Egg Prices fall to pre-pandemic prices - Thanks Joe!!

Triple A says Nev is 4.28, and that is the AVERAGE for the state. Other places are surely lower, and others the same or maybe a bit higher, but that is the average price of all the gas stations in your state. Apparently, you live in a part of the state where the gas prices are higher than most.
i live in Vegas,,,,,and it used to be lower than California....but then some jerk decided to get the gas from Los Angeles refineries...thats what i was told anyway...

A certain amount of truth to that. But he can pretend to if it means a few extra votes.
/----/ Speaking of pretending...
TH8JbhbEh9vwZjOs1ShpijHyUKWqFxtMQD2OR0HFMYrlBUEwn-IAeb-VhakKOngMlr3i9vYgbmkKUgDH2Uumh4wxjT4GA_gIUA=s0-d-e1-ft

I know what the prices are in my area, jackass. Cherry picking a few places from a website that only shows the cheapest places isn’t the real price at every street corner.

The Shell near me is $4.89 but that is only if you get a car wash, it is really $5.29.
The Chevron is advertised $5.00 but is more than that as well. They have to use gimmicks with false advertising now, it’s always the fine print that say you need to buy something or be a member.

Cherry picking the highest prices in your area and saying that's the norm isn't the real price either. Not my fault you're too cheap and lazy to find the lowest price gas you can get access to. If a place has gas for 30 cents less than somewhere close to me, you can bet your ass that I'm willing to drive a few miles to fuel up there. There is a Shell station right next to a Murphy's gas station here in Newberry, and the price disparity between the two can be as high as 19 cents. And, Country Peddler (a station on the outskirts of Newberry, about 3/4 of a mile from the other two) can be as much as 25 cents less than the Shell. Yes, I will check the gas prices between the 3 and see which one is the cheapest, even though I usually only need about 4-6 gallons every time I fill up. (My Civic gets 30-37 mpg and I try to never let it get under 1/2 a tank).

i live in Vegas,,,,,and it used to be lower than California....but then some jerk decided to get the gas from Los Angeles refineries...thats what i was told anyway...

I found it VERY interesting that gas prices in Amarillo TX (a fairly decent sized town, and even had gas pipelines running through it) had higher gas prices than the surrounding towns (15 - 20 miles away). When I asked about it, came to find out it was because there was a group of gas suppliers in Amarillo that dictated the prices and decided to make them higher than the surrounding areas. Dunno if that was true or not, but the prices in Amarillo and the surrounding areas supported the claim.

I found it VERY interesting that gas prices in Amarillo TX (a fairly decent sized town, and even had gas pipelines running through it) had higher gas prices than the surrounding towns (15 - 20 miles away). When I asked about it, came to find out it was because there was a group of gas suppliers in Amarillo that dictated the prices and decided to make them higher than the surrounding areas. Dunno if that was true or not, but the prices in Amarillo and the surrounding areas supported the claim.

I have had people who work in gas stations tell me they set their prices off other sellers on the same road by whatever basis that suits them. On the section of a busy road with many gas stations on it, one told me they set their price to always be a penny less than whatever BP is charging. One told me they always set their price the same as the BP. The owner of the BP told me he set his price to be a nickel less than the Exxon down the highway a bit (but that is no longer an Exxon so I don't know what he uses now). One said they always set their price the same as another chain further down the road. There also seems to be a lot of variation between the north-south business highways and the east-west ones for some reason. The north-south ones all seem to cluster prices about 15 cents more than the east-west ones around here for some reason. There doesn't always seems to be a lot of rhyme or reason when you have wide variation in a single area other than it tends to be consistent.

Not sure why you guys can’t find low gas prices…they are basically giving it away here. Like eggs. Seems like its not a presidential driven thing then, eh?

Hmmmm...

That looks to be about five to ten times the cost in 2019 and 2020. Right?

I just bought a gallon bottle of ammonia. $12.00! Thank you, President Biden!

It is shocking how much power you people give the POTUS. '

You act like the POTUS is an all powerful god that controls everything.

No wonder you all are so prone to worship politicians

It is shocking how much power you people give the POTUS. '

You act like the POTUS is an all powerful god that controls everything.

No wonder you all are so prone to worship politicians
As you know, the price of ammonia (used in fertilizer) is directly tied to the cost of natural gas. Again, thank you, President Biden.

Yes, that gallon of ammonia will last me the rest of my life.

As you know, the price of ammonia (used in fertilizer) is directly tied to the cost of natural gas. Again, thank you, President Biden.

Yes, that gallon of ammonia will last me the rest of my life.

And the US is producing record amounts of NG.

Are you thanking Biden for that as well?

Where fuel is refined makes no difference in the price, prices are set globally on the commodities market.

Look up "zone pricing" for gas, it will explain it.

And the US is producing record amounts of NG.

Are you thanking Biden for that as well?
IF the US is producing record amounts of NG, then it is in SPITE of President Biden and not BECAUSE of President Biden.

NATION WORLD

President Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis

New executive orders will target federal subsidies for those industries and halt new oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters.
Author: MATTHEW DALY and ELLEN KNICKMEYER Associated Press
Published: 10:57 AM CST January 27, 2021
Updated: 2:32 PM CST January 27, 2021
FacebookTwitter
WASHINGTON — In the most ambitious U.S. effort to stave off the worst effects of climate change, President Joe Biden issued executive orders Wednesday to cut oil, gas and coal emissions and double energy production from offshore wind turbines.

Last edited:
IF the US is producing record amounts of NG, then it is in SPITE of President Biden and not BECAUSE of President Biden.

So, in your world he gets all the blame and no credit ever.

I forgot you were just another mindless drone.

My bad

Forum List

Back