking real. I want to see Republicans go to the mattresses if a D takes a close race.

"Because non-citizens tended to favor Democrats (Obama won more than 80 percent of the votes of non-citizens in the 2008 CCES sample), we find that this participation was large enough to plausibly account for Democratic victories in a few close elections.

Non-citizen votes could have given Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health-care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) won election in 2008 with a victory margin of 312 votes.

Votes cast by just 0.65 percent of Minnesota non-citizens could account for this margin."

Just wait!

I hope you have time to read all of the material I'm going to put in this thread.

It's been the narrative all along that there is no way America would elect a black man so he must have cheated.

So....you see the narrative as the color of his skin, rather than, as mentioned in the OP, his "trail of failures, both in domestic policy, and in foreign policy,..."

And therein lies the result of government schooling.

The blah balh is based on a CCES project, the polling pardner of which is a consumer driven company that produces results the customer wants. Got to "Home" on the website and READ carefully.

The fact that are GOP is losing nationally is that too much of the party is out of step with the 21st century.

Losing nationally? Jake we've held the House since 2010 with the biggest gain for R's since 1938.

AND have stayed only a few seats behind in the Senate. That's not losing.

Losing nationally? Jake we've held the House since 2010 with the biggest gain for R's since 1938.

The term 'losing' is indelibly attached to the Jakal....as long as you include 'his mind.'

His integrity has long been a distant memory.

So....you see the narrative as the color of his skin, rather than, as mentioned in the OP, his "trail of failures, both in domestic policy, and in foreign policy,..."

I see the extreme xenophobic reaction by conservatives to Obama to be based in part on his racial heritage, whatever percentage all the craziness and fear is based in racism is open for debate but only a total dumb-ass would say there is none, I feel it is significant enough to taint everything conservatives do regarding the president.

Only in you imagination that the small segment of racists determine the analytics. The GOP ran someone in 2008 who was a kook who was not conservative enough and the conservatives poured into the ranks of the Tea Party. in 2012, it was a combination of the Mormon thing alienating the christian fundamentalists and the 47% video alienating the swing blue collar types that cost the GOP the Presidency in the face of higher than usual black turnout. You seem to ignore that Colin Powell was once the darling of the GOP whom the establishment really wanted to run. .

Longfellow

Not likely.

I feel better already.

a. Serious Mental Illness (SMI) In 2012, there were an estimated 9.6 million adults aged 18 or older in the U.S. with SMI in the past year. This represented 4.1 % of all U.S. adults. NIMH Serious Mental Illness SMI Among U.S. Adults The margin of Obama's victory!

Aha!

Can you name 3 things that Obama can be determined to have been responsible for doing that have adversely affected you personally?

And apparently the stunned silence can be translated as 'No, I can't.'

So quit bitching.

I see the extreme xenophobic reaction by conservatives to Obama to be based in part on his racial heritage, whatever percentage all the craziness and fear is based in racism is open for debate but only a total dumb-ass would say there is none, I feel it is significant enough to taint everything conservatives do regarding the president.

"..."trail of failures, both in domestic policy, and in foreign policy,..."

We still haven't elected a Negro. We have currently, a person with mixed black and Caucasoid ancestry. A mulatto. Unless of course, you were talking about the first president who was called the first black president, Bill Clinton. :eusa_think:

Last edited:

Those are state elections. Our opponents have held the pres since 2008, have won five of six popular elections for president, and have held the Senate for years.

Yes, that is not winning; it is losing.

Check the site.

Just wait!

I hope you have time to read all of the material I'm going to put in this thread.

Today's going to be my last double digit plus day temp wise so I'm going to wrap up the garden, but you bettcha I'll be popping in to check what you put up.

What kills me is the D's keep claiming there is no voter fraud.

Yeah yeah that's the ticket. There's no voter fraud. :lol:

I am sure there is voter fraud, but CCES needs to be taken with a pound of salt.

Just wait!

Today's going to be my last double digit plus day temp wise so I'm going to wrap up the garden, but you bettcha I'll be popping in to check what you put up.

What kills me is the D's keep claiming there is no voter fraud.

Yeah yeah that's the ticket. There's no voter fraud. :lol:

"What kills me is the D's keep claiming there is no voter fraud."

3. "A Greenpeace activist supporting Senator Mark Udall has been caught onundercover videoby James O’Keefe claiming “Ghetto Aurora” is a great town in which to commit voter fraud.

It’s no surprise that the best place to commit voter fraud is Colorado.

If you deliberately tried to design an election system to aid fraud, here’s how you’d do it:

you’d put ballots in the hands of folks that you have some indication no longer live where they did long ago.

You’d make sure folks got ballots, even if many of the counties had more people on the voter rolls than people alive.

Then you’d make sure that voting is decentralized, out of the sight of election officials, so that there is no way to know who is really voting on the ballots.

Check, check and check. Welcome to Colorado’s new vote-by-mail system.

One of the first things Democrats did when they turned Colorado blue was to change the election system to all-mail.....Everyonegets a ballot in the mail, whether they requested one or not.

.... vote-by-mail is a system that empowers the criminal element.

Vote-by-mail empowers left-wing ballot harvesters to go door-to-door, to not only collect ballots but to stand over voters and “help” them vote." " PJ Media O 8217 Keefe Video Voter Fraud Ground Zero in 8216 Ghetto Aurora 8217

Forum List

Back