Election Deniers have some Serious Questions to Answer, but they keep avoiding them.

ahh yea ok
You are the ones squirming as you can't answer my questions

Your pathetic attempt to post quips has blown up in your face yet again and you are left looking stupid and avoiding the issues because you can;t address the issues and need to post crap.
your questions have been answered a bunch of times....but like i said above,you are either stupid or losing your memory...

your questions have been answered a bunch of times....but like i said above,you are either stupid or losing your memory...
nobody has yet to answer them at all

You people just keep on repeating "the election was stolen" with no credible evidence and even worse more and more credible people keep coming forward and agreeing that there was no fraud or they lied about fraud.

The vast majority of the Trumpers on here still can't admit there was no fraud

You people just keep on repeating "the election was stolen" with no credible evidence and even worse more and more credible people keep coming forward and agreeing that there was no fraud or they lied about fraud.

see there you go again.....putting me in with "those" people....what is it banker are you just a dumbass or are you starting to forget things?..

see there you go again.....putting me in with "those" people....what is it banker are you just a dumbass or are you starting to forget things?..
No body has yet to attempt to answer these questions

You republicans are a total joke.
I will bet that nobody on this board will answer any of the questions in a sufficient manner

No body has yet to attempt to answer these questions

You republicans are a total joke.
I will bet that nobody on this board will answer any of the questions in a sufficient manner
now im a republican....clueless people like you are the joke dumbass....5 of your pointless threads from now you will forget everything and just start repeating your nonsense....

The election was stolen
Obama was born in Kenya
Climate Change is a myth
Covid was invented by the Chinese and Democrats to keep Trump from being re-elected

The election was stolen
Obama was born in Kenya
Climate Change is a myth
Covid was invented by the Chinese and Democrats to keep Trump from being re-elected
the web of lies surrounding Trump's Big lie is so massive now, especially with this Dominion lawsuit exposing Fox news, and Jenna Ellis and other Trump attorneys getting censured for lying, along with the lies needed to explain the Jan 6th Insurrection.

Republicans need multiple lies just to cover their other lies.

I bet nobody on this whole entire board can answer my simple yet devastating questions

Last edited:

Forum List

Back