Joe Biden’s America: Price of Ketchup, Mustard and Relish Skyrocket

This is outrageous! This wouldn't be happening if Trump was president. These prices are out of control.

I know!!!!
I was at the store today and mustard is $2 - $4 a bottle????
Ketchup is a little under that, but still went up.
Mayo is almost $10 for a regular sized jar
Relish is still the same price though.

Of course, I get store brand which is actually a bit better than the name brands that are $2 MORE each condiment.

I grab these things at Dollar Tree when they have them in stock............1.25 each!!!!!! Two bottles of ketchup and mustard will last me a year, so I think I'm still doing pretty good.

Store brand relish is usually on sale 2 large jars for $5. And those will last me about a year as well.

How did all of that happen? How did Trump prevent this and how did Biden cause this?

Go back and do some historical research.
Any time the Dems have been in the Oval Office, prices go UP, taxes go UP.

If you want to know WHY......you have to ask them. But I'm pretty sure they will just rhetoric you do death instead of giving you a straight answer.

How would Trump be different?
Are you kidding me? If Trump were president the ketchup, mustard, and relish would be FREE as long as you bought the Hot Dogs. Damn gas would be fifty cents a gallon because, well just because. And the buns would be delivered, freshly baked, by smoking hot women wearing short shorts and driving Hummers.

Go back and do some historical research.
Any time the Dems have been in the Oval Office, prices go UP, taxes go UP.

If you want to know WHY......you have to ask them. But I'm pretty sure they will just rhetoric you do death instead of giving you a straight answer.

Nah, I'm asking you to explain how the prices have increased. If you can't do your homework to support your claim, then don't make the claim.

Are you kidding me? If Trump were president the ketchup, mustard, and relish would be FREE as long as you bought the Hot Dogs. Damn gas would be fifty cents a gallon because, well just because. And the buns would be delivered, freshly baked, by smoking hot women wearing short shorts and driving Hummers.

MAGA!!!

I know!!!!

Of course, I get store brand which is actually a bit better than the name brands that are $2 MORE each condiment.

I grab these things at Dollar Tree when they have them in stock............1.25 each!!!!!! Two bottles of ketchup and mustard will last me a year, so I think I'm still doing pretty good.

Store brand relish is usually on sale 2 large jars for $5. And those will last me about a year as well.
Yep! Mayonnaise is high as hell at the local Piggly Wiggly.

Ground beef.

Now it's like $7 - $12 per pound........depending on the cut. Ground round being the most expensive right now.

But thats ok, I rarely eat red meat anymore. Most of the meat I eat is all turkey products.
No it flippin wasn't. During the pandemic 80/20 was closer to six bucks a pound. I will sell you all the 81/19 you want at $2.99 a pound today and still turn a profit.

Biden took credit for the rebounding economy after a pandemic,

Honestly, that is fair commentary. I never really gave him that much credit for that, just credit for not fuckin that up.

why doesn’t he take credit for high inflation, he had as much to do with both.

I think Biden/Dems deserve *some* blame. The last stimulus that they added in March 21...that was inflationary. But it was more like the cherry on top of 3-4 scoops of ice cream.

I don't even blame Trump for inflation as much as I do Jay Powell, the Fed Chair.

MAGA is alive and well with Trump and his patriotic supporters. Once he's back in office we're taking the country back for the better. Life will be far better under him than the Usurper currently illegally occupying the oval office.

Why wait for elections? Elections are for suckers! Everyone knows the military is pro-Trump, so just depose Biden.

MAGA!!!!

How did all of that happen? How did Trump prevent this and how did Biden cause this?
Trump raised the GDP and gave us energy independence. People working instead of living off of welfare. Low unemployment meant jobs and paychecks, which were spent at local stores. No border crisis or giving away billions caring for illegals. No giving billions to Zelensky or the UN.
Biden reversed everything.
xuauDG7D7paKLW81yR4fj-jGpzXw_GDa6wbRGQOrrJXnmCi_2PYeG-I5EXh_KySXBYfA7YK9m4jgLSroRvX5xq5a-mF_7eU1RlpwUIB6Aj4PDo_DDTkVPQ77JK9RHum89UqDgEZL_WUdlclT9m4FtV0

There ya go... :2up:

I know!!!!

The Dollar tree relish is pretty good. Plus sometimes they carry Vlassic both dill and sweet.

Forum List

Back