Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

No one made any threats, douchebag.
Lol..Why do you Trumpers assume that no one else has ears or eyes? We all heard what was recorded.
It is typical of Orwellian Trumpists to tell others to believe them instead of believing their own lying eyes or ears.

I have news for you. No one believes you.

Last edited:
We were swindled, of course
u8r6f80zbfv71.jpg

Lol..Why do you Trumpers assume that no one else has ears or eyes? We all heard what was recorded.
It is typical of Orwellian Trumpists to tell others to believe them instead of their lying eyes or ears.

I have news for you. No one believes you.
Apparently you didn't, or you don't know the definition of the term "threat."

People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

I wish there was a way to put a stop to this.

How do they know all of them (or even some of them) support Trump?

I thought we were talking about threats against the school board.

Republican politicians receive threats like that every day. Every fucking day.
Here is a news story dealing with harassment and threats against school board members.

The OP posted a video.

It's a waste of time to post videos or articles to the republicans that support a position they disagree with.

They will never click the link or video.

Then they go on to lie and and say that what is clearly fact, isn't fact.

It's very twisted.

It's not "Trump supporters" , it's a few nut jobs who did it. Please don't make blanket statements, I mean unless you want to suggest that since a leftists tried to kill a field full of republican politicians, then all democrats are guilty of attempted murder.

I just wish you lefties would stop with the blanket statements....of course, I kinda figure you rather enjoy it, because you agenda is to hurt anyone on the right and drive them into hiding their beliefs.
The problem is we see that trash 1000x a day.
Those people are the GOP right now, 100%.

This is what you get for doing the abhorent and deplorable things you do.

Can you even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud?? After the AZ big fail???

You trash act like total trash and therefore are complete trash. Deal with it. Stop acting like total trash and then maybe somebody will actually respect you trash. Everybody in the world is laughing at you trash as you repeat these fabricated lies of insanity and still can't even admit Trump lost the elections.

Trumpers = trash

Forum List

Back