Election Deniers have some Serious Questions to Answer, but they keep avoiding them.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
After watching Protectionists and others post repeated and debunked lies, then try to act like it is somehow evidence of fraud, it is time for these people to answer some serious questions. Election denier's story is all lies and BS, full of holes. I ask everyone these questions and none of you answer them because you can't answer them.

Time to answer this:

Why are Jenna Ellis (and the other Trump lawyers) getting censured for lying to the courts???
Why did Jenna Ellis admit she lied to the courts??

If she is innocent, why does she not just simply prove her innocence??? Now is her chance to present your bullshit evidence so she can prove her innocence, yet she does not do it, instead admitting she lied and has no evidence??? (how can that be?)

Why would every court in the US reject Trump's supposed evidence, wouldn't the US courts want to know the truth about election fraud? Are you suggesting that all the courts in America do not care about something as serious as election fraud?? Why did numerous judges say there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud? Are they all "paid off" and "in on the steal"

Why do Ivanka Trump, AG Barr, GOP election officials, all the people at Fox news, and Dept of justice and Homeland security all say no fraud? Are they all "paid off" and "in on the steal"

How is it that all these people can admit there was no fraud at all, yet you people still can't accept it, and still can't prvide credible evidence of fraud beyond debunked lies. I openly challenge all of you to answer these questions, but you can not.

oh geezus.....this must be the thousand thread you have done on this shit...
Spanker is a 2 trick pony.
There is this gaslight of facts/progjection of inability to think for itself that splatters on USMB.

The other one he does in between splatters with some hand lotion & a really sticky sock

shart.GIF

After watching Protectionists and others post repeated and debunked lies, then try to act like it is somehow evidence of fraud, it is time for these people to answer some serious questions. Election denier's story is all lies and BS, full of holes. I ask everyone these questions and none of you answer them because you can't answer them.

Time to answer this:

Why are Jenna Ellis (and the other Trump lawyers) getting censured for lying to the courts???

If she is innocent, why does she not just simply prove her innocence??? Now is her chance to present your bullshit evidence so she can prove her innocence, yet she does not do it, instead admitting she lied and has no evidence??? (how can that be?)

Why would every court in the US reject Trump's supposed evidence, wouldn't the US courts want to know the truth about election fraud? Are you suggesting that all the courts in America do not care about something as serious as election fraud?? Why did numerous judges say there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud? Are they all "paid off" and "in on the steal"

Why do Ivanka Trump, AG Barr, GOP election officials, all the people at Fox news, and Dept of justice and Homeland security all say no fraud? Are they all "paid off" and "in on the steal"

How is it that all these people can admit there was no fraud at all, yet you people still can't accept it, and still can't prvide credible evidence of fraud beyond debunked lies. I openly challenge all of you to answer these questions, but you can not.

4o5ksk.jpg

Time to answer this:

Yes, Democrats have been refusing to talk about their election denials for decades. Are you now willing to talk about them? Or do you still not want to talk about it?

exactly, you can;t answer these questions.
None of you can

None of you can debate us on this issue, you just repeat debunked lies and bull shit

Ivanka trump can admit there was no fraud, yet you can not...
The answer is that the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team worked around the clock to support "the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

I guess it never occurred to the OP that free men don't have to explain themselves to those of the OP's ilk who work to enslave them.

Actually, free men that make wild claims need to be able to back them up or be dismissed as crackpots

LOL....I love watching your ilk twist in the wind. ;)
ahh yea ok
You are the ones squirming as you can't answer my questions

Your pathetic attempt to post quips has blown up in your face yet again and you are left looking stupid and avoiding the issues because you can;t address the issues and need to post crap.

Its time to step up and address all the holes in your story.
You people just can't admit Trump lost, and you cling to debunked lies

Either provide acceptable answers or admit Trump lost, like Ivanka Trump did
here we go again.....you are either one stupid motherfucker or you are getting alzheimers........i have told you probably at least 20x that trump lost....now which is it?....stupid or alzheimers?....

Forum List

Back