Texas Republican Lawmaker Introduces Drag Queen 'Bounty Hunting' Bill

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is the best news I've heard in a while. It's about time to put an end to drag queens being around around children due to their pedophile nature.

This is the best news I've heard in a while. It's about time to put an end to drag queens being around around children due to their pedophile nature.

This is so bizarre we obviously need to create a bounty on Texas Legislator. The end of the MAGAt
Ruling class needs to begin

I found one. When do I get my $5000.00?
mqdefault.jpg

Good for Texas. Push that filthy perverted sexual-deviant $hit back into the closet where it belongs.

Why are Texas lawmakers such balless pussies?

They will never just outlaw something, instead they do this stupid fucking bounty system so they never have to defend their laws in court.

There is not a bigger group of pussies in the whole nation.

Can you give me a reference in the date this was taken, it was most likely at some kind of a vegas show or something and was humor.
There was no statute of limitations in the bill or an exclusion for humor.

Why are Texas lawmakers such balless pussies?

They will never just outlaw something, instead they do this stupid fucking bounty system so they never have to defend their laws in court.

There is not a bigger group of pussies in the whole nation.
I'd say whatever group you are with at any time is a bunch of bigger pussies simply from osmosis.
It could be a group of straight army vets & your pussyness is enough to drag down the group through shedding

Forum List

Back