Egg Prices fall to pre-pandemic prices - Thanks Joe!!

Well in his defense , equating any current economic factor to a POTUS is simply bad math. Legislations and policies take time to manifest ....~S~

Biden’s unshakeable support for capitalism and free markets has led to lowest wholesale prices in years. It’s win after win after win with this guy. If you blamed Joe for the high prices you should be praising him for the low prices. God bless Diamond Joe!

As of last week, Midwest large eggs — the benchmark for eggs sold in their shells — cost just $0.94 per dozen in the wholesale market, according to Urner Barry, an independent price reporting agency. That’s a sharp fall from $5.46 per carton just six months ago. (In retail, prices are well above $1 per carton, though they too have been declining.)

Why the decline? It’s because of a reversal of supply-demand trends that caused prices to spike in the first place.

Wholesale prices are typically more volatile than retail prices. That’s because supermarkets and grocery stores set retail egg prices, and they don’t want customers to be scared away by wild swings. So prices in the grocery store don’t immediately follow wholesale trends.

“Just because wholesale prices go lower, it doesn’t necessarily mean retailers will lower their prices,” said Earnest. “So the consumer is still subject to a higher price point. And it’ll take a while for that to get shaken out.”
You buy eggs by the pallet?
Retail is still 350%....
Go to your local market.
Show me a dozen eggs for a buck....post it here.

Well in his defense , equating any current economic factor to a POTUS is simply bad math. Legislations and policies take time to manifest ....~S~
By the same token, I've seen political announcements or rulings affect the Stock Market in a matter of days. I've seen fuel prices jump quickly in a matter of days, which has a real effect on the cost of living, in general.

Biden's policies and poor decisions screwed up supply chains and fuel costs.
Really?
Biden messed up the entire world.

Supply chains disruptions in Latin America​

1685362995134.png
S&P Global
https://www.spglobal.com › research-analysis › supply...

Feb 8, 2022 — The main disruption for Latin American traders comes from increased shipping costs and long delays to products arriving at their destinations, ...

Box B: Supply Chains During the COVID-19 Pandemic​

1685363176580.png
Reserve Bank of Australia
https://www.rba.gov.au › publications › smp › may

When China entered into lockdown in early 2020, Australian firms across many industries reported delays in deliveries of up to a few weeks and, in some cases, ...

But with an election year looming over his head, he's had to temporarily reverse some of his Draconian measures.

#3, #4, #5, #6, #7, and #8: Restricting or impeding energy projects​

One of Biden’s first actions after taking office was to halt new oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters, the Biden administration has delayed decisions on these leases — a move that results in higher energy costs for the most vulnerable consumers.

Sure.................Concentrate on the 10% of oil drilling and leases the federal government has control over and ignore the other 90% , they don't.

Really?
Biden messed up the entire world.

Supply chains disruptions in Latin America

View attachment 789758
S&P Global
https://www.spglobal.com › research-analysis › supply...
Feb 8, 2022 — The main disruption for Latin American traders comes from increased shipping costs and long delays to products arriving at their destinations, ...

Box B: Supply Chains During the COVID-19 Pandemic

View attachment 789761
Reserve Bank of Australia
https://www.rba.gov.au › publications › smp › may
When China entered into lockdown in early 2020, Australian firms across many industries reported delays in deliveries of up to a few weeks and, in some cases, ...

#3, #4, #5, #6, #7, and #8: Restricting or impeding energy projects​

One of Biden’s first actions after taking office was to halt new oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters, the Biden administration has delayed decisions on these leases — a move that results in higher energy costs for the most vulnerable consumers.

Sure.................Concentrate on the 10% of oil drilling and leases the federal government has control over and ignore the other 90% , they don't.
The Democrats and their Chinese buddies messed up the global supply chain when they manufactured that "gain-of-function" Covid virus.

The Democrats and their Chinese buddies messed up the global supply chain when they manufactured that "gain-of-function" Covid virus.
Democrats Chinese buddies?

It's Trump who loves them and.........wants to be just like them.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida. “

And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump Repeats Praise of 'Smart' Putin, Touts Xi's 'Iron Fist' ...​

1685364359135.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Kim Jong Un

Sep 4, 2022 — He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart ... Trump renewed praise of Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian ...

"Gain of function"?
Why didn't Trump nip that in the bud?

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

“I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control,” Trump said. “I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that’s a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard.”

Democrats Chinese buddies?

It's Trump who loves them and.........wants to be just like them.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida. “

And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump Repeats Praise of 'Smart' Putin, Touts Xi's 'Iron Fist' ...

View attachment 789768
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Kim Jong Un
Sep 4, 2022 — He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart ... Trump renewed praise of Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian ...

"Gain of function"?
Why didn't Trump nip that in the bud?

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

“I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control,” Trump said. “I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that’s a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard.”

Fauci Was 'Untruthful' to Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, New Documents Appear To Show​

Fauci Was 'Untruthful' to Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, New Documents Appear To Show​

Buuuuuuuuuuut Trump knew the truth, and did ...................NOTHING?

/----/
iu

So the Libs were lying when they said Dementia Joe doesn't control the price of eggs.
I dont know. I thought Joe wasnt responsible for bird flu impacts but in the weeks egg prices got better it started to seem like maybe Joe was responsible for egg prices.

Supported the free market, provided stable leadership. All the things a president can do to affect egg production, Biden did it.
Next thing you know ... you'll all claim that Biden actually hatched the eggs. Wait for it ... wait for it ... wait for it.

I don't think it's possible to be more different than Smokin' OPium. He defends Pedo Joe at every opportunity and, apparently, you do as well.
and like so many other dipshits here you cant prove that....i have 87 thousand posts it should be easy to prove lets see you show me a post defending biden....lets go chump prove it....

Supported the free market, provided stable leadership. All the things a president can do to affect egg production, Biden did it.
really and the egg farmers had nothing to do with it?,they were the ones losing money,not biden....and stable leadership?.....i guess thats a matter of opinion....

Forum List

Back