Egg Prices fall to pre-pandemic prices - Thanks Joe!!

really and the egg farmers had nothing to do with it?,they were the ones losing money,not biden....and stable leadership?.....i guess thats a matter of opinion....
No president has done more than Biden to lower egg prices. Feel free to list all the things Trump did to lower egg prices, it wont be more impressive than Biden's list.

No president has done more than Biden to lower egg prices. Feel free to list all the things Trump did to lower egg prices, it wont be more impressive than Biden's list.
eggs were not expensive when he was president,they were like 2 bucks for a dozen.........try again....

Biden still doesn't have gas prices where Trump had them in the spring of 2020.

In the spring of 2020 the ppb was dropping like a stone world wide because of COVID and the rapid collapse of demand. What is wrong with you? Over 200 domestic producers declared bankruptcy in 2020.

Total lie.

A dozen eggs are $2.50 at my grocery store right now.

Gas is still $5 a gallon here too. Wake us up when it is back down to $2.00.

Yanno...................everyone who posts here has access to the internet, and that means that those who post here also have access to Google and can verify whatever you say as true or false.

State average for gas prices currently in AZ is 4.53, not the 5.00 you are claiming.

Sucks for you I guess, because gas prices here in Newberry SC are at 3.06, and if you have to go to the "big city" of Columbia (35 miles down the road), it's only at 2.83.

Biden’s unshakeable support for capitalism and free markets has led to lowest wholesale prices in years. It’s win after win after win with this guy. If you blamed Joe for the high prices you should be praising him for the low prices. God bless Diamond Joe!

As of last week, Midwest large eggs — the benchmark for eggs sold in their shells — cost just $0.94 per dozen in the wholesale market, according to Urner Barry, an independent price reporting agency. That’s a sharp fall from $5.46 per carton just six months ago. (In retail, prices are well above $1 per carton, though they too have been declining.)

Why the decline? It’s because of a reversal of supply-demand trends that caused prices to spike in the first place.

Wholesale prices are typically more volatile than retail prices. That’s because supermarkets and grocery stores set retail egg prices, and they don’t want customers to be scared away by wild swings. So prices in the grocery store don’t immediately follow wholesale trends.

“Just because wholesale prices go lower, it doesn’t necessarily mean retailers will lower their prices,” said Earnest. “So the consumer is still subject to a higher price point. And it’ll take a while for that to get shaken out.”
I checked to see if this was in the humour section, lol

My bad I guess. I keep seeing eggs as the example of how Biden is causing inflation and thought that was supposed to be his fault, which is why I thought he fixed it now that prices are normal.

The only way any prices, including eggs and other animal products, will get back to near normal, is the reduction of the costs of feed and fuel.

Yanno...................everyone who posts here has access to the internet, and that means that those who post here also have access to Google and can verify whatever you say as true or false.

State average for gas prices currently in AZ is 4.53, not the 5.00 you are claiming.

Sucks for you I guess, because gas prices here in Newberry SC are at 3.06, and if you have to go to the "big city" of Columbia (35 miles down the road), it's only at 2.83.
triple A says Nev is 4.28....were i live the Arco station has 4.35.....

I didn’t say the “average” price is $5 for Arizona, I said that is the price where I live, Phoenix area.

I didn’t say the “average” price is $5 for Arizona, I said that is the price where I live, Phoenix area.
Quit hijacking the egg thread on gas but since you already did. Prices near me are $3.03 to $3.40. $3.20 is what I see mostly. And that is going into Memorial Day weekend!

Thanks Biden!!!!

D76E7572-38EF-4E96-9025-35B06D3EA1F1.jpeg

The only way any prices, including eggs and other animal products, will get back to near normal, is the reduction of the costs of feed and fuel.

Good news then that diesel is down 24% just since Nov

triple A says Nev is 4.28....were i live the Arco station has 4.35.....

Triple A says Nev is 4.28, and that is the AVERAGE for the state. Other places are surely lower, and others the same or maybe a bit higher, but that is the average price of all the gas stations in your state. Apparently, you live in a part of the state where the gas prices are higher than most.

Okay.....................here's the gas prices for Phoenix, and they ain't 5 buck/gal either. This link is from a LOCAL Phoenix news station.................

Lowest Gas Prices in Phoenix​

Price​
Station​
Address​
City​
Time​
4.19​
9101 W McDowell Rd​
May 29, 4:30 PM​
4.39​
7001 W Sundust Rd​
May 29, 7:51 PM​
Cash​
1550 W Apache Tr​
May 29, 3:54 PM​
4.39​
3563 E Main St​
Mesa
May 29, 11:04 AM​
4.45​
1459 N Dysart Rd​
May 29, 8:14 PM​
Cash​
6015 S Arizona Ave​
May 29, 3:23 PM​
4.45​
8340 W McDowell Rd​
May 29, 3:11 PM​
4.46​
3801 N 33rd Ave​
May 29, 3:13 PM​
4.46​
10000 W McDowell Rd​
May 29, 12:32 PM​
4.46​
4502 E Oak St​
May 29, 7:20 AM​

Okay.....................here's the gas prices for Phoenix, and they ain't 5 buck/gal either. This link is from a LOCAL Phoenix news station.................

Lowest Gas Prices in Phoenix​
Price​
Station​
Address​
City​
Time​
4.19​
9101 W McDowell Rd​
May 29, 4:30 PM​
4.39​
7001 W Sundust Rd​
May 29, 7:51 PM​
Cash​
1550 W Apache Tr​
May 29, 3:54 PM​
4.39​
3563 E Main St​
Mesa
May 29, 11:04 AM​
4.45​
1459 N Dysart Rd​
May 29, 8:14 PM​
Cash​
6015 S Arizona Ave​
May 29, 3:23 PM​
4.45​
8340 W McDowell Rd​
May 29, 3:11 PM​
4.46​
3801 N 33rd Ave​
May 29, 3:13 PM​
4.46​
10000 W McDowell Rd​
May 29, 12:32 PM​
4.46​
4502 E Oak St​
May 29, 7:20 AM​
I know what the prices are in my area, jackass. Cherry picking a few places from a website that only shows the cheapest places isn’t the real price at every street corner.

The Shell near me is $4.89 but that is only if you get a car wash, it is really $5.29.
The Chevron is advertised $5.00 but is more than that as well. They have to use gimmicks with false advertising now, it’s always the fine print that say you need to buy something or be a member.

Good news then that diesel is down 24% just since Nov

All of that, eh? That just says it's only 50% higher than is was a couple of years ago. Can you say the same for feed? Last I heard fertilizer hasn't come down, and that's another big input for the cost of feed.

All of that, eh? That just says it's only 50% higher than is was a couple of years ago. Can you say the same for feed? Last I heard fertilizer hasn't come down, and that's another big input for the cost of feed.

They peaked at 293, now down to 155. That is a 47% drop since Apr 22

1685443411593.png

Forum List

Back